R.I.P Patrick Moore

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 am » by Noentry

RIP Patrick Moore

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:22 am » by Doogle

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Cageyone23 wrote:R.I.P big man

Sir Patrick Moore, astronomer and broadcaster, dies aged 89

Thats sad bro. he was a real character....the way things are nowadays though, I hope I dont end up regretting giving my comissarations

Have your suspicions FattyD?
All OK neighbour?

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 am » by Fatdogmendoza

@ doogle...no suspicions at all, just a little wary of that generation....He was a legend whatever...and if anything else crops up so be it..we will deal with it then( he seemed like a gent tho )...Hope you are well my selly park mate

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:10 am » by Doogle

Fatdogmendoza wrote:@ doogle...no suspicions at all, just a little wary of that generation....He was a legend whatever...and if anything else crops up so be it..we will deal with it then( he seemed like a gent tho )...Hope you are well my selly park mate

Fair enough, I know what you mean. If I venture up to the Heath, ie, The Hare over the xmas period, I'll let you know so you can buy me a pint or 4.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:12 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Doogle wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:@ doogle...no suspicions at all, just a little wary of that generation....He was a legend whatever...and if anything else crops up so be it..we will deal with it then( he seemed like a gent tho )...Hope you are well my selly park mate

Fair enough, I know what you mean. If I venture up to the Heath, ie, The Hare over the xmas period, I'll let you know so you can buy me a pint or 4.

Please do that...apart from cageyone23 who is my brother every body else on dtv could really be ...MAKE BELIEVE :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 am » by Doogle

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Doogle wrote:

Please do that...apart from cageyone23 who is my brother every body else on dtv could really be ...MAKE BELIEVE :mrgreen:

I've been meaning to ask, is Cagey your brother figuratively or really?

Oh, if I didn't turn up then the make believe thing would really play on your mind.
Muwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Doogle wrote:

Oh, if I didn't turn up then the make believe thing would really play on your mind.
Muwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

yes ... he is really...Nah doogs...I have access to serious research and find tools,,, you would not escape...lets just do the drink thing...at least two of us 120 real members would know that the other exists.. we could be the Brummie NEM, SC and SAM...lol

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:31 am » by Doogle

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Muwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/quote]

yes ... he is really...Nah doogs...I have access to serious research and find tools,,, you would not escape...lets just do the drink thing...at least two of us 120 real members would know that the other exists.. we could be the Brummie NEM, SC and SAM...lol[/quote]

OK, cool as.

Ha! Whose who though? I'm sure there's other B postcoders on here too.
Anyway, it's getting pretty interesting on here tonight.

Don't know why T2R locked the "Disappeared" thread though, I was only asking/suggesting.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Doogle wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Muwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

yes ... he is really...Nah doogs...I have access to serious research and find tools,,, you would not escape...lets just do the drink thing...at least two of us 120 real members would know that the other exists.. we could be the Brummie NEM, SC and SAM...lol[/quote]

OK, cool as.

Ha! Whose who though? I'm sure there's other B postcoders on here too.
Anyway, it's getting pretty interesting on here tonight.

Don't know why T2R locked the "Disappeared" thread though, I was only asking/suggesting.[/quote]

Threads are being locked or deleted on a much more regular basis...Governmental laws change and internet website owners have to oblige,,,Censor free? shit thats a joke...

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:38 am » by Troll2rocks

WHAT A LEGEND!

R.I.P. Mr Moore.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Sky at Night will never ever be the same. :(
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext