Real Florida UFO

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 am » by Hybridtheory

:flop: :nails: :look:
:robot:
This was filmed down the street less than a mile from my home....steady 20 min..and a plasma flash then it took off..the noise...stops at the same time..pretty real ass shit right here..blew us away..
yes its redneckville..
but man....this was crazy..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 10:11 am » by -Marduk-

You filmed that vid?
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 am » by Acee22

pixelate for me :?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 am » by Cwmman

Been posted before by jesse89202, you was there ? then you know about the gas testing then ?

Post subject: Mystery noise in Florida rumble

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

By spexx117,
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/mar/14 ... -breaking/

Noise from gas pipeline causes frustration, concerns

TAMPA PALMS - Brad Page has become accustomed to the rumble of traffic on Interstate 75, fronting his home in the Estates at River Park subdivision.

But he was ill-prepared for the deafening sound from a new natural gas pipeline being installed nearby.

A utility company representative apologized, saying the test is conducted infrequently but is necessary to ensure the integrity of the pipeline.

Florida Gas Transmission is running the pipeline adjacent to I-75 through parts of Tampa Palms Area 1, the TPOST Community Development District Area 3 and on Tampa Electric Co.-owned property adjacent to Area 1.

Page lives in Area 1 south of the junction to I-75 and Bruce B. Downs Boulevard.

An apparent pump used during testing of the FGT pipeline has rattled the neighborhood and unnerved nearby residents, including Page and his two young children, at least three times since March 4.

"It sounded like a jet engine," Page said, describing the noise he measured at about 95 decibels the evening of March 4.

The same night, Maggie Wilson, a consultant with the Tampa Palms Community Development District, recorded a reading of about 110 decibels near the construction site, she said.

Page suspects Wilson's reading was probably more accurate.

"It was outrageous," he said. Page took his children out to dinner to get away from the noise.

The high-pitch sound began about 4:30 p.m. March 4 and continued nonstop until about 11:30 p.m., Page said. Similar tests were conducted March 5 and 8, but the noisy periods were shorter.

Page said FGT representatives told residents the tests would produce a sound that would not exceed about 60 decibels during the day or 55 decibels at night and would end before 9:30 p.m.

Page expressed his frustration at the Tampa Palms CDD meeting last week. He also noted his displeasure with the removal of berms and native vegetation, which served to buffer the sound of interstate traffic.

FGT built a temporary sound barrier opposite Page's property on Yardley Way about three weeks ago to reduce noise at the construction site. "I'm sure it reduced it some" but not enough, Page said.

John Barnett, a spokesman for FGT, said the sound the residents heard was probably from a pump on the construction site during the testing.

FGT conducted hydrostatic tests on the pipeline over several days, Barnett said. Water was pumped into the pipeline and held with pressure to test the integrity of the pipe, to check for leaks or other potential problems before it goes into service.

"The tests itself is not that frequent," said Barnett, adding that the sound the residents heard should not be a reoccurring problem.

"If it (the high-pitch sound) went that late, we apologize," he said of the March 4 incident.

The project followed the CSX rail corridor through both Hernando and Pasco counties and along U.S. 41 before reaching Hillsborough County. It is part of a $2.4 billion expansion of a gas pipe, spanning 5,000 miles from Houston to South Florida.

The pipeline started in south Texas traveled north to the Florida Panhandle then turned south down the Gulf Coast en route to Manatee County, where it will head east toward Miami-Dade County.

Tampa Palms CDD Chairman Gene Field noted Page had "put the board on notice" to seek regular project updates.

For its part, the board of supervisors set aside about $216,000 for reforestation, pond and landscaping improvement projects on district-owned land used for the pipeline expansion.

The targeted site in Area 1 is a sliver of land between I-75 and Tampa Palms' Enclave village. It covers 2.74 acres of permanent easement and 1.6 acres of temporary construction easement adjacent to a district pond west of the interstate.

Last year FGT paid the district about $400,000 to compensate it for the loss of use of the property.

Last edited by spexx117 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 11:24 am » by Narcus

Gasspipe or pump my ass. Both don't create flashes like in the recording. I don't believe the stories about gass or planes. I trust my intelligence. A lot of strange events (small or big) are happening lately. Bet the government is shitting their pants of what's happening everywhere.

Grtz... Narcus

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:15 pm » by Hybridtheory

nope we have no gas lines in that area..im an engineer here ..i survey everything here on the ground..i would have laid this out..we just have city water, gravel roads and old septics..all gas lines south of tallahassee area(state capitol have issues in fl due to the benchmark of sealevel being so close to the land elevation..in other words..dig 10 ft..hole fills in with water..

no airports..tallahassee regional is over a half an hour away and any gas lines are up that way to due to higher ground elevations making them easier to lay..
our gas homes in this area run off 100lb tanks above ground..its your choice to go gas or electric here , you just buy the gas stove etc..and the tank..guy stops yearly for 200$ and fills it up..plain and simple..
this is the woods! bfe! boonies folks! we have no malls and just got a walmart a few years ago..3 stoplights in the entire county..lol
a woman down the street in the same subdivision as me (bout 3/4-1 mile..)
and her family filmed it after they got home from work..
the sound started..and could not be pinpointed in a certain direction very easy by ear..it was steady strength and then you clearly see the plasma flash of pink and blue at the end like something just blasted off at 10,0000 miles an hour..
sound stops.
we have no clue what it was..i see planes all the time being 30 min drive away from the airport..we never hear them and there way up..
when we do there easy to pick out..
they have also been spraying chem trails like crazy in the evening time to the west..like there blocking the evening sun daily..its strange as hell..
but this was unexplained and we laughed at all the exhuses for it..cause we live here and know better! lol
pretty amazing stuff no hoax or any bullshit vid..real event guys..take it in study it..
im as curious as you ;)
the lady even called 911!!! hahaahthey had no idea what is was said no tornado's or anything..clear day..

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:20 pm » by Hybridtheory

marduk2012 wrote:You filmed that vid?

no, chick and fam down the street..my wife was at work in the little town with her android or i def would have filmed it myself with her cell phone..
we have been seeing really strange star like ufo's here as of late..
sounds funny but true..i was takin a piss out in the bush(its the middle of nowere, kinda nice)
and seen two really bright stars flutterg left to right..wiped my eyes to make sure i wasnt trippin or watery eye,..sure enough one went to the left under the horizon..the other stationary one just vanished..
then i was picking the wife up from work and we seen what looked to be a big bright yellow star with no twinkle while driving home way up in the sky..higher than planes..then it got really really bright..lit up like a full moon light would..then shot off in the opposite direction of us and vanished..wild times!!

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:24 pm » by Hybridtheory

cwmman wrote:Been posted before by jesse89202, you was there ? then you know about the gas testing then ?

Post subject: Mystery noise in Florida rumble

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

By spexx117,
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/mar/14 ... -breaking/

Noise from gas pipeline causes frustration, concerns

TAMPA PALMS - Brad Page has become accustomed to the rumble of traffic on Interstate 75, fronting his home in the Estates at River Park subdivision.

But he was ill-prepared for the deafening sound from a new natural gas pipeline being installed nearby.

A utility company representative apologized, saying the test is conducted infrequently but is necessary to ensure the integrity of the pipeline.

Florida Gas Transmission is running the pipeline adjacent to I-75 through parts of Tampa Palms Area 1, the TPOST Community Development District Area 3 and on Tampa Electric Co.-owned property adjacent to Area 1.

Page lives in Area 1 south of the junction to I-75 and Bruce B. Downs Boulevard.

An apparent pump used during testing of the FGT pipeline has rattled the neighborhood and unnerved nearby residents, including Page and his two young children, at least three times since March 4.

"It sounded like a jet engine," Page said, describing the noise he measured at about 95 decibels the evening of March 4.

The same night, Maggie Wilson, a consultant with the Tampa Palms Community Development District, recorded a reading of about 110 decibels near the construction site, she said.

Page suspects Wilson's reading was probably more accurate.

"It was outrageous," he said. Page took his children out to dinner to get away from the noise.

The high-pitch sound began about 4:30 p.m. March 4 and continued nonstop until about 11:30 p.m., Page said. Similar tests were conducted March 5 and 8, but the noisy periods were shorter.

Page said FGT representatives told residents the tests would produce a sound that would not exceed about 60 decibels during the day or 55 decibels at night and would end before 9:30 p.m.

Page expressed his frustration at the Tampa Palms CDD meeting last week. He also noted his displeasure with the removal of berms and native vegetation, which served to buffer the sound of interstate traffic.

FGT built a temporary sound barrier opposite Page's property on Yardley Way about three weeks ago to reduce noise at the construction site. "I'm sure it reduced it some" but not enough, Page said.

John Barnett, a spokesman for FGT, said the sound the residents heard was probably from a pump on the construction site during the testing.

FGT conducted hydrostatic tests on the pipeline over several days, Barnett said. Water was pumped into the pipeline and held with pressure to test the integrity of the pipe, to check for leaks or other potential problems before it goes into service.

"The tests itself is not that frequent," said Barnett, adding that the sound the residents heard should not be a reoccurring problem.

"If it (the high-pitch sound) went that late, we apologize," he said of the March 4 incident.

The project followed the CSX rail corridor through both Hernando and Pasco counties and along U.S. 41 before reaching Hillsborough County. It is part of a $2.4 billion expansion of a gas pipe, spanning 5,000 miles from Houston to South Florida.

The pipeline started in south Texas traveled north to the Florida Panhandle then turned south down the Gulf Coast en route to Manatee County, where it will head east toward Miami-Dade County.

Tampa Palms CDD Chairman Gene Field noted Page had "put the board on notice" to seek regular project updates.

For its part, the board of supervisors set aside about $216,000 for reforestation, pond and landscaping improvement projects on district-owned land used for the pipeline expansion.

The targeted site in Area 1 is a sliver of land between I-75 and Tampa Palms' Enclave village. It covers 2.74 acres of permanent easement and 1.6 acres of temporary construction easement adjacent to a district pond west of the interstate.

Last year FGT paid the district about $400,000 to compensate it for the loss of use of the property.

Last edited by spexx117 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

sorry buddy ive been a native here for 30 years and never seen anything like it..if chased tornado's, water spouts, you name it..sen it all..kinda have to in my line of work..
were 250 miles N of tampa(were i lived for many years to and never seen anything like this) in the rural subtropical forest/swamp..we have no technology bro other than home pc's lol ..well the towns got 3 stop lights if that counts and a walmart..lol

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm » by Boondox681

what's the consensus on 'fracking'?

i think this may have something to do with this.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 pm » by Bink02

Wow , that is really weird... hopefully some more folks will jump on here for a possible explanation.... @ boondox681... what is fracking?... :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Next