Rapper KRS-One on Obama & much more - Excellent Interview

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:15 am » by Mikemess

Interview with KRS-One by Alex Jones in Austin Texas, 3 vids. Talks about Obama, Burger King, Real Government, Purpose, God & Devil, True Supremacy, The Feminine, Police, Endurance, and much more great stuff.

"They put a black face on the New World Order, and now we all happy. KRS ain't buying it."
KRS-One

"We need to become free people again, not freed people."
KRS-One

Definately dropping some science in this interview......

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 am » by Jackmfunion

THE greatest rapper ever.... you cannot fuck with a guy whose name means 'Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone'!

Initiate

PostWed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 pm » by Mikemess

jackmfunion wrote:THE greatest rapper ever.... you cannot fuck with a guy whose name means 'Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone'!

Hellz to the Yea....

Writer

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 12:05 am » by Trez420

heres a like minded interview from immortal technique.............

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EojOVyeJigU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EojOVyeJigU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qFJnBjSJ4ok&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qFJnBjSJ4ok&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7DPgpses6EM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7DPgpses6EM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGn5D0Ohp2g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGn5D0Ohp2g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/in7NN7ETj3w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/in7NN7ETj3w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am » by Mikemess

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 1:43 am » by -Marduk-

mikemess wrote:Interview with KRS-One by Alex Jones in Austin Texas, 3 vids. Talks about Obama, Burger King, Real Government, Purpose, God & Devil, True Supremacy, The Feminine, Police, Endurance, and much more great stuff.

"They put a black face on the New World Order, and now we all happy. KRS ain't buying it."
KRS-One

"We need to become free people again, not freed people."
KRS-One

Definately dropping some science in this interview......

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Did I hear Alex Jones in the background? :banana:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 2:09 am » by Drextin

Please. KRS1 was a thug who used to storm the stages of anyone who opposed him and he and his crew would beat the shit out of them and take over the mic. He then went on to the "stop the violence" movement when he knew his punk ass was not going to be able to intimidate the new breed of gangsta rappers.

He has his place in rap history........but being the best rapper ever is by far not it. He only went into this new role of talk radio because no one wanted to here his ass rap anymore. Those who are considered great still command audiences.

You'll find a few out of work rappers who took jobs as controversial radio show hosts. Most were pawns for a certain political movement who needed what they thought to be admired black artists. Only the conspiracy crew and old people listen to these guys.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 pm » by Mikemess

drextin wrote:Please. KRS1 was a thug who used to storm the stages of anyone who opposed him and he and his crew would beat the shit out of them and take over the mic. He then went on to the "stop the violence" movement when he knew his punk ass was not going to be able to intimidate the new breed of gangsta rappers.

He has his place in rap history........but being the best rapper ever is by far not it. He only went into this new role of talk radio because no one wanted to here his ass rap anymore. Those who are considered great still command audiences.

You'll find a few out of work rappers who took jobs as controversial radio show hosts. Most were pawns for a certain political movement who needed what they thought to be admired black artists. Only the conspiracy crew and old people listen to these guys.

I never said he was the best rapper. And I dont "listen" to him. I just happened to find these inteviews and thought there was alot of truth to what he was saying. At least he's saying something ....

( dont be a hater... )

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 am » by Drextin

mikemess wrote:
drextin wrote:Please. KRS1 was a thug who used to storm the stages of anyone who opposed him and he and his crew would beat the shit out of them and take over the mic. He then went on to the "stop the violence" movement when he knew his punk ass was not going to be able to intimidate the new breed of gangsta rappers.

I never said he was the best rapper. And I dont "listen" to him. I just happened to find these inteviews and thought there was alot of truth to what he was saying. At least he's saying something ....

( dont be a hater... )

Not hating just stating.............

jackmfunion wrote:THE greatest rapper ever.... you cannot fuck with a guy whose name means 'Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone'!

your response........

mikemess wrote:

Hellz to the Yea....

Seriously man........this is a one page thread.......at the time of this posting..........how in the hell can you forget what you said on a one page thread?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 2:09 am » by Heinousone

So he has had his problems in the past. Who hasn't had such? Are you an angel drextin? Can you look back into your past and see things you have done that you are not proud of? If the answer is yes, does that mean you should not grow as a person and realize that those mistakes, while horrible, do not define who you are as a person Today?

The answer is no, and to throw out these statements about KRS and his past in order to try and repudiate all that he said in these video's is outrageous.

I personally don't give a damn about how many people rappers can keep paying attention to them while they are rapping. Most rap these days is absolute garbage. I personally am more interested in what a rapper has to say after the lights dim down and he doesnt have the music going. Forget the rhymes, just be real. In that department KRS One is a great rapper in my opinion. He seems to honestly give a damn about more then just how much chedda' is rollin' in. Maybe it takes going through the limelight and coming out the other side to realize that those moments of glory really are not all that glorious, that in the grand scheme of things it really isn't that big of a deal to command large audiences with your music.

Next