Raising the Djed... Strange Artifacts

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 09, 2009 10:00 pm » by Towelie

Excellent post Slushpup :flop: :) .

I dont think the peoples of ancient civilisations were less intelligent than we are now, not in the aspect of cognitive abilities, just in that they had less knowledge(they hadnt figured as much out,) but what technology they did have they knew how to use it to its max.
I never get it when things say theres no evidence of who or how the pyramids were built as theres loads of it, this explanation of how the stones couldve been moved is great, its well within there tech and it would work very well.
The answers are almost always right in front of us, like this one.
Also id seen that explanation about the Pantheon a while ago i think thats probably how that was done aswell.(Remarkable piece of architecture the Pantheon.)
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 7:07 am » by Dansway

The Ankh, Was staff, Djed, Ball (Sun) on gods heads, Amenta, Akhet, Djew, Pet, and other symbols represent a hidden technology depending how they are arranged. They are all mechanical devices and have been decoded. Truly the gods came from the stars.

Look at the many many versions of the "book of the dead" and see the tech there.
There is much to this and I don't have the patience to put more down in a single post. Sorry.

Regards,

Dan

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 am » by Canubis

my name Canubis Stands for god of pot its c-Anubis

Given Ankh Was Djed

given unlimited power device
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm » by Jahz7

ohh.. This is something strange but this is really an amazing post! But there were evidence that supports this idea which we can thought that this would be true.
Good post!
http://watchlietome.biz
"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
~Bil Keane

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm » by Badger

seeing as the Sumerains had batteries.....

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_11.htm

is it possiblt that the Djed is a insulator, like you get on powerlines?

Just a thought.....

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:24 pm » by Realorfake

the more technologically advanced we become the less stimulation our brain receives...

we reach a point to where only a select few progress intellectually while the rest of us rely on technology to get us through life.

this is the problem with human advancement... our own work, works against us eventually.

one catastrophic event and its lights out for the world with 95% of us forgetting how to live without the thermostat set at 72 deg...

oh, and nice post slush...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?