Questions...

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm » by Godsofatlantis

If you have time everyone please ask yourself these questions?

Do you remember being born?

Do you remember your first 1 - 2 years of life?

And I bet most of you haven't experienced death either?

Do you think that everything you see is real? Do you think everything you read is what your really reading?

Do you believe a key to everything, a key to great power lies inside of you?

Do you remember anything before birth? Do you remember who you really were?

Do you really think we have woken up? And I mean really woken up?
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:17 pm » by Mozi!!a

plus. why every time we dream we started always in the midel of the dream.

but never in the beginning or the end. :think:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 am » by Slith

godsofatlantis wrote:If you have time everyone please ask yourself these questions?

Do you think that everything you see is real? Do you think everything you read is what your really reading?

By me answering question number 3. I bet you're right.
The rest are very thought provoking.

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 am » by whitedeath

Ok I've asked myself those questions, now what :?:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:28 am » by TheDuck

demobe wrote:plus. why every time we dream we started always in the midel of the dream.

but never in the beginning or the end. :think:

Very good point and something I will ponder lol :think:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 am » by Otomon

If you have time everyone please ask yourself these questions?

Fuck that I am a fucking asshole piece of shit,okay fine Ill answer them cause I am bored.

Yeah man I saw it on the TV,its kinda like dying but backwards

Not really,but I was a fucking dumbass back then,I am glad I forgot how stupid I was

Not really.... why is it as awesome as people tell me it is?

It depends if I am high or not,when I am high everything is like the Matrix d00d! But when I am sober like now... everything is just lame and meaningless....

Did you watch too much DBZ or something? Thats the problem with all this like New Age people these days.. all claim we got like spiritual powers and shit... you think if people actually had them they wouldnt use them to help other people in the world? And if we can only use them in the astral plane.. why should we bother about them now that we live in the physical plane? Its kinda pointless... its like sitting here talking on the forums while planning what skill points your going to distribute on you lvl 40 warrior on dragon quest 9... why the fuck worry about that now?

How would I remember something before my brain was made? Its a stupid question.
And no I don't know who I really am,I don't think you truly get to know someone in this existence.. we are all just passengers in this rollercoaster,one day we are going to have to get off to make room for other people

I don't think people have woken up at all,they are simply feeding us a new religion based on thousand years old beleifs and they make people think its "New",how simple people are....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 am » by Slith

So, how bout them Steelers?

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:56 am » by lamonema

I got these glasses from Rowdy Roddy Piper, ya see. I am also fresh outta bubblegum. :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 1:30 am » by Bayonetta

No nueral pathways exist when one is born so no memory can be accessed.....the dna make-up of the vessel is in tune to your soul and your soul alone.....you could have incarnated anywhere on this planet but experiencing death is only the catolyst to what you create next for you many experiences....hence dying sad, angree, or in a state of confusion ect... allows dimensional creation; I figure this is why those in control of the confusion maintain it ultimately....the number of souls incarnating on this planet is not even a fraction to all that exist...yet is signifigant

while your here...work out the why....and in your last moments...remember...your state of mind and your frequency must be free enough to create what you will incarnate into next.

imo...
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 6:51 am » by Godsofatlantis

And the other thing I find interesting too, and I have never got into a situation where I could have been killed or easily died. Never. I just keep living.

In a way I think that dyeing is not really the whole point of it. If you know what I mean?

What you do with those question is up to you. You could either connect the dots, or you could just forget about them all together.

Interesting thing I find is that, don't you find it very fascinating that most of us think alike? Most of us are the same? Most of us fascinated by the same things? Most of us have the same opinions, or different opinions.

You see people keep saying the media influences us to all think the same, but what If thats the illusion itself. What if its to hide the fact that we are all just the same. And when one of us thinks or comes up with an idea that idea ends up happening, and being created by someone else.

Maybe we are all the same person, or part of the same consciences.

I remember someone said that Man's greatest illusion is convincing themselves they are something that they are not.

Could you imagine the possibilities???

Look at how everyone behaves, see if they are doing what your doing. For example go on a train and have a look at what most of the people are doing.

When I went on the train I was a bit freaked when I saw most of the people in my carriage doing nothing but staring into space like me. When I'm reading the paper they read the paper, and when I'm reading a book quite a few of them read a book.

Seriously Look at how we act. Be intrigued at how this earth runs.

It's not governments or Order, or corporations we should be questioning. We should be questioning us, We should be questioning the world around us.

That's why they say the answer is much closer to home. That's why they say the answer is right in front of our very noses. We just don't see it.

If this really is a truth seeker forum can we have a new forum that is completely devoted to Reality itself? It's a very fascinating subject. We don't need to rely on science or proof or what we see. All we need to rely on is just us.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Next