Radiation found in San Francisco tap water 18000%

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 2:30 am » by Simpletruths10

Radiation found in San Francisco, CA tap water

University of Berkley in California reports that rainwater in San Francisco water has now been detected at levels 18,100% above federal drinking water standards

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/173052.html

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 2:34 am » by Rydher

Haven't seen this reported anywhere but that site. Something to keep an eye on.

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 2:36 am » by The57ironman

:shock:

:cheers: :hugging:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 2:40 am » by Newdawnrising

It been raining here in Western New York for three days now. Living in the rust belt, and far away from any large cities. I found it odd that the rain was eating the bulls-eye rust spots, down to bare metal. I've never seen this before.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 2:49 am » by Kaarmaa

newdawnrising wrote:It been raining here in Western New York for three days now. Living in the rust belt, and far away from any large cities. I found it odd that the rain was eating the bulls-eye rust spots, down to bare metal. I've never seen this before.

:nails: Radiation can do that?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 5:16 am » by Daemonfoe

is that link down now? i can't get to the website.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 6:23 am » by Newdawnrising

kaarmaa wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:It been raining here in Western New York for three days now. Living in the rust belt, and far away from any large cities. I found it odd that the rain was eating the bulls-eye rust spots, down to bare metal. I've never seen this before.

:nails: Radiation can do that?

I don't know, but me and my buddy stood out side in the rain like two idiots, dumb-founded. I know that acid rain occurs, I know it can sting eyes. Let me put it this may, I have used metal etching products for rust removal, in classic car restoration. The rain wasn't that quick, but right now, there is a lot of shiny metal, that was rusted to the point of pitting. It is also cold and absolutely crystal clear outside at this moment. Last nightvit was WARM, and t-storms. Woke up this morning, it was snowing. WTF!
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 am » by Fracturedpsyche

The United States conducted around 1,054 nuclear tests (by official count) between 1945 and 1992. Most of the tests took place at the
Nevada Test Site and thePacific Proving Grounds in the Marshall Islands. Ten other tests took place at various locations in the United States, including Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, and New Mexico.

The Soviet Union conducted 715 nuclear tests (by official count) between 1949 and 1990. Most of them took place at theSemipalatinsk Test Site in Kazakhstan and the Northern Test Site atNovaya Zemlya. Additional tests were conducted at various locations in Russia and Kazakhstan, while a small number of tests were conducted in Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenia.

The UK has conducted 45 tests (21 in Australian territory, including 9 in mainland South Australia at Maralinga and Emu Field, many others in the U.S. as part of joint test series).

France conducted 210nuclear testing between February 13, 1960 and January 27, 1996.

The People's Republic of China conducted 45 tests (23 atmospheric and 22 underground, all conducted at Lop Nur Nuclear Weapons Test Base, in Malan, Xinjiang)

India conducted between 5 and 6 tests, at Pokhran.

Pakistan conducted between 3 and 6 tests in response to the Indian tests.

On October 9, 2006 it was announced by North Korea they had conducted a nuclear test in North Hamgyong province on the northeast coast at 10:36 AM (11:30 AEST). There was a 3.58 magnitude earthquake reported in South Korea. There was a 4.2 magnitude tremor detected 240 miles north of P'yongyang. The low estimates on the yield of the test — potentially less than a kiloton in strength — have led to speculation as to whether it was a fizzle (unsuccessful test), or a genuine nuclear test at all.

There have been a number of significant alleged/disputed/unacknowledged accounts of countries testing nuclear explosives. Their status is either not certain or entirely disputed by most mainstream experts.
Source(s):list of nuclear tests

And only now people are becoming concerned with radiation levels :nails: I suppose what I am trying to say is what in the hell is wrong with this picture :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Also, I would like to further add that my linkys turned out to be shit :badair: But I am learning from trial and error :bang;
The earth is what we all have in common ~ Wendell Berry