“RADICALISATION OF THE CONSPIRACY THEORIST?”

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 7:52 am » by Webcat

Ah well, its back to work as usual at DTV........ :mrgreen:

This is something I posted on my new blogsite:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This video is the perfect example of how Main Stream Media, trivialise, minimise and destroy the credibility of 'Conspiracy theorist’s' before the sheeple. Firstly, both the Host and guest, in this case a member of the UK Government, deride the very notion that the Bilderberg Group could have anything to do with world domination and application of economic power – despite many of the members being the richest people on this planet!

Then, a reporter is at the very function, and of course, he interviews a man talking through a dummy! Background pictures show a clown and some-one dressed as a security camera – yes, the stage is set for the lunacy of conspiracy theorist's to be shown to the world.

Then comes Alex Jones, right on cue with his ceaseless rantings about Nazi's and poisoning of water supplies, the Euro etc. – Of course, the other guest sits calmly and with great patience, the very epitome of reassurance and normality – unlike Jones, and the Host has to ask him to keep quiet.

Next, the killer question for the sheeple to accept that TPTB's representatives have it right:
The guest simply asks Alex a question, that if the Bilderberg Group was a shadow government hell-bent on world domination and Alex was exposing their plans, why is he still alive and allowed to speak?

After all, there were only two possible answers to this question:
1, The Bilderberg Group are not planning world domination or 2. If they are, Alex is only alive because he's part of it.

Simple for the sheeple to understand, Alex is a ranting lunatic and thus all conspiracy theorist's
are deemed the same by association – nice one, TPTB.

Alex Jones appeared to most viewers, I suspect, about as rabid and concerned about the right or truth of the matters being discussed, as any fanatical preacher that Al-Qaeda or the Taliban could have dredged up!

I believe we watched part of the 'RADICALISATION OF THE CONSPIRACY THEORIST' in process.

After watching the performance of Alex Jones on a TV interview - a prominent 'mouth-piece' of the conspiracy theorist's - I was left to ponder; what is the future course for disclosure and are conspiracy theorists beginning to experience the first rumblings of 'radicalisation' by the Main Stream Media (and possibly, their audiences) – are we now perceived as a real 'threat' to the established order and must be further marginalised (currently this is achieved by tagging everything we advocate as humorous, ridiculous, absurd and down-right unbelievable) are we (conspiracy theorists) on course for radicalisation, both from within and externally?

I believe the establishment has now realised the true strength and depth of the 'conspiracy industry' and the effects of that growing awareness amongst far larger and more complex sections of the world community.

Just like the supposed 'War On Terror', TPTB will orchestrate a new 'enemy of the state' – and that is anyone who questions its actions or plans – so will we now see radical 'conspiracy theorist's emerging from the shadows or have they always been there?

And are they being manipulated and controlled by the very powers they seek to expose?

Just like the 'War on Terror' needs it's villains and acts of extremism, have we been witnessing the very same agenda of radicalisation happening within the conspiracy theorist's camp with the likes of Julian Assange and Alex Jones, and with the cyber groups 'Anonymous' and 'Hackers anonymous' who are probably regarded as nothing better than 'cyber-terrorists' by TPTB.

Is the 'conspiracy theorist' moving from the fringes of the 'Information Society' to it's centre, with its 'question everything' manifesto and how will that effect its perceived value to the TPTB?

SELF-RADICALISATION - NEXT STEP ON THE CONSPIRACY LADDER?

“The line between political beliefs and illegal action is eradicated, so that the ‘radicalised’ person or group is inherently deserving of liquidation.”

Like all advanced police states, the US national security regime has begun speaking its own, degenerate language. It is a mode of speech that simultaneously defines the ‘enemy’ and justifies his or her destruction. The soulless, bureaucratic roots of National Security Speech belie the ruthless intent, which is to make the utter destruction of the targeted group or individual appear to be the natural order of things.

‘Self-radicalisation’ is one of the terms coined by national security speakers. To people like President Obama, who adds targets to his Kill List every Tuesday, ‘self-radicalisation’ represents a grave threat to the American state. “One of the dangers that we now face,” said Obama, in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing, “are self-radicalised individuals who are already in the United States,” because it is difficult to prevent them from carrying out “plots.”

In this context, it is clear that to ‘radicalise’ means very much the same as to ‘weaponise’; the radicalised person has been transformed into a weapon. A radical is no longer simply an individual “who advocates thorough or complete political or social reform,” but someone who by their very thought processes represents a clear and present danger to the United States.

The line between political beliefs and illegal action is eradicated, so that the ‘radicalised’ person or group is inherently deserving of liquidation. The operative word is ‘radical’."

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9-178952-Self-radicalised

:think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 11:31 am » by mediasorcery

You got it, look up peter jaksons illum*&^%$#@ati card game and notice one of the cards has a picture of two people on it, one looks like aj, the other rp, go figure, i forgot the title of the card.

if u could find it and post pic of it,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 11:46 am » by Webcat

mediasorcery wrote:You got it, look up peter jaksons illum*&^%$#@ati card game and notice one of the cards has a picture of two people on it, one looks like aj, the other rp, go figure, i forgot the title of the card.

if u could find it and post pic of it,

Here they are mediasorcery :flop:

Alex Jones Illuminati Cards
Believe it or not, the Illuminati card game released in 1995 predicted the 9/11 attacks (Pentagon & Twin Towers), the Gulf Oil Spill and the Fukushima nuclear disaster. The game also predicts a coming bio-terror pandemic and what appears to be an Alex Jones/Ron Paul betrayal. The city of Austin, Texas, is not only home to Alex Jones, STRATFOR and a host of other political operatives such as Steven Jackson, the founder of the Illuminati card game, but it’s only a couple hundred miles away from Lake Jackson, Texas, which is home to U.S. Congressman and 2012 U.S. Presidential candidate Ron Paul.

http://truthernews.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/alex-jones-and-stratfor-linked-to-the-assassination-of-andrew-breitbart/

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 12:14 pm » by Flecktarn

alex is a bit potty but he gets across a important message ,its his delivery that puts people off him ,jesse ventura is more of a people person to get things across
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 pm » by Webcat

Flecktarn wrote:alex is a bit potty but he gets across a important message ,its his delivery that puts people off him ,jesse ventura is more of a people person to get things across

I think Alex Jones's 'delivery' more than puts people off the message, which is a bit non-productive, considering it's the countless sheeple we're (conspiracy theorists) trying to reach.

I played the video in the OP to three friends of mine (all non-conspiracy types, but quite intelligent and rational) and every single one believed he was quite crazy - none really listened to the message - they only saw the 'clown' and his performance wasn't funny.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 2:11 pm » by mediasorcery

thats the one hehe, good one, i guess it was made a fair while ago, but is there a resemblance i wonder?

it is odd so many other cards have been spot on, i thought it may relate to your post, although not proof conclusive, be wary i say. :flop: :cheers: :censored:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 3:06 pm » by Webcat

mediasorcery wrote:thats the one hehe, good one, i guess it was made a fair while ago, but is there a resemblance i wonder?

it is odd so many other cards have been spot on, i thought it may relate to your post, although not proof conclusive, be wary i say. :flop: :cheers: :censored:

I think they say that the Card set was produced in 1995.

They got close to 9/11?

I found this one quite interesting:

is it a match?

Writer

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 pm » by Ishtar77

The Bilderberg Group are not planning world domination or 2. If they are, Alex is only alive because he's part of it.

Good stuff webcat, very interesting read, I think most CTers are naturally a little coo coo, I being one say that with the the utmost respect for the community.

I realized a few months ago after years of conspiracy theorizing, that you have to kinda think like they do, somebody want to psychoanalyzes that?

Pele

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 pm » by Webcat

Ishtar77 wrote:
The Bilderberg Group are not planning world domination or 2. If they are, Alex is only alive because he's part of it.

Good stuff webcat, very interesting read, I think most CTers are naturally a little coo coo, I being one say that with the the utmost respect for the community.

I realized a few months ago after years of conspiracy theorizing, that you have to kinda think like they do, somebody want to psychoanalyzes that?

Pele

Yep, have to agree that CTers have to be a little different in the brain department......or we would just be another sheep! :alien51:

Some one said that 'Genius boarders on insanity'.

TPTB need any enemies marginalised and neutered - I now believe (imo) that the radicalisation of conspiracy theorist's have begun - they need all the 'enemies' they can gather to keep the sheep in fear and controlled.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 4:37 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Well it is the BBC...Recently radicalizing the once trivial.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We get used to it...