RABBI PREDICTED HIS OWN DEATH

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm » by Eliakim

truthdefender wrote:So God gave you that promotion you have been working so hard for? You are no longer just His chosen prophet, but also the Messiah? I do not envy the fall you shall suffer when the LORD brings you down.

I was sworn to secrecy until 2007, then he instructed me to start telling people.

The NT also predicted what would happen when the LORD God chose to reveal me.

He said that first I would suffer, then I would be rejected. In the scripture the Apostles pressured the Son of God again, where? He told them that there would be dead body of a man and the vultures. That man was Michael and the vultures were so-called Christian Americans. At the time of his death the LORD God told me 'The dark Lords have descended'. However, that was before I knew that Michael had died.

So can you heal it?

Envy
Fall
Suffer
Down

TESHUVAH

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 3:04 pm » by Mediasorcerer

the real workers of light,are not in the limelight.

a voracious need for recognition and acceptance,

adolf hitler had a voracious need to be believed and accepted.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 3:54 pm » by Eliakim

Dear mochon I just spent ages writing an in-depth response to you, and was logged out again.

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 3:59 pm » by Eliakim

mediasorcerer wrote:the real workers of light,are not in the limelight.

That's because their not the Messiah Joseph. Real workers of the light also know what the limelight is, because they have seen it with their own eyes.

mediasorcerer wrote:a voracious need for recognition and acceptance, adolf hitler had a voracious need to be believed and accepted.

There was a wonderful verse of the day yesterday.

“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house."

So can you heal it media?

voracious
need
adolf hitler

Or will you continue to run from the cure?

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:25 am » by Mochon

eliakim wrote:Dear mochon I just spent ages writing an in-depth response to you, and was logged out again.

ELIAKIM

dont worry about it eliakim...when u have the time to write just do it...i hate it when that happens lol

:cheers:

Previous