RE: Hate is not the way...

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 8:44 pm » by Mep630

dank1 wrote:i was reading through the we need to squash this bug post and i had an a moment of clarity
i just would like to say that dtv has given me good and bad . but that thread really was bad
IF HATE IS WHAT YOUR TAUGHT
THEN HATE IS WHAT YOU BECOME
We are the teachers of youth, i personally have wanted to post very hardcore videos and threads,but thanx to low6 words of wisdom i will not! posting such hateful material actully
brings down the quality of this website, it discredits us ,we look like complete idiots when
we fall in to the cycle of hate, and its a step backwards to becoming a civilized and advanced race! the youth of the world are the next truth seekers and we need to teach them better! and i would like to ask all senior members and new members to...
BE BETTER ROLE MODELS
i was in the grocery store the other day and i heard a 7th or 8th grader talking to his mom about disclosure and truth she was rolling her eyes and he was passionate and detailed in what he was telling her i followed them for a few just to see what this 11-13 year old knew
and he has the basic need to want to help change the problems we face today . i was awstruck and relised that WE THE ADULTS NEED TO BREAK THIS CYCLE OF HATE!
iF we the TEACHERS take the first steps and teach truth peace love and understanding
the YOUTH OF THE WORLD WILL LISTEN!
there's nothing wrong with having a strong passionate opinion, but rember THEY ARE LISTENING AND LEARNING ALWAYS and we reflect our negativity on them.
so please help keep dtv a safe place for family's to visit together , your responces are welcome especially from senior members.

:cheers:

ps. Dank - off topic wont post to the main page list...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 am » by Bayonetta

I absolutely agree with you Dank1, but not many seem to be quite aware to how we maintain the responsibility of being a part of that shift. A percentage of the young perceptions are still under seige by all the things that will create their bondage to be more severe than ours....speak of issue or express an intrest in bringing these layored issues to surface and you end up with a 'fuck you!' or some weird video with a message written in its intended posting...and then everyone goes silent.

If there is a point while we're still alive when the lie becomes more visualy clear, i fear that before our brother and sister humans search another way without current governmental phylosophy and system and structure a new and better paradym to doing business that brings about a desired ballance amongst us all, we will be sucked iinto a vortex of bloodshed by our conditioned response to resolving issues with violence.

I for one think it's a good seed of thought you planted here that if explored can bring new possibilities...instead we'll continue to past our time trying to disect the lie and try to dubunk the ultimate conspiracy of 'if the lie actually exist'...gives new new definition to an ice age..all frozen.
probabally
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 2:42 am » by kentrb

the world living in a lie that doesnt actually exist.society living on the pretences of something that doesnt exist.thats fucked up.and yet somehow i think thats probally just whats going on.trying to dissect it or debunk it might not not be such a wise strategy if trying to make the world a better place.sort of makes us all liars by default.
who would wanna confront themselves with the notion that i am a liar and perpetuating something that doesnt exist.
hmmm.how can you take down fences and borders and lables if your tool kit has been supplied by liars.the tools are designed to build an illusion and it gets trussed up by the power of our thoughts.interesting train of thought.
the lie is train robber
thanks for the post dank,mep and bayonetta
peace :cheers:

mep630 wrote:I for one think it's a good seed of thought you planted here that if explored can bring new possibilities...instead we'll continue to past our time trying to disect the lie and try to dubunk the ultimate conspiracy of 'if the lie actually exist'...gives new new definition to an ice age..all frozen.
probabally

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 am » by Proto

mep630 wrote:
proto wrote:mep ,did you ever noticed you are always in tune with Iranian propaganda ?
just asking ...

I am sorry your a NAZI who wants to blow everyone up in the world, but I am now down with all the genocide.

I care less what people like you say or think because your so spiritually retarded that you would not know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Go back to sucking the NWO cock, maybe they will throw you a scooby snack while they ass rape your kids.

mep630 wrote:the Israelis are pretty evil.

that's right , hate is not the way mep , so now start acting according to what dank1 preach ,cause to me it sure looks like you assume allot about me without even knowing me, and in pretty hateful ways as well .

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 am » by Proto

nope
but what if i would ? so ?

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 3:35 am » by Spock

I knew this would happen.

HAHAHAHA - of all people MEP talking anti-hate. And it didn't take but one single opposing view for him to admit he is for genocide against anyone that buy into his own personal flavor of Love and Light.

EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!! EXCEPT THE PEOPLE THAT WON'T FOLLOW MEP!

Where's the love Mep? None there - never has been, stop fooling yourself. You're the only one that can't see it.

But I digress - it's entertaining as hell.

Proto! :flop:

And Naught - Proto endures a TON of bullshit here. It's amazing he's still around, and I'm glad he is.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 3:41 am » by Svaha

Directing your hate to another is not the way, I agree on that.
Suppressing your hate won't work either, there has to be an acceptance that 'you' can be hate, just as 'you' can be nothing or .... whatever causes a deep pain in your belley, whatever core belief that triggers 'you'.
Only thereafter you are free in this part of your self, changes emotion into energy in motion.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 am » by Fleshstorm87

:yell: "I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me.
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies!"
Kill yourself......begin again............

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 am » by Mep630

spock wrote:I knew this would happen.

HAHAHAHA - of all people MEP talking anti-hate. And it didn't take but one single opposing view for him to admit he is for genocide against anyone that buy into his own personal flavor of Love and Light..
Huh? You are one to talk anything?! LOL, ok racist boy, put up more racist things...
spock wrote:EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!! EXCEPT THE PEOPLE THAT WON'T FOLLOW MEP!

Where's the love Mep? None there - never has been, stop fooling yourself. You're the only one that can't see it.

But I digress - it's entertaining as hell.
And for the dim witted ones, I didnt write the post, the dude posted in the wrong spot so I just moved it for him. I realize these little facts are way beyond any of you small brain people.
spock wrote:Proto! :flop:

And Naught - Proto endures a TON of bullshit here. It's amazing he's still around, and I'm glad he is.
Proto is a moron,

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 am » by Mep630

proto wrote:
mep630 wrote:
proto wrote:mep ,did you ever noticed you are always in tune with Iranian propaganda ?
just asking ...

I am sorry your a NAZI who wants to blow everyone up in the world, but I am now down with all the genocide.

I care less what people like you say or think because your so spiritually retarded that you would not know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Go back to sucking the NWO cock, maybe they will throw you a scooby snack while they ass rape your kids.

mep630 wrote:the Israelis are pretty evil.

that's right , hate is not the way mep , so now start acting according to what dank1 preach ,cause to me it sure looks like you assume allot about me without even knowing me, and in pretty hateful ways as well .
lol, it is easy to call it how I see it, I am sure you have hitler postees around your room. But again put the link the the full post and let people see what I was replying to instead of just taking me out of context.

I understand your not working with much, but good try anyhow,....

www.mind-wars.com

Next