I live in bc canada if that helps.

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 10:23 am » by Dukettt

partyboy125 wrote:Just wondering
Is it legal?
And if so where can I find it?
If not can anyone help me find it?
I live in bc canada if that helps.

Even if President Obama and all the people of the world are on DMT every night it is still a controlled substance. You can find it inside your brains and in almost anything that lives.
I can not help you in finding it, but most psyche-astronauts are male age 20-30 so if you have liberal buddies in any university then they might know a source. It might be possible to order it online but it is illegal so it can not be found easily. Forums are a way to connect but be careful not to indentify yourself too easily. It will be a long, long process to find DMT if you do not have a local source. Maybe drug related forums would be better suited for your quest that DTV. This forum is liberal but not to the point of suppllying contacts for that kind of activity. Most radical way to obtain it is to learn some chemistry and DIY but it takes some time too. So no easy way.
And DMT itself. Wow dude you are in for a ride. Closest thing to hyperdimensional travel there is available (some say it actually is traveling trough dimensions). Dont be too alarmed at the beginning of the experience because you might think you are dead, i did, but the blackess lasted only sometime and when i noticed that the deep bass sounds i heard was actually my hart i was relieved. And then i went trough the "portal/wormhole/womb" ears ringing in to the light the size of universe. Rest is too wierd to write but there were intelligent beings on the other side at least it felt like it. DMT also makes the time a bit bendy because the trek seemed to last a long time maybe day maybe week but in real time it lasted around 15min about. I guess i was traveling inside myself but now i know there are worlds everywhere... and when/if you get there then tell the jabba looking dude hello and sent my thanks for the great time and that tasty tobacco like stuff.

Remember it it illegal (Wierd because everyone is doing it every night!) and do weigh it the risks and rewards becore committing. If you have not tried psychedelic substances before i do not recommend DMT. Infact do not recommend any drugs. Most drugs will impact badly on your life so try to go without. But it is in your own hands what to do. As it should be. If you are mentally healthy adult you should be allowed to do as you see best if it does not impact anyone else.

May the force be with you....
Last edited by Dukettt on Thu May 06, 2010 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostThu May 06, 2010 10:28 am » by Partyboy125

ok then does anyone know how to harvest it

PostThu May 06, 2010 10:37 am » by Sweet4land

i no some one ;) who has just finished do it for the first time
they say you need to google normans tek but to brake it down you need

50g Mimosa Hostilis root bark you can find it on the net easy if your in england you can try
Mimosa Hostilis.co.uk i think they send it over sea as well

50g lye (custic soda) drain cleaner

750mll de ironised water
lighter flued and 2 jars

its well easy but it is very powerfull be cerfull

Writer

PostThu May 06, 2010 10:45 am » by Partyboy125

Ok first of all if its natural why do i need to break it down. Second why with such nasty chems. Dosent make sense.

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 10:48 am » by Dukettt

partyboy125 wrote:Ok first of all if its natural why do i need to break it down. Second why with such nasty chems. Dosent make sense.

Those who seek will find....It is all in the web.
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

PostThu May 06, 2010 10:52 am » by Sweet4land

if you do every thing right you will just be left with dmt
and no nasty chems

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 10:53 am » by Pindz

partyboy125 wrote:Ok first of all if its natural why do i need to break it down. Second why with such nasty chems. Dosent make sense.

are gonna apply DMT or just TALKING ABOUT IT ? :lol:

DMTSHAMAN (supermoderator) knows something about DMT, he can help you (if he show up)

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 11:00 am » by Dukettt

pindz wrote:

are gonna apply DMT or just TALKING ABOUT IT ? :lol:

DMTSHAMAN (supermoderator) knows something about DMT, he can help you (if he show up)

Hes going to travel. Just looking for the ticket...
canubis wrote:

Writer

PostThu May 06, 2010 11:06 am » by Partyboy125

Thank you all for replying since I found out about it I feel like thats the experience Ive been missing and if anyone has more info please let me know

Next