Racist swan bulling only Indian students in Warwick universi

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 5:09 pm » by Slith

Bandanko wrote:Kick the fucking thing... its a swan not a charging bull... people are such pussies at times. I am in a hotel in Kerala and I have had to kill a spider (no exageration here) that was bigger than my hand. Apparently it wasnt poisonous but it was massive!

Ya, but then you'll have all the secretarian animal lovers calling for your head. Charged, fined and imprisoned for killing a bird.

Then again, you could be famous and get off cleanly

Upload to Disclose.tv

lol. The took down the Dave Windfield vid where he kills a bird

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 6:24 pm » by Toxic32

Swans are Protected by the Queen's charter as they are considered as an endangered species. These birds belong to the Crown under an ancient charter and the queen has the prerogative right of ownership for all the mute swans in England and Wales. I wonder what they taste like. Swan and chips doesn't quite hack it does it. Swan steaks? You can't eat these birds only the queen can do that. I'll send her an email and ask her what it tastes like.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 6:25 pm » by DarkHeart

All the swans belong to the Queen, so you'd be thrown in the tower for killing one, maybe even beheaded :nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Previous