Racist Group Behind Zimmerman Trial

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 12:20 pm » by mediasorcery

the commies stick together dont they.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 9:48 pm » by mediasorcery

It is a good post^ , i think the sentence, "the pendulum swings both ways" really sums it up, i watched a doco on the black panthers a while back, it claimed they were vilified by cia in the 70,s etc, it does seem like fanning the flames of race war, maybe thats what opression breeds from a long term perspective, a bit too easy to blame white people for alll the ills of the world i feel, thnx for posting it,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm » by Cambay411

Honestly I think there should have been a trail. And I also think Zimmerman should have gotten Manslaughter. I thin kthat would have been the proper verdict.

He chased down an innocent teenager which resulted in the teens death. The 911 operater even said "dont follow him".

The dude deserves manslaughter. Dont go chasing unarmed people (kids) down if you cant defend yourself in a hand to hand combat situation.

He deserved to have his ass whipped and thats what happened.

Sure he was watching his nieghborhood but like I said dont chase a kid down and then shoot him when he whips your ass for it. Obviously Zimmerman should never have put himself in a situation where he would need to use his hands to protect himself.

With all this being said, I dont know why race his being brought into this so much. Its pretty ridiculous really. Im sure Zimmerman would have done the same shit to a white kid.

Lets not make race the headline of everything every chance we get.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 am » by Cambay411

Chaindrive, what do you think their agenda is?