Rad count test N.Carolina Fukushima @ 154 trillion Bq's/day

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:41 am » by Illuminated

-

4/24/2011 -- North Carolina -- Radiation Test - 124CPM @ grandfather mountain

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMn4o2SjzE4

URGENT: Japan now admits Fukushima at 154 trillion Bq's/Day and West coast Radiation forecast,Part1

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2wLbwuJeMM
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 2:14 pm » by Svaha

Already posted, but I post it again here because it's important info imo :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 2:37 pm » by Minihaha

Are they going to enclose this stuff in fukushima or what? I'm guessing it's well passed the point of being saved. Or are they just waiting for everyone to........

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 pm » by Ademu

I wonder if this is correlated to the rash of tornadoes that have been sweeping across the states of late, they are definitely out of the norm :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 3:52 pm » by Svaha

ademu wrote:I wonder if this is correlated to the rash of tornadoes that have been sweeping across the states of late, they are definitely out of the norm :think:

Could be if we assume that weather controll is a fact.

Worst of this is that the radiation will continue to spread around the world because they somehow refuse to encase the reactors.
This will lead to permanent radical changes in dna of beings in the world and a severe increase in illnesses that are in one or another way related to radiation.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:13 pm » by Ademu

svaha wrote:
ademu wrote:I wonder if this is correlated to the rash of tornadoes that have been sweeping across the states of late, they are definitely out of the norm :think:

Could be if we assume that weather controll is a fact.

Worst of this is that the radiation will continue to spread around the world because they somehow refuse to encase the reactors.
This will lead to permanent radical changes in dna of beings in the world and a severe increase in illnesses that are in one or another way related to radiation.

Not so much sure it would be weather control, as much as I'm thinking the heat from the radiation is causing the massive changes in the pressure systems.

Although I agree it's going to be scary considering the long term health affects and mutations this will probably cause. I'll always remember the deformed children I saw in Iraq, during my tours there, and that was just from the DU rounds. I'll venture to guess that if this does come to fruition that even those horrific mutations will be on the low end of the scale of what we could expect from a large disaster like this.

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm » by The57ironman

i gotta believe ....as dire as all this seems , that there is something yet undiscovered that we have not yet taken into account....

(don't ask me what the f*ck that could be , it's just a 'gut' feeling)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 pm » by Ademu

the57ironman wrote:i gotta believe ....as dire as all this seems , that there is something yet undiscovered that we have not yet taken into account....

(don't ask me what the f*ck that could be , it's just a 'gut' feeling)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey intuition always gives you the best insight :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:45 pm » by Svaha

"The law is that all life is equal in the Great Creation, and we, the Human Beings, are charged with the responsibility, each in our generation, to work for the continuation of life."
-- Traditional Circle of Elders

I think we trampled on this law, some willingly / knowingly, but unlike the past where it would take years and generations for the effects to manifest, now it will take only months.
The earth will weep.

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 11:08 pm » by Gorillaradio

Glad other people are following Dutch. This guy is my daily news.. he predicted all of the tornados happening in the states right now by recognizing HAARP rings across the map. Just released today the pressure build up of all the earthquakes and how the west coast is in danger. and he's doing this while hes traveling across the US getting radiation tests. This is what the world needs! Obviously "they aren't going to tell us whats really going on. People need to realize to think for themselves again.

Next