R. I. P. Zecharia Sitchin

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 pm » by Thesaint

Yes Raphael it was you,

breaking-now-nasa-coments-about-alien-fleets-on-the-sun-t33474-40.html

It starts from the saint (3rd one in) and to start with the realisation, I will quote,

I think we would have to know how far that object is from the sun to have a guess at it's size, the only reference we have is the sun being a million times bigger that earth (very approx), without that distance, we cannot have an answer to the question and therefore cannot be answered.

and you say

WHAT A STUPID STUPID RESPONSE
YOU CLEARLY KNOW LITTLE ABOUT DEPTH OF FIELD AND HOW TO FOCUS A FUCKING CAMERA
DUH

then the fun starts and as you read on you are asked over and over to explain about depth of field by someone who obviously knows their stuff and all you do is squirm, it was so pitiful and it makes this statement,
Not me nope: I stand by my words ALL THE TIME.
:lol: and pretty lame, I could cringe for you. enjoy the read (man you have an extremely selective memory).

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 pm » by Raphael

thesaint wrote:Yes Raphael it was you,

breaking-now-nasa-coments-about-alien-fleets-on-the-sun-t33474-40.html

It starts from the saint (3rd one in) and to start with the realisation, I will quote,

I think we would have to know how far that object is from the sun to have a guess at it's size, the only reference we have is the sun being a million times bigger that earth (very approx), without that distance, we cannot have an answer to the question and therefore cannot be answered.

and you say

WHAT A STUPID STUPID RESPONSE
YOU CLEARLY KNOW LITTLE ABOUT DEPTH OF FIELD AND HOW TO FOCUS A FUCKING CAMERA
DUH

then the fun starts and as you read on you are asked over and over to explain about depth of field by someone who obviously knows their stuff and all you do is squirm, it was so pitiful and it makes this statement,
Not me nope: I stand by my words ALL THE TIME.
:lol: and pretty lame, I could cringe for you. enjoy the read (man you have an extremely selective memory).

what can I say
you follow up one stupid response with another
BTW
nobody has been back to the bullshit post about the Mothership out around the sun dude.
seems I win you lose
folks lost interest
another false flag
like I said
folks who post BS false flags should be banned for at least a couple of nights.

did you see the last post I made on that ORB thread?
post374929.html#p374929
:flop: respond please ignoramus to my last post on that thread.

:clapper: and nice job, defiling your heroes' RIP thread dude. :top:
Could you not have addressed me about your ORB bullshit on that other thread...?

oh well,
looks good on ZS to have one his punk supporters bring a fight to this thread that was supposed to honor the dead man.
I offered options, I offered another thread to discuss the wanker called Zecharia Sitchen who stitched a fine SCIENCE FICTION YARN, yawn, because it was OBVIOUS to anybody with their head on straight, that the man was a bull shit artist.

And clearly some of the folks on this forum are the dipsticks he used to paint his canvas with.
Do you resemble that comment?
Only you would know how big a ZS sucker you were.
I really don't fucking care.

RIP ZS
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm » by Raphael

2020vision wrote:People who master memetics gain the ability to program their own minds—and the minds of others!

folks get lost easy around here eh?
I think the sheeple confusion is starting...

the MEME thread is here dude >>>
share-selfish-genes-memes-temes-its-a-mad-mad-mad-mad-t34100-200.html
join in the fun
hang tight
the ignorant always eventually arrive

ewe are never alone, if you subscribe to the MOB
and being a schzoid that attracts a MOB suggests I am never lonely, like some folks believe...
:lol:

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 10:27 pm » by Kalinsaast

R. I. P Bro :sunny:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 am » by Thesaint

seems I win you lose
folks lost interest
another false flag
like I said
folks who post BS false flags should be banned for at least a couple of nigh

Yes you win, you keep on thinking that while everyone else don't care about winning or losing (unless they are 12 or under) It is never about nor will ever be about a post or it's titled content when it comes to you, it's about you and your hypocrisy. I don't expect you ever to be humble because unlike others who are given a way out to save face because they're decent and deserve it under the "everyone makes mistakes" rules, you just plainly don't deserve it so will never have that opportunity, you will just get the highlighted self contradictory facts in plain old black and white. There will be nothing to rebuke or debate except with yourself, so yes you win the same as you don't look like an ignoramus who just denies what they've said even when it's put in front of them. So you win and you don't look like pseudo intellectual that stutters when confronted with a straight forward question, unable to answer and thinks that by talking the talk but unable to walk the walk while changing the subject, somehow, some way you won't be seen as the village idiot who's full of hypocrisy, that's a sure fire way of how to be taken seriously

So again you win, genius! (can someone show me how to put the smilie rolling about on the floor laughing please, I think DTV should put it up as an option for Raphael's posts)
:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 1:39 am » by Madgremlin

thesaint wrote:You know, it's pretty disgusting when people say things like "burn in Hell". Even if he was incorrect with his stories of Nibiru, he stirred the imaginations of many INCLUDING those who think he's a fraud. At the end of the day, he may be, but "Burn in Hell" really. He wasn't Stalin, Amin, Himmler or Pol Pot, he was somebody's grandad and father who (if it is the case) gave the world a story that was, at worse, incorrect.

Sounds like someone needs to get off their high horse, mister "saint". You must assume I actually meant I wanted him to burn in "hell". Baha! :lol:

Sorry bud but I don't believe in such a place, after all, how could a god of "unconditional" love damn someone to a place for eternal suffering? That's a pretty big absolute for someone who loves everything regardless of their actions.

So no, sorry to disappoint, but I don't actually want him to burn in hell. Rather, I simply used it in the sense of the phrase and the general meaning to gravitate sheeple's attention towards the fact that a lot of what he did was false, and based in speculation at best. Soooo before you go assuming and judging why don't you ask instead?

All things aside, I don't wish him to rest in peace, as I'm sure you do little "resting" in the afterlife. Rather I pray that he realizes how his work has mislead so many (as seen in this thread and across the site!) and truly regrets his actions. Only then will he have redeemed himself in my eyes...not just by doing something as trivial as dying :flop:
"If IGNORANCE is BLISS, then knock the SMILE off my FACE!"

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 2:42 am » by Thesaint

Well actually it's immaterial what you think about whether it's real or not, and as for the rest of of the post in explaining your personal beliefs on this and that, may as well not bothered. It's the context of what burning in hell means to most, whether you believe it or not is not the question, it's whether someone is worthy of that type of condemnation when there are real horrors out there disguising themselves as humanity. If I disagree with what most sane people would consider as overkill it's hardly being on a high horse. So when you say something that comes across as disrespectful to some and then say you don't actually believe in the concept, then surely it's not worth saying in the first place, no?

I myself do not believe in the hell you say he should burn in either but that's beside the point, you are totally entitled to your opinion but so is everyone else, just because it's opposite to yours does not mean that the person is on a soapbox. It's just sad to see an old man who at the end of his career (and an illustrious one until we found out that his teachings may not have been correct) has things said about him by people far from his age, that should be reserved for the likes of a Nicolae Ceausescu or a Robert Mugabe, that I find distasteful and unwarranted and that is my opinion.

So I'm not disappointed as you say and as for simply using the term to get our attention to highlight a fact that someone else has shown him to be wrong then 1. not many of us are mind readers to know that "burn in hell" means this man is wrong" and 2. you can only judge someone by their words as communication on DTV forum is by the written word so "assuming" and "judging" has to measured in that way, so I haven't the slightest idea what you mean when you say we shouldn't "assume" nor "judge" because of what you've written and that we should second guess you by asking instead???

So, If you don't mean something but choose to write it instead then surely it's better to write what you mean, that way by choosing the words to fit what you really want to say and it saves having to reply to people like me who think that something is a bit over the top. (and remember I didn't name names, you volunteered it as more than one person could have written the same) When all said and done it's no biggee, I think that the man should just be left to go in peace, Imagine we find out later on that the guy was right and the other guy is wrong afterall, it's happened many times. So :flop: and :cheers: as I'm bored with my own voice now.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 am » by Madgremlin

"Burn in Hell" may have been over the top, I'll agree to that. I was pretty tired last night, and it was just so unexpected to see a known "disinfo" agent (in my book :rtft: ) being given well wishes on a conspiracy forum... :bang; :nope:

thesaint wrote:I think that the man should just be left to go in peace, Imagine we find out later on that the guy was right and the other guy is wrong afterall, it's happened many times. So :flop: and :cheers: as I'm bored with my own voice now.

Can't disagree with you there :cheers: :dancing:
"If IGNORANCE is BLISS, then knock the SMILE off my FACE!"

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 am » by Smagus

death is only the beginning, journey well Zecharia!

PreviousNext