Rand Paul must be a moron

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:59 pm » by Spock

Simply do away with income and property taxes for all U.S. citizens, jack up the sales tax.

Wallah, it won't matter who's here legal or not.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 4:07 pm » by Nihilgeist

Seriouscitizen wrote:lol, you and you people. I'd like to hear more about that Nihilgeist

What would you like to hear? That he identifies with Native Americans and constantly posts as a representative of Native american beliefs and culture whether he is one or not? That we violently and forcefully took this land from them because they were too primitive and ignorant of what they faced to band together with their fellow tribes / race to drive the white horde and all it's slave and low wage races out?

Is that not the truth? Did you think I would shy away with some bullshit PC answer? It's human nature to spread and conquer or make the environment more to your liking / culture. If you don't think the immigrants that are now moving into America as the majority won't do the same to its current culture that we did to Native American culture you're naively mistakened. It might take a hell of a lot longer and it won't be brutal as our invasion was, but it will happen slowly but surely, so long as the babies that are coming from the major minority are 5 to 1 compared to the white majority going minority.

The only thing forcing current minorities to homogenize now is the white majority and the culture in place as 'America'. As that is more and more frowned upon as not being pc and diversely representative of the people, the people that are becoming the majority will get voted into office more and more, and their cultural trends will be frowned upon less and less as their language, history, and plights getting to that point are taught more and more until even other minorities have no problem homogenizing into that new dominant culture / race that surrounds them. And the new generations of kids born into these changing societies know no better and won't see the change that came before them as change to them, and will welcome what little changes within their lifetimes as 'progress'.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 4:11 pm » by Svaha

As long as white/red/black/yellow people fight each other, a few manage to keep them all as slaves.

If it weren't for the (planned) collapse, every 'western' country would need immigrants, just to keep up with the decline of their population and the increase in elder people.

The way it's done now is the hypocrite way, for instance (in short) let them work at slaughterhouses and choose which ones you raid and sent back.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 4:21 pm » by Svaha

Nihilgeist wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:lol, you and you people. I'd like to hear more about that Nihilgeist

What would you like to hear? That he identifies with Native Americans and constantly posts as a representative of Native american beliefs and culture whether he is one or not?

Wrong again, I post here my opinion, no more no less and when it's posted it's no longer mine.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 pm » by domdabears

Svaha wrote:Good place to draw my manthatsucks card

How much Native American are you?

I just have a feeling that your great great great great grandma's cousin was a quarter Native American.

Just a gut feeling.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 4:26 pm » by Nihilgeist

Pateriot wrote:On immigration, control the borders and then we can have the discussion about what to do with those who are here illegally. Until that time, all debate is academic. If we made illegals legal here without first securing our borders there would simply be a huge influx of new illegals swamping us. Perhaps we should simply make Mexico our 51st state and get it over with. Whatever the solution, before we start figuring out how to bail out the water which is sinking our ship, lets repair the gaping hole in the bottom!!!!

That's the problem. The democrats, and in many respects, some sell out republicans don't want that. Because many Latinos don't ultimately want that. 'Open' borders means eventually they take over in government and law of the land. Democrats know the latino voting block is a key voting block to keep in hand to keep them in power (even if it means selling the country down the road in the process), and the Latino voting block is like a slow spreading glacier that can't be stopped and needs to be harnessed instead (if they wan't to keep their jobs). The republicans have learned this lesson this election. Stick to your values and respect individual responsibility over race and you lose.

Clearly, the Latinos aren't concerned with securing the boarders. They just want a second wave of sweeping legality like Reagan provided for their familias and just continue bringing the rest of their familias y amigos in illegally. That's why you constantly heard about their concern of the dream act and Obama being the one to pass it. Afterall, why should legal individual Latinos care about legalizing their brethren that broke the law? Because they're racist and only care about themselves as a race of people over individual responsibility and criminality.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm » by Nihilgeist

Spock wrote:Simply do away with income and property taxes for all U.S. citizens, jack up the sales tax.

Wallah, it won't matter who's here legal or not.

I'm trying to play out the implications of this in my head wages/ under the table money, but I'd think they'll just label it as racist as poor people wouldn't be able to afford nice things and therefore minorities can't either (since they're all evidently poor), which is democrat code speak for illegal immigrants.

E-Verify has been shown to be 97% effective in hiring legal workers, yet even 'republicans' shy away from making it the law of the land because they'll be labelled racist since it's not 100%, and many republicans don't like their homeland outsourced labor / slave labor taken away.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 4:54 pm » by Nihilgeist

Svaha wrote: every 'western' country would need immigrants, just to keep up with the decline of their population and the increase in elder people.

Every Western country does need them, which is why they won't 'close' borders.

Svaha wrote:The way it's done now is the hypocrite way, for instance (in short) let them work at slaughterhouses and choose which ones you raid and sent back.

In home 'outsourced global' labor as modern day slave labor.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 5:02 pm » by Svaha

Nihilgeist wrote:

What would you like to hear? That he identifies with Native Americans and constantly posts as a representative of Native american beliefs and culture whether he is one or not? That we violently and forcefully took this land from them because they were too primitive and ignorant of what they faced to band together with their fellow tribes / race to drive the white horde and all it's slave and low wage races out?

Is that not the truth? Did you think I would shy away with some bullshit PC answer? It's human nature to spread and conquer or make the environment more to your liking / culture. If you don't think the immigrants that are now moving into America as the majority won't do the same to its current culture that we did to Native American culture you're naively mistakened. It might take a hell of a lot longer and it won't be brutal as our invasion was, but it will happen slowly but surely, so long as the babies that are coming from the major minority are 5 to 1 compared to the white majority going minority.

The only thing forcing current minorities to homogenize now is the white majority and the culture in place as 'America'. As that is more and more frowned upon as not being pc and diversely representative of the people, the people that are becoming the majority will get voted into office more and more, and their cultural trends will be frowned upon less and less as their language, history, and plights getting to that point are taught more and more until even other minorities have no problem homogenizing into that new dominant culture / race that surrounds them. And the new generations of kids born into these changing societies know no better and won't see the change that came before them as change to them, and will welcome what little changes within their lifetimes as 'progress'.

You post here the pattern, how it's played over and over again, but it's not human nature and this pattern can be changed / deleted at any time, otherwise (and you're right on that one imo) the outcome will be the same.
This pattern prolly started to occur at the time 'we' changed from hunting to agriculture and started the obsession of objects and made our trauma (ego) the master.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 5:19 pm » by Baboogdi

Cia212 wrote:Rand Paul must be a moron. Making the freeloaders...oops, I mean illegals...err...undocumented immigrants...legal will NEVER make them like or vote for republicans because it's not about citizenship, it's about free government handouts. They voted for Obama to get free food stamps, healthcare and assorted welfare gimmies, not because they desperately want to be US citizens. And, when they're made citizens, they're just going to vote for whoever offers the most handouts which will always be the democrats. He's compromising his principles for something that will never result in more votes...it's sad and stupid.

Paul plans to inject himself into the middle of the GOP’s emotional immigration debate in the wake of Romney losing swing states with heavy Latino populations like Florida, Colorado and Nevada. Paul is working on a novel plan that he says would “assimilate” many of the 12 million illegal immigrants currently in the country. Those individuals, he said, could apply for legal status, but immigration would then be clamped down in the interim. He also says his plan would toughen security at the border.

“I want to show what conservatives would or can accept,” he said in describing his plan. “If we assimilate those who are here, however they got here — don’t make it an easy path for citizenship. There would be an eventual path, but we don’t make anybody tomorrow a citizen who came here illegally. But if they’re willing to work, willing to pay taxes, I think we need to normalize those who are here.”

Paul said the “trade-off” would be “not to accept any new legal immigrants while we’re assimilating the ones who are here.” Asked if he is concerned about the ripple effect that could cause around the world, Paul said the details over which countries would be affected are still in the works.

Really? The rest of the world hears that we're offering a fast track to citizenship and you expect to just not accept any more until these are assimilated? Are you a fucking idiot? We can't keep them out now, when there's still some risk to being illegal, take that risk away and what happens? We'll get hit with a stampede of illegals rushing across the border.

I don't suppose you have any sources that provide statistics to back up your claims/allegations about the level to which illegals are stealing us blind and to support your interpretation of their motivations in coming here. Do you?

PreviousNext