Racist Group Behind Zimmerman Trial

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 1:57 am » by Chaindrive

I know this subject has been put to rest (more or less), but Id throw this up anyway.. and debunking is required on this if possible.. you people can find out shit faster then I could and know where to look.. but here it is...

2 pieces

Barack Obama with New Black Panther leader Malik Shabazz

July 15, 2013

To most, the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) is a fringe group big on PR but low on influence. But a “Fox & Friends” guest now claims that the NBPP were behind the media coverage the George Zimmerman trial received, and that it never would have gone to court if the Panthers hadn’t pushed the right buttons behind closed doors.

We’re sure it wasn’t because the whole nation developed a personal connection to Trayvon Martin’s tragic story or anything…

J. Christian Adams, the right-wing blogger, author, and the Fox News guest who called out the Black Panther connection, has long looked for excuses to attack the NBPP. He once accused the Panthers of intimidating voters outside voting booth stations. Much to his chagrin, and that of other conservative figures, Obama didn’t look into the matter. Now Adams is sure that the NBPP is up to further shenanigans.

According to Adams, in “evidence” he laid forth in a piece for conservative website Breitbart, the radical group ** intimidated the Sanford authorities ** into prosecuting Zimmerman. Yes, a fringe group pressured a law enforcement agency into prosecuting Zimmerman… by threatening them with violence. (The city of Sanford has never mentioned such allegations, which shows how unfounded they are.)

The pressure and threats of mob violence turned out to be so great, that even Attorney General Eric Holder was forced to act. The Justice Department, under the NBPP’s directives (at least, according to Adams), is reportedly considering civil rights charges against Zimmerman.

All of this is, no doubt, part of elaborate scheme by the New Black Panthers to push forth their agenda. The NBPP, for their part, haven’t bothered to respond to these off-the-wall allegations.

http://blog.trutv.com/conspiracy/2013/07/15/conspiracy-theory-racist-group-behind-zimmerman-trial/index.html#more-1125

** Zimmerman Charges, DOJ Action Sparked by New Black Panthers Pressure

14 Jul 2013

Like the racially-charged sham prosecution of the Duke lacrosse team, the racially charged prosecution of George Zimmerman was partly triggered by the threats of Malik Zulu Shabazz, the head of the racist and anti-Semitic New Black Panther Party.

The New Black Panther Party was among the first groups to agitate for Zimmerman to be prosecuted, starting with a rally outside the Sanford, Florida police headquarters on March 11, 2012--just three days after the Associated Press had errantly referred to Zimmerman as "white." Al Sharpton, widely credited with fanning the flames, arrived the next day.

As Andrew Breitbart reported in 2011, the New Black Panthers' Shabazz also marched with candidate Obama and shared a podium with him in Selma, Alabama in 2007.

Shabazz is also the same defendant that Attorney General Eric Holder and his Justice Department cut loose from the voter intimidation case of United States v. New Black Panther Party, a case I prosecuted. Shabazz was dismissed after we obtained a default against Shabazz for failing to respond to our lawsuit.

That's justice, Eric Holder-style.

After Trayvon Martin was killed, Shabazz took his act on the road to Sanford, Florida.

There, Shabazz used threats of mob violence, as he did in Durham, North Carolina, to cause Sanford law enforcement to tremble and to act. At those rallies, the New Black Panthers announced a bounty on George Zimmerman. One Panther poster said "dead or alive." Recently, another of Shabazz's henchmen stated he hoped Zimmerman would be killed in prison.

Most importantly, at these Sanford rallies, Shabazz demanded action--both from Holder and in the form of criminal charges against Zimmerman. He would get exactly what he demanded.

Criminal charges followed his threats, even after the police found no probable cause.

Eric Holder also acquiesced to Shabazz, sending the Justice Department Community Relations Service (CRS) to Sanford.

In the past, including when I served at Justice, the CRS prided itself on impartiality--in both perception and fact. But not anymore.

Holder's CRS didn't travel to Sanford to restrain the mob. They went to Florida to help it.

Why hasn't Holder condemned the threats of mob violence by Shabazz and his followers? Why hasn't Holder's CRS lectured Shabazz like they have the Sanford Police Department about what Holder believes is Sanford's racial insensitivity?

The answer might be found in Eric Holder's wallet.

Since 1971, Holder admits he has carried a clipping from Samuel Proctor. As I quote at length in my book Injustice (p. 1-2), the clipping says "black people have a common cause." When Holder was asked to explain the quote, Holder explained "there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal."

The prosecution of George Zimmerman shares all the same cast of characters as the voter intimidation case against the New Black Panthers--only the script has changed. This time, the New Black Panthers are among the accusers, not the accused.

As I have reported, right now at the Justice Department, posters expressing racial solidarity with Trayvon Martin adorn doors of offices at the Civil Rights Division. This same Civil Rights Division may yet bring criminal civil rights charges against Zimmerman.

When Judicial Watch sought DOJ documents from the Civil Rights Division, they were denied because of an "open investigation."

This is justice, race-hustler style, and it is what we've come to expect from Eric Holder and the New Black Panther Party.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/13/Zimmerman-Charges-and-DOJ-Action-Sparked-By-New-Black-Panther-Mob

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 12:20 pm » by mediasorcery

the commies stick together dont they.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 4:19 pm » by Chaindrive

I even mentioned about Obama and the panthers last year or so.. I think it needs to be looked into more closely as well as with connection to sharpton and jackson.. and since blacks are claiming more of their muslim birthright.. Do people from that part of the world really need to come all the the way over here to cause a terrorist act when simply all they have to do is get in touch with the panthers.?

Frankly we havent heard alot about the panthers (except if you live in those areas like Chicago etc...) ever since the late '60s and early '70s.. that I can ever recall.. but with a "black" president in power and what hes doing to "aid" his fellow black bothers and sisters... and now with the martin case.. "and the endless oppression that the black brothers and sisters have suffered ever since the white man force them into bondage."

People are jumping up and down... waving their arms like a raving lunatic about race.. it is or its not.. Well its not.. but its certainly being used in that fashion by a third party but most black dont see or care to acknowledge it as such and then you have those who would rather play both sides against the middle to line their pockets with silver, like sharpton and his electric cohorts...

More blacks really need to listen to people like 5723michael and Elmer Williams and just as many whites... in fact I love to see these guys start a movement to re-educate both sides on the dangers thats growing not only in this country but in the world as well... two VERY smart guys...

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 9:48 pm » by mediasorcery

It is a good post^ , i think the sentence, "the pendulum swings both ways" really sums it up, i watched a doco on the black panthers a while back, it claimed they were vilified by cia in the 70,s etc, it does seem like fanning the flames of race war, maybe thats what opression breeds from a long term perspective, a bit too easy to blame white people for alll the ills of the world i feel, thnx for posting it,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm » by Cambay411

Honestly I think there should have been a trail. And I also think Zimmerman should have gotten Manslaughter. I thin kthat would have been the proper verdict.

He chased down an innocent teenager which resulted in the teens death. The 911 operater even said "dont follow him".

The dude deserves manslaughter. Dont go chasing unarmed people (kids) down if you cant defend yourself in a hand to hand combat situation.

He deserved to have his ass whipped and thats what happened.

Sure he was watching his nieghborhood but like I said dont chase a kid down and then shoot him when he whips your ass for it. Obviously Zimmerman should never have put himself in a situation where he would need to use his hands to protect himself.

With all this being said, I dont know why race his being brought into this so much. Its pretty ridiculous really. Im sure Zimmerman would have done the same shit to a white kid.

Lets not make race the headline of everything every chance we get.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 12:07 am » by Chaindrive

Lets leave the zimmerman / martin thing completely out of it... theres other threads dealing with it and thats NOT what Im talking about here... you people really need to look at the FAR bigger picture of it... and Im really surprised that nobody isnt really adding in to this... is it really that far off base that nobody accept this idea at all..?!?!?!?!?!?

How bizarre..

In this day and age of what we call the "elite" or the "The Illuminati" doing everything in their powers to disrupt, to over power and destroy life as we know it for their own personal gain... wouldnt you all think that maybe... just maybe that this very single simple idea that some half crazed hippy thought up all by himself and wanted to do way back in the late '60s would be a great idea now... but the only problem was it was the wrong guy that wanted to it and do it right so he would be in sole person in charge.?

Many of you have mention TPTB... but never go in depths as to how they were going to do it and what would that term be called...

Ive been using the term "Helter Skelter"... I think that this a very valid point to keep in mind... Now you have to remember that one will have to use todays terms and the current players (in public and in hiding).. and of course the music of today...

Btw... how many rap songs out there have youve heard that isnt "mainstream" that a white people would really understand let alone to what they really mean.? We all know that rap music is full of hate and killing... death and destruction, And we all know that alot of rap "artist" are connected to the the Illuminati..

Upload to Disclose.tv

The but point to all of this... is Obamas connection to the black panthers... Remember what Paul Walkins says about the black militants.. Um.. that would be the black panthers.. They are being very tight lipped of everything going on... why.?

Why IS the Black Panthers being so very tight lipped about this zimmerman / martin case and all the other "injustices" to blacks in america today... why is that.? One would think that they would have the biggest mouths screaming and preaching and winding all the other blacks to war...

"Something" stinks here like a pile of rotten shit... And Ill say it again.. that "Helter Skelter" is a very VALID term..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 12:27 am » by Chaindrive

And if Obama is arming homeland security and a few others that I wouldnt want to live next to... HEY.. why not the black panthers as well.. while taking the guns out of OUR hands.. leaving us basically to use bow and arrows to play with..

"Well...... isnt that special..." :hell:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 1:34 am » by Chaindrive

From above that was blocked

Here we go... freekin morons at youtube... last time Ill ever upload a video there...

Initiate

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 am » by Cambay411

Chaindrive, what do you think their agenda is?

Next