RABBI'S BROKE THE COVENANT

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm » by TheDuck

Made especially for you Eli, 1 spelling fail included.

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 pm » by Seroquelz

theduck wrote:Image

Ok is s/he a troll or just...different?

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 8:47 pm » by TheDuck

seroquelz wrote:

She's "special" :mrgreen:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 9:30 pm » by Boondox681

yo duck....yes.yes you are.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 pm » by Troll2rocks

Eliakim, do you believe in sex before marriage ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 pm » by Seroquelz

theduck wrote:
seroquelz wrote:

She's "special" :mrgreen:

oOOh Now I see

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 pm » by Eliakim

tuor10 wrote:Some interesting concepts you have presented there, Eliakim.
Academia likes to give everything a convoluted explanation for even the most mundane of things.
Science, in particular, likes to be the arbiters of knowledge, while treating anything contrary to their monopolistic axioms as anathema. We have seen this with many esoteric fields; for even when empirical research is applied to areas like ufology, the naysayers and outright hostile's act in a manner that is more akin to a school yards bullies. But, as we have seen throughout history: it only takes a few to counter act the minds of the many.

Well said turo10 we agree.
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:10 pm » by Eliakim

rkobilan wrote:@ Elikim Awesome post! This gives more to what I've been following. Can you explain the significance of using the Shin Symbol regarding the below listed video? I grasp where it's located on the kabballah lower left side but do not understand why it would be used in a ritual sacrifice over the temple. Any perspective would be enlightening.

The Case of Andrei Youshchinsky http://www.youtube.com/user/rkobilan?fe ... _8qtdaXmuM

I'm beginning to think that a certain religion has taken over everything we know to be within the form of entertainment, media, law, music, publishing, and vice. To name a few. This flame is the internal light of God in your heart and soul for you to use to find your way through all of the evil and deceit that has taken over this earth.

concretev3 hit it on the hand less the most obvious.... The pain and mental anguish the child suffers while gong through that ritual. Is this the first instance of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome programmed into us?

@ kennyforever Have you read about the No Child Left Behind program? That would be created for people like you. WE are waiting for you to catch up in your spiritual development so we may as humans and a species evolve into what WE are supposed to be. The RF Frequencies, propagated by the powers to be have blinded you your heart and your soul kenny. That is the bullshit we are waiting for for you to grow in such a way that your childish comments will sprout thought as opposed to blather. I do however, give you major credit for your perception of how the Jews have been manipulating this entire globe. Not many can see that.

Do not concern yourself with what the Jewish orthodox sages spent lifetimes developing. Do as I did, learn from your life experience, that then puts you miles ahead of any orthodox mindset. Cloud not your understanding or life with 'belief' systems of others that kept the planet in the status quo.

Know this that integrity is right, it is UPRIGHT, as long as you have true integrity and loving kindness in heart, your spiritual path will be a good one. Just allow it to evolve and open up to you like the most perfect flower that you were all born to be.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:27 pm » by Eliakim

seroquelz wrote:Wait, what?! So what you’re saying is that circumcision, which according to Jewish culture, was part of the Abrahamic covenant (Genesis 17) with God is what broke the covenant? Or are you referring to that weird shit in, I think Isaiah or Ezekiel where they talk about mother’s eating their children?
Also, that’s not why they’re called “wisdom teeth” – a quick Google search brings up plenty of info on when they started to call them wisdom teeth and why they’re called wisdom teeth.
The press is called so due to the printing press...but that was in like the 17th century...fairly recent in the grand scheme of things – don’t think it has any relation to any Hebrew words. You should study etymology before jumping to conclusions about what English words mean and how certain words became associated with certain meanings.

IDK what to do with this post...It’s rambling, and while there are some good points and interesting info, you only post 1 source...but I guess since this is really just an editorial piece about some rash you developed on your arm it doesn’t matter that there’s nothing sourced.

If I’m understanding correctly you’re saying the rash on your arm was sent from God as a warning?

LOL, I share my heart and life experiences and they ask for the source of it. The source of it is life experience and allowing life to flow. Do you know how to flow with creation and be joyful like a dolphin? Or does everything have to be attached to something? Learn to free flow is my advice to you. Go with the flow of it if it resonates with your heart.

As far as circumcising is concerned. Moses never did it, Joshua re-introduced it and the bible tells you that they received no more manna after that. Torah also says that a Prophet like Moses was never born in Israel. Is that because of them cutting the flesh? I say so.

As far as 'teeth' symbol and the word is concerned. ALCHEMY OF THE WORD and SYMBOL.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:50 pm » by Eliakim

troll2rocks wrote:Eliakim, do you believe in sex before marriage ?

Yes very important. Its important that people are compatible mind, body and soul, many get married for reasons that have nothing to do with real love. Some even marry the first person that asks them because they are flattered by the invitation. I had plenty of marriage proposals before I took the leap, we lived together first as well.

However, teenagers are vulnerable if parents haven't informed them on the multi-dimensional impact of having a sexual relationship. That is why learning about energy is so important for the children today. When children learn the basics about energy they know how to move away and stay away from energies that are unhealthy for them.

Also healing and self-development for teenagers is important, because children bring many traits with them into this life to resolve. I used to sit with my son often and discuss different perceptions of reality to ensure that we understood each other. Often reviewing past experiences to do with his childhood as well. My son as lived in such a sacred space of peace since his teenage years that he is simply not up for any girl or woman that will take him out of his placid state of being.

PreviousNext