Rand Paul must be a moron

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 pm » by Cia212

Rand Paul must be a moron. Making the freeloaders...oops, I mean illegals...err...undocumented immigrants...legal will NEVER make them like or vote for republicans because it's not about citizenship, it's about free government handouts. They voted for Obama to get free food stamps, healthcare and assorted welfare gimmies, not because they desperately want to be US citizens. And, when they're made citizens, they're just going to vote for whoever offers the most handouts which will always be the democrats. He's compromising his principles for something that will never result in more votes...it's sad and stupid.

Paul plans to inject himself into the middle of the GOP’s emotional immigration debate in the wake of Romney losing swing states with heavy Latino populations like Florida, Colorado and Nevada. Paul is working on a novel plan that he says would “assimilate” many of the 12 million illegal immigrants currently in the country. Those individuals, he said, could apply for legal status, but immigration would then be clamped down in the interim. He also says his plan would toughen security at the border.

“I want to show what conservatives would or can accept,” he said in describing his plan. “If we assimilate those who are here, however they got here — don’t make it an easy path for citizenship. There would be an eventual path, but we don’t make anybody tomorrow a citizen who came here illegally. But if they’re willing to work, willing to pay taxes, I think we need to normalize those who are here.”

Paul said the “trade-off” would be “not to accept any new legal immigrants while we’re assimilating the ones who are here.” Asked if he is concerned about the ripple effect that could cause around the world, Paul said the details over which countries would be affected are still in the works.

Really? The rest of the world hears that we're offering a fast track to citizenship and you expect to just not accept any more until these are assimilated? Are you a fucking idiot? We can't keep them out now, when there's still some risk to being illegal, take that risk away and what happens? We'll get hit with a stampede of illegals rushing across the border.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 pm » by Svaha

Good place to draw my manthatsucks card

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Svaha wrote:Good place to draw my manthatsucks card

:alien51:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 2:40 pm » by Nihilgeist

All the more reason why we need to keep them out, less we end up like you and your people.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm » by Svaha

Nihilgeist wrote:

All the more reason why we need to keep them out, less we end up like you and your people.

The mother of wrong assumptions you made there, I'm reïncarnated as a white boy, so fast that I still could remember. :alien51:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm » by Seriouscitizen

lol, you and you people. I'd like to hear more about that Nihilgeist

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:28 pm » by Spock

I'm still pissed about the Celts defeating the Romans in 387 BC. Where's my damn justice?!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:36 pm » by Seriouscitizen

I kind off wonder how is it that ILLEGAL citizens voted for obama, to get foodstamps etc. I mean really? So i could have voted too?

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:46 pm » by Nihilgeist

Seriouscitizen wrote:I kind off wonder how is it that ILLEGAL citizens voted for obama, to get foodstamps etc. I mean really? So i could have voted too?

By proxy from their legal family members. You know, the ones that have no reason to want the dream act passed because they're already legal? Oh wait, of course other than the fact that they're pulling the race card and feel their family members and members of their race that are here illegally should get a clean sweep.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:53 pm » by Pateriot

On immigration, control the borders and then we can have the discussion about what to do with those who are here illegally. Until that time, all debate is academic. If we made illegals legal here without first securing our borders there would simply be a huge influx of new illegals swamping us. Perhaps we should simply make Mexico our 51st state and get it over with. Whatever the solution, before we start figuring out how to bail out the water which is sinking our ship, lets repair the gaping hole in the bottom!!!!

Next