Read a Chapter! Occult Podcast

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 1:15 pm » by Mhorndisk

Hi, anyone interested in reading occult esoteric books for a podcast library type thing? I'm looking to read audio books, like Manly Hall's Secret Teachings aloud for people who don't have time to read because they're stuck in traffic, or are blind (it's what Jesus would have done ;). The problem is that it's a huge undertaking! I'm looking for people to volunteer to read a single chapter, of course you need to know how to read, and good. I'm also looking for an excuse to read more! Anyway I thought this would be a cool idea and anyone who'd like to help please let me know. All you need is a way to record and upload the file, and it can be done in just a few volunteer hours and you'll be helping the world become a better place. Yay. Plus you need to read more! We all do right?

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 pm » by Slith

:headscratch:

:help:

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 pm » by Mhorndisk

Help you? Help you what? Grab another beer? If anyone would like to participate just shoot me a message to mhorndisk at gmail. Later.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 12:00 am » by Slith

Mhorndisk wrote: you'll be helping the world become a better place.

How exactly?

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 am » by Seahawk

Mhorndisk wrote:Hi, anyone interested in reading occult esoteric books for a podcast library type thing? I'm looking to read audio books, like Manly Hall's Secret Teachings aloud for people who don't have time to read because they're stuck in traffic, or are blind (it's what Jesus would have done ;). The problem is that it's a huge undertaking! I'm looking for people to volunteer to read a single chapter, of course you need to know how to read, and good. I'm also looking for an excuse to read more! Anyway I thought this would be a cool idea and anyone who'd like to help please let me know. All you need is a way to record and upload the file, and it can be done in just a few volunteer hours and you'll be helping the world become a better place. Yay. Plus you need to read more! We all do right?

I have a few friends that listen to books on tape a lot. They have long commutes in their cars, and helps to kill two birds with one stone, and to alleviate some of the boredom. I hear where you're coming from, but you should check out the following link.

http://prs.org/wpcms/products-page/

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell