Questions...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm » by whitedeath

Connect the dots, oh boy! You may see it as that but others do not. The problem here is while it sounds quite fantastic & mystical.
Thought provoking & wise, it's actually just questions asked in a certain way to make it appear so.

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions."

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 pm » by Cornbread714

godsofatlantis wrote:Most of us have the same opinions, or different opinions.

Wow, dude, that is deeeeep...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 2:38 pm » by Godsofatlantis

All of you should try this.

Next time when your on a bus, train or a plane. Look around you. Look at what everyone is doing. Look at what everyone is wearing. Do you see anything out of the ordinary?

Compare it with what you are doing.

And let us know what you find.

What happens when a disaster occurs? What happens when a riot occurs? What happens when a huge protest occurs?

The next thing I will ask you is. Think up on an idea. It could be any kind of idea. Then give it a day, and go and find see if it has already been used, or is in the process of being used. Or a thought or an idea about maybe a future event or current event.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 3:12 pm » by Otomon

godsofatlantis stop being a fucking asshole... you claim we dont need "Science and proof" yet you post all this seemingly cryptic questions and ask us to connect the dots... how about you just say what you want to say instead of being a hypocrite?

Posting a bunch of shit and make it sound all cryptic does not give you credibility it just makes you look like on of those Mormon preachers.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Previous