RABBI PREDICTED HIS OWN DEATH

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 3:45 am » by Eliakim

THURSDAY, 28 JULY 2011

Rabbi ELAZAR Killed
Beersheba Rabbi Elazar Abuchatzeira a well known rabbi, was stabbed to death by a visitor to his yeshiva. There is certainly a history to Rabbi Elazar and his pursuits. [1] He also predicted his own death.

Question is what did he do with the money from the people? There is one story that a man in New York gave him $100,000 dollars, in return for the fertility of his daughter that never came to be. [2] Elazer was the grandson of a famous kabbalist [BANNED] Sali.

In 2008, he said that the 'Moshiach is hiding amongst the people. The minute he will be 'discovered', "Moshiach will receive the public and therefore, I'll no longer be necessary." The man said "shock overcame me." "It sounds... in this manner... very serious.""It certainly is very serious. He replied. There is no disagreement that he is a tremendous Tzaddik and extremely serious!,".

I did not know about this Rabbi or his words until just now. As you know, we wrote on this blog the other day, that we mean business and that this it is very serious indeed. So you see, he knew that when I was revealed, his life would end.

In 2003, I advised a woman on fertility. I told her that if she healed herself, and did the will of the LORD God, then the LORD would grant her a child. I had been divinely guided to tell her that. The message was specifically for the lady, at that time.

There was no money involved, the advice we gave the student on fertility, was freely given.

However, after that, she was asking me for 5,000 pounds a day, to do the will of the LORD God.

Even if I had that kind of money, I still would not pay a person that rate of pay. While there are children starving in the world, my conscience and heart of integrity, simply, would not allow me, to give that amount of money, per day to one person.

"People are not a commodity without love they become so". from Sacred Words

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Artic ... ?id=231516

2. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 62,00.html

3. http://dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com/ ... eople.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 4:01 am » by Mediasorcerer

i get where your coming from most of the time,sometimes i agree,other times i disagree,that is my right,as you choose to post in a public forum,then you must be aware of what may eventuate here,but one thing strikes me about you,is that you never stop referring to yourself in every post you make

,how is that service to others?

do you ever get tired of revelling in your own personality?

does it occur to you that it may be perceived as self indulgent,in an over the top and egoistic way,whatever happend to the selfless eliakim,the quite achiever,the one who goes about the business without seeking the limelight and the acknowledgement? like a real healer does?

or is this all just a game to you,the accolades being more important than the attitude or work being done,i hope this gives you an insight into why sometimes your credibility is questioned,

if you are really as credible as you continously profess at every opportuinty,then why the need to convince everyone out there,do you question your own motives so much that you feel the need to convince others?

time for some introspection.the real mcoys,are the ones who say nothing,but just do,the ones who are the show boaters,are circus entertainers at best,at worst? charlatans.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 5:06 am » by Aragajag

I read somewhere in the Darwin Awards where a psychic predicted their own death. She committed suicide on the day she predicted.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 6:07 am » by Eliakim

mediasorcerer wrote:i get where your coming from most of the time,sometimes i agree,other times i disagree,that is my right,as you choose to post in a public forum,then you must be aware of what may eventuate here,but one thing strikes me about you,is that you never stop referring to yourself in every post you make,how is that service to others?
do you ever get tired of revelling in your own personality?does it occur to you that it may be perceived as self indulgent,in an over the top and egoistic way,whatever happend to the selfless eliakim,the quite achiever,the one who goes about the business without seeking the limelight and the acknowledgement? like a real healer does?

or is this all just a game to you,the accolades being more important than the attitude or work being done,i hope this gives you an insight into why sometimes your credibility is questioned, if you are really as credible as you continously profess at every opportuinty,then why the need to convince everyone out there,do you question your own motives so much that you feel the need to convince others? time for some introspection.the real mcoys,are the ones who say nothing,but just do,the ones who are the show boaters,are circus entertainers at best,at worst? charlatans.

As the bible tells you, I am driven by the LORD God and this as been the time of his choosing to reveal his Messiah Joseph.

The signs will continue until humanity get the message that the LORD God is wishing to convey to you.

His Son also spoke about what would happen when the LORD God chose to reveal me to humanity. He said the suffering would come first, the rejection from the people like you would come second. He predicted that the vultures would be found around the dead body of a man. In my humble view that man was Michael, because before I knew that Michael had died the LORD God said 'The dark Lords have descended'. We published it at the time.

I have to share the signs and explain them. I have no choice in the matter.

I am not 'mcoy',

I am ELIAKIM.

White Dove was coy.

I am not coy.

As we told you, we mean business, and this is very serious indeed. Especially as the world is on the brink of a world war.

Only the selfless, would ever allow themselves to be put into this position, to help the children of the world. Many were called and few are chosen.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 am » by Gonzo63

Lady, you are batshit crazy. You are, like one glass of koolaid away from strapping a bomb to yourself and hiking to the nearest public school. Let the LORD lookout for himself for a sec and do us all a favor, get professional help.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 10:04 pm » by Greatjoy

Narcissists seek mental help? lol
She's so deep into the depth of her deluded messianic beliefs about herself that she's lost all connection to her origins of being.
The internet is the only place she has that once in awhile someone will throw her a crumb and this temporarily feeds her messianic illusions of grandeur .
None of the people who she constantly refers to as the "witnesses" of seeing her fulfilling these so-called prophesies that are the proof for all of us to now believe that she's the queen of the south or whomever, have nothing to do with her...she is incapable of intimate relationships because one would have to believe all of her lies and agree with her...her US and Israeli travels and wherever else she goes and then says that certain prophesies are now fulfilled are believed only by herself....she has a life built on lie upon lie.
That's where her arrogance and her jealousy of others derives from, her fear of being exposed for just what she is...a liar/schemer/.these personality traits and god know what others were there in her long before she began this deluded mission, and most likely played a role at some point in a recent crash and burn in her life so she just reinvented herself into this blasphemous charlatan that obsessively posts about her divine powers given to her by some self-imagined god named Abba.
She also has an obsessive compulsive personality disorder that mandates that she places herself into these daily news events,including this Rabbi being murdered because he knew that she the self-titled "Messiah Joseph" is here.
She's a very very mentally ill woman who is playing with dark forces that she has no freaking idea just how they bring people down.
Since she chose to claim the divine titles that she has as coming from God then she leaves herself open to rebukes from posters who would otherwise leave a mentally unstable person alone on these boards along with trying to gather followers and the ones who are lost souls looking for direction and a leader are extremely vulnerable to charlatans like Lotus Feet.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 pm » by Truthdefender

eliakim wrote:THURSDAY, 28 JULY 2011

Rabbi ELAZAR Killed
Beersheba Rabbi Elazar Abuchatzeira a well known rabbi, was stabbed to death by a visitor to his yeshiva. There is certainly a history to Rabbi Elazar and his pursuits. [1] He also predicted his own death.

Question is what did he do with the money from the people? There is one story that a man in New York gave him $100,000 dollars, in return for the fertility of his daughter that never came to be. [2] Elazer was the grandson of a famous kabbalist [BANNED] Sali.

In 2008, he said that the 'Moshiach is hiding amongst the people. The minute he will be 'discovered', "Moshiach will receive the public and therefore, I'll no longer be necessary." The man said "shock overcame me." "It sounds... in this manner... very serious.""It certainly is very serious. He replied. There is no disagreement that he is a tremendous Tzaddik and extremely serious!,".

I did not know about this Rabbi or his words until just now. As you know, we wrote on this blog the other day, that we mean business and that this it is very serious indeed. So you see, he knew that when I was revealed, his life would end.

In 2003, I advised a woman on fertility. I told her that if she healed herself, and did the will of the LORD God, then the LORD would grant her a child. I had been divinely guided to tell her that. The message was specifically for the lady, at that time.

There was no money involved, the advice we gave the student on fertility, was freely given.

However, after that, she was asking me for 5,000 pounds a day, to do the will of the LORD God.

Even if I had that kind of money, I still would not pay a person that rate of pay. While there are children starving in the world, my conscience and heart of integrity, simply, would not allow me, to give that amount of money, per day to one person.

"People are not a commodity without love they become so". from Sacred Words

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Artic ... ?id=231516

2. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 62,00.html

3. http://dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com/ ... eople.html

So God gave you that promotion you have been working so hard for? You are no longer just His chosen prophet, but also the Messiah?

I do not envy the fall you shall suffer when the LORD brings you down.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 pm » by Flecktarn

funny because dtv users keep predicting that you will post another nutty post ,,and we must all be psychic because we keep getting it right ,,,,
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 11:29 pm » by Flecktarn

jesus talking to his dad
"that internet wierdo has been claiming she works for us again ,dad smite her or something to make her stop ,shes realy pissing me off now ,and when she passes that st peter better not let her in "
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 pm » by Mochon

Latelly ive been wondering if the messiah could be not a person but an event.....
sounds like an utopic place for the people saved by the messiah..and hell for the others...
doesnt quite compell...
@ eli
this words bear no harm,since u dont answer back to me on ur posts ive felt u think im mocking u or lashing at you...im not,im being straight like i think i should be and direct to leave no room for misinterpretation.

the world is not at the brink of war,the world is at war and u make it sound like it can be avoided...thats our history from at least the "end" of world war 2. the earth has not seen a decade of peace.
thats not new...if there is war soon,it was known already,so this is not about god or the messiah...this is OUR world,us people are the ones who must rely on ourselves and use the gift given to us by god,our will,freedom of choice and an amazing mind and brain we r not even capable of understanding yet...to share the toughts of peace and love amonst the earth,even if ur the messiah u know those r the toughts and teachings, jesus tried to set.god sent jesus to earth to spread them.

so why do you say the world is at the brink of war..in a way i read it and felt u r fearmongering for people to recognize u to be whoever u are...honestly it looks bad, even when lots of people in here reject the idea of god or religion or messiahs we all long for the "golden age" or ha gan eden...wich many people wrongfully belives will be their reward for living a "righteous" life.....after they r dead.

I still dont understand how u related urself to the rabbis murder story,i hate to say it,but u make no sense...im not asking for u to proove anything at all to me,i dont understand either who do u mean when u say we,and i dont see if ur the messiah how r u a direct descendant of king david and why havent u revealed urself to the chosen people?

Next