Quick poll on global warming

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 pm » by Drextin

Trying to get a feel for the general consensus about global warming from the members.

Global warming.....true- false-unsure. Answer then give the reason for your position.

Me.......I'm unsure. There are conflicting reports and data. In the real world I would rather go with true, the better safe than sorry bit. But just discussing the possibility of it happening I have some doubts.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 pm » by Cornbread714

I think we are in a warming phase. I can't believe that all the independent research supporting the hypothesis is inaccurate or faked.
Whether or not it's a man-made phenomenon or a natural cycle, I'm not so sure.
Maybe a little of both.
Has it been hyped for political ends? I'd have to say yes... :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:50 pm » by Slith

When you get to -40 on a January day where I am, and in the same week see a chunk of the Antartic ice half the size of Florida break off, it definitely makes you wonder

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 pm » by Cornbread714

dlslith wrote:When you get to -40 on a January day where I am, and in the same week see a chunk of the Antartic ice half the size of Florida break off, it definitely makes you wonder

Maybe Gaia is just defrosting the icebox, I bet we find some freezer-burned fish sticks, and an old chicken pot pie down there :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 1:11 pm » by Hesop

I agree with you guys. One day the news is about "The Artic may be ice free for the first time in centurys" , "Ice shelf breaks of in the Antartic", then you see "Ice getting thicker than thought in the Antartic". I mean, wtf, can't they make up their minds?
But one thing is certain. if the scientific field is one that is not profitable, then heavily gov. funded, they can always find an ass-licker to say whatever they want to keep his funding.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 4:09 pm » by Mep630

Global warming science is a sham to make $$$.

Because if there is 'global warming' then they can carbon tax you. Not to mention they will get a lot of donations from people to help this false cause. It is a scam to make money and pass more draconian laws on the population.

Now, how do you find out global warming is a scam?
1. In our own history, it was warmer on earth then it is now.
2. The other planets around us are experiencing the same warming trends.
3. NASA was caught using false data to prove the claims of GW.
4. This year has a lot of record colds, I heard that the arctic sheet actually grew back some, don't remember the source.
5. planets naturally go through warming and cooling periods normally, they know this and are trying to capitalize from it.
6. There are a lot of scientists that will tell you it is bull-shit.

Now NASA will push global warming big time, but if you look at NASA's history of lies I think it becomes more clear.

But if you want to believe in Global Warming and pay carbon taxes to the elite for just breathing, then by all means, go for it.

If you wanna find the truth, don't look for American or Brittish main-stream scientists, because the ones on TV and such are in on it.

The link in my sig, "Fluoride is poison", is an awesome video about some of this stuff. Edward Bernays, (sigman freud's nephew) was the man responsible for "selling" Fluoride to Doctors and Dentists, because he knew that people unconsciously trusted Doctors and Dentists. Bernays knew if he could make them believe that Fluoride is good for you that the people would buy into it and that is why we are all fed poison via our tap water...

Is Fluoride good for you or your teeth? LOL, hell NO, Fluoride is one of the worst poisons you could ingest. Ever wonder why your toothpaste tube says call poison control if swallowed?! Look at a box of Rat Poison the Active ingredient is "Sodium Fluoride" now go look at your toothpaste's active ingredient, "Sodium Fluoride." ~ This is how global warming is sold, etc...
Last edited by Mep630 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 4:18 pm » by Bigbeader

Global Warming Geeeez It's freezing in New Brunswick. Only +4 at noon. :nails:
:hmmm:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 4:28 pm » by Esoteric

well there is verry compelling evidence found, that supports the idea that all the planets in our solarsystem are warming up at the moment. and humans ( especially those who make big dissicions for all of us) know absolutely NOTHING about climate or nature yet.

thus i think it's a scam combined with ignorance
who is who, to say what is what?

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 4:46 pm » by Lunky

As it has been said before.. i think its just one big scam, to make money. about 20 years ago when i was at school, we were heading for an ice age. now we are going to melt down. speaking to a local farmer, whos a major milk supplier, says that his milk yield in the last 5 years has got less, which means the average temp has got lower. We have to many scientists on the goverment payroll looking to get paid, pick the subject of the day and try and prove it, in a way noone else has. but noone listens to the other 60% that says what alot of crap there talking. But hey look on the bright side, the summers in the Uk the last few years have been pretty bad, so bring on another 5 or 10 degrees.. :wink: