Rad count test N.Carolina Fukushima @ 154 trillion Bq's/day

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

gorillaradio wrote:Glad other people are following Dutch. This guy is my daily news.. he predicted all of the tornados happening in the states right now by recognizing HAARP rings across the map. Just released today the pressure build up of all the earthquakes and how the west coast is in danger. and he's doing this while hes traveling across the US getting radiation tests. This is what the world needs! Obviously "they aren't going to tell us whats really going on. People need to realize to think for themselves again.

Yeah that's a hard accomplishment though. I called my buddy in mammoth 5 days after the incident and told him to get out, he was all like nah they got 15 failsafes were good, your just over thinking it man. All in all, gather with any other intellectual people for survival. No alcohol after the chAos point either as it just makes one stupid.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 11:26 pm » by Reinaul

shit man! make this video viral
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Previous