Real Ghosts Exist to Nearly half of Americans

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 10:31 am » by Malogg

mediasorcery wrote:theyre everywhere, get used to it,

:cheers:

Lmao canni but nae be ust tae em ffs ahahaha yeah but ima thinking of going hunting for some this summer time ,got one of em ole DV3 tape Sony handycam night vision cameras that pick up orbs for this kinda thing ,just never got around to it as of yet.

Yes ima know ima bonkers but ffs wtf life would be such a drag to be normal whatever the feck that is
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 am » by Spock

Malogg wrote:
Lmao canni but nae be ust tae em ffs ahahaha

:think:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 10:47 am » by Iwanci

hmmmmm .. the imagination is an amazing place... funny how most children believe in ghosts and then they seem to disappear.. 2 explanations imo

1.. Ghosts prey on the naivity of children, ie, children aren't as sceptical and as such their mental defences are not as tuned in, making it easier for ghosts to appear to a child...

2.. Children have better imaginations and as such are prone to visualise their thoughts more readily than adults, as adults we can better discern between a reality and imagination

either way.. creepy stuff
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 am » by Malogg

Spock wrote:
Malogg wrote:
Lmao canni but nae be ust tae em ffs ahahaha
(Interpretation) = Laugh my @ss off can not but not be used to them for feck sake "mad laughs"~ahahaha

:think:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 am » by Malogg

Iwanci wrote:hmmmmm .. the imagination is an amazing place... funny how most children believe in ghosts and then they seem to disappear.. 2 explanations imo

1.. Ghosts prey on the naivity of children, ie, children aren't as sceptical and as such their mental defences are not as tuned in, making it easier for ghosts to appear to a child...

2.. Children have better imaginations and as such are prone to visualise their thoughts more readily than adults, as adults we can better discern between a reality and imagination

either way.. creepy stuff

Now now jealousy tut tut ahahaha joking :lol:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 am » by Iwanci

LOL Malogg... I wish I had a special power or was different... yeah a little jealousy... :mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 pm » by Flipper

All you have to have is an open mind to see ghosts. Oh and a emf meter helps too.

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 pm » by domdabears

I've had a couple experiences. I've told 'em here a few times before.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 4:06 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Flipper wrote:All you have to have is an open mind to see ghosts. Oh and a emf meter helps too.

And to be hypnotised , to see UFO's, cryptozoological creatures, faces on mars etc..I have seen none of these, maybe something that resembled a spirit on a couple of occasions, and had a strange feeling that something was there when it could not possibly have been...And I have an open mind...I would like to witness something, but do not expect it to happen just because it would be cool...until that day I shall hang around Dtv and wait for the first ever proof or disclosure of something along those lines :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Previous