R. I. P. Zecharia Sitchin

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm » by Raphael

marduk2012 wrote:
yes, in this one Raph...

ah a fan of the snake oil salesman...

so what does he say about memes?
I would think he connects them to the development of language itself and SOUND of course.

why are MEMEs so DANGEROUS.

ebola virus is airborne right?
that is why folks fear it...the ability to spread by air....

multi-media (tv, internet, etc) is AIRBORNE
considering the MEME experts suggest MEMEs are virus', or ideas that spread around...an AIRBORNE virus/bacteria can be very dangerous...

Soon you realize why the MEME concept is valid and noteworthy.
MEMEs and advertising draw from the same source.

That is why it is good ZS is dead.
Maybe his ideas will be buried with him in time.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Writer

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 1:30 pm » by Sparrow

I enjoyed his book the twelfth planet, I am aware that most of what he wrote was fiction, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the yarn.

This guy:
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/index.html
Debunks some of Sitchin's work.

As for ancient astronaut theories, they don't die with Sitchin's fabrications, there is still some interesting art from our past etc.

RIP Zecharia Sitchin.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:01 pm » by Santaclaus

R.I.P. Zecharia Sitchin.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 pm » by Raphael

sparrow wrote:I enjoyed his book the twelfth planet, I am aware that most of what he wrote was fiction, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the yarn.

This guy:
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/index.html
Debunks some of Sitchin's work.

As for ancient astronaut theories, they don't die with Sitchin's fabrications, there is still some interesting art from our past etc.

RIP Zecharia Sitchin.

I found this on that site....
:rtft:

Is Sitchin correct – Is Nibiru a 12th planet that passes through our solar system every 3600 years? Did the Sumerians know this? Unfortunately for Sitchin and his followers, the answer to each of these questions is no. But how do I know? The cuneiform record in such texts as the one on the left, the astronomical text known as MUL.APIN (The "Plough Star").

good site
thanks will be interesting to see what this fella says about Nibiru.
I wrote about it being connected to DNA 'crossover'.
Nibiru = crossover or crossing

:banana: The reference to Mul.apiN and the
plough
(furrow, ark) star fits the SATOR Square perfectly, along with that MNEMonic disk from 5000 BCE.

Is the Sator Square in any way connected to the plough?
:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

The 1 DVD Zechariah Sitchin Hopes You'll Never See...
...and I hope the herds of reBLEATing sheeple do. :flop:
http://www.alienresistance.org/michaelsheiserdvd.htm

RIP ZS

namaste
Last edited by Raphael on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:21 pm » by Marley

Oooh, I bet that DVD is good. Does anyone have a copy they can post?
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:30 pm » by Raphael

marley wrote:Oooh, I bet that DVD is good. Does anyone have a copy they can post?

HERE is a sample
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.html

Time we put the ENEMy to the TRUTH, on the altar....and RIP out his he-ART and torch it.

RIP ZS apart :flop:

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:51 pm » by Thesaint

You know, it's pretty disgusting when people say things like "burn in Hell". Even if he was incorrect with his stories of Nibiru, he stirred the imaginations of many INCLUDING those who think he's a fraud. At the end of the day, he may be, but "Burn in Hell" really. He wasn't Stalin, Amin, Himmler or Pol Pot, he was somebody's grandad and father who (if it is the case) gave the world a story that was, at worse, incorrect.
Some of he characters here amongst us will do nothing even close to aspire to that old gentleman, the biggest difference is however, Is that I don't believe he would be as repulsive in mocking the dead as some of you Cretins.

Lets just hope that your grandfathers are pure and free from telling the odd porky, in case when they die, god forbid, they should be scorned in such a despicable way. :bang;

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:57 pm » by Raphael

thesaint wrote:You know, it's pretty disgusting when people say things like "burn in Hell". Even if he was incorrect with his stories of Nibiru, he stirred the imaginations of many INCLUDING those who think he's a fraud. At the end of the day, he may be, but "Burn in Hell" really. He wasn't Stalin, Amin, Himmler or Pol Pot, he was somebody's grandad and father who (if it is the case) gave the world a story that was, at worse, incorrect.
Some of he characters here amongst us will do nothing even close to aspire to that old gentleman, the biggest difference is however, Is that I don't believe he would be as repulsive in mocking the dead as some of you Cretins.

Lets just hope that your grandfathers are pure and free from telling the odd porky, in case when they die, god forbid, they should be scorned in such a despicable way. :bang;

hey if folks want to help expose bullshit MEMEs (ugly bad ideas that have no basis in fact) like Planet X...feel free to do it here:
rip-apart-zecharia-sitchin-re-errors-on-elohim-t34653.html

ZS dying before 2012 is a good thing.
An understanding of how the observer affects the observation prior to 2012 is a good thing.
A growing understanding in the science community of how the replicators called MEMEs can manifest as SILLY ideas built on lies, which then can become noxious and viral spreading from human to human, affecting the observers who affect the observation is a good thing.

The dinosaur called Zecharia Sitchen was put on earth to fool us, apparently.
Does he have lovely bones?

Put it all into a blender :vomit: and obliterate it.

And ONE day in the near future when they turn the Vatican into a museum depicting 'Crimes Against Humanity', can I suggest they set up an exhibit honoring this Nibiru snake oil salesman, who never ever came forward and told his sheeple audience...

"I AM just kidding, I AM in it for the $$$"

duh NOW it is his turn to paypal...

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 6:05 pm » by Thesaint

hey if folks want to help expose bullshit MEMEs (ugly bad ideas that have no basis in fact) like Planet X...feel free to do it here:

Wasn't it you who called someone last week for not knowing there arse from their elbow because of them questioning how large a heavenly body could be ascertained when they didn't know how far the planet was from the sun.
Wasn't it you who said that it was a stupid remark because they didn't know anything about depth perception.
Wasn't it you who, who was asked by a learned man in that very field when asked to explain what you were talking about, didn't and couldn't answer the question and then after 5 or 10 times of asking STILL wouldn't answer or explain what your were talking about, even after mocking someone else for not knowing what they were talking about.
Wasn't it you who then resorted in attacking that person rather than answering him because he knew what he was talking about and you obviously did not.
Isn't it YOU that wants to help expose the bullshit and ugly bad ideas that have no basis in fact (see above) and yet cannot keep to your own statement when that bullshit is being expelled from your own mouth.

Is that not called Hypocrisy.

You see when you act like you do forcing your opinion in your ever so ridiculous manner, then be prepared for being punished for your temerity. The embarrassment you will never admit to suffer, should do the rest. Treat people like you would want to be treated, it's easy (for most of us). Maybe you will wake up one day and say to yourself, I've had enough. :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 6:34 pm » by Raphael

thesaint wrote:

Wasn't it you who called someone last week for not knowing there arse from their elbow because of them questioning how large a heavenly body could be ascertained when they didn't know how far the planet was from the sun.

:think:
nope
not me
sounds like another of your ignorant MIS-quotes
talk is cheap on Disclose TV.
That is all I have learned since last week ZS sheeple man.

thesaint wrote:
Wasn't it you who said that it was a stupid remark because they didn't know anything about depth perception.

could have been

thesaint wrote:Wasn't it you who, who was asked by a learned man in that very field when asked to explain what you were talking about, didn't and couldn't answer the question and then after 5 or 10 times of asking STILL wouldn't answer or explain

This mythical learned man NEVER identified them self, did they post their credentials?
And what was the question dude?
ALL I see from my perspective is IGNORANCE demanding answers to why they are so IGNORANT...
:owned:

Why is that my problem? :headscratch:

thesaint wrote:Wasn't it you who then resorted in attacking that person rather than answering him because he knew what he was talking about and you obviously did not.

nope
not me
unless you can cut and paste the quote
you are full of BS and cheap talk

thesaint wrote:Isn't it YOU that wants to help expose the bullshit and ugly bad ideas that have no basis in fact (see above) and yet cannot keep to your own statement when that bullshit is being expelled from your own mouth.

Not me
nope
:nope:

I stand by my words
ALL THE TIME.

thesaint wrote:
You see when you act like you do forcing your opinion in your ever so ridiculous manner, then be prepared for being punished for your temerity.

I see then master ... you are wise :pray:

thesaint wrote:The embarrassment you will never admit to suffer, should do the rest. Treat people like you would want to be treated, it's easy (for most of us). Maybe you will wake up one day and say to yourself, I've had enough. :lol:

:pray: I just want to add to the last comment by ME.

EWE are just another wise-guy who did what his sheeple programming tells them to do.

1/ Go into denial about their own IGNORANCE
2/ serve a sermon as they retreat
3/ crawl back under their rock like the serpents who speak with forked tongues that they are.

get a library card IGNORANT Zech S. fan :vomit:
ImageImage

PreviousNext