Real Florida UFO

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:42 pm » by Hybridtheory

not here man..no reason to..no earthquakes..very high water table..you can not even put piles down for a house without hitting water..wells are 25 feet most days..
no fracking here..
were also about 30 miles off the coast inland to the north..no gas plants, oil or anything here..its all sand and shells man..our soil holds no oil or natural gas without having to go through water or in higher elevation areas..
i know the area well..
small subdivision with gravel roads on the egde of a small town surrounded by forest

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm » by Hybridtheory

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 pm » by Hybridtheory

i did a double check for this area..our all gas is imported by truck from LP gas..
then put into 2 to large tanks in town..you go, trade out gas cans or they fill a truck from the big tanks and deliver to your 100lb tank..
they pump it over 40 miles away from this area..so no fracking for sure, no gas testing cause there are no gas plants or lines here.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 pm » by Yuya63

It sounds like the space shuttle taking off.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:59 pm » by Boondox681

with fracking they basically vibrate spaces in the earth to release the gas.
now i'm no michiau kaku,but i don't think that's very good or natural for good 'ol mother earth.
:D

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 8:17 pm » by Hybridtheory

that would be cape canaveral, about 300 miles south lol

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 pm » by Bink02

boondox681 wrote:with fracking they basically vibrate spaces in the earth to release the gas.
now i'm no michiau kaku,but i don't think that's very good or natural for good 'ol mother earth.
:D

peace

ahh.. thanks ... :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 2:18 am » by Yuya63

hybridtheory wrote:that would be cape canaveral, about 300 miles south lol

I didnt think so, just saying it sounded like it. Whatever it was, its very strange. Im glad you posted it.

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 10:40 pm » by Hybridtheory

its cool its a suggestion and all are always welcome right? cheers..
ya i grew up behined cape canaveral the first 9 years of my life ..my uncle (mothers youngest brother) is a fire chief there..been there over 35 years..
we lived about an hour west of the coast and could sit in the back yard and see shuttles going up in hd quality with a cheapo telescope or decent with the naked eye..it would light the entire sky up..but only smoke you see is from the boosters and you feel /hear the sonic booms..
good stuff..dont even hear the shuttle just the sonic barriers being broken..
there are no gas treatment plants here though..were 20ft elevation
most place 15ft or lower as you get toward the beach/coast..
we import our gas to large tanks so it def wasnt fracking..
had to be either haarp doing something to the south end of the madrid fault line or my guess a ufo..
i saw 3 just last night..fast flyers..up super high..as the passenger jets were going by real slow..these things move about 3x the speed..not a sat..they go different directions and i watched one going N last night then another come diagonaly from the south catch up and idle right behind it..
like he was draggin ass and the other guy was ready to go..me and the wife actually got a kick out of that sighting..
i'm starting a new N Florida ufo thread..bought a night vision usb camera 8.0mp..should get some decent monitoring of the night sky here soon

Previous