Real Grey Alien Caught on Tape 2012

Writer

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 7:00 pm » by Hitman

Pitchke wrote:why are all aliens shown nude lol... Damm grey naturists...

Not only are they naked but whenever I see a video or picture of one they are always so angry looking. Is there no such a thing as happy aliens?????

Initiate

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 pm » by Tzarmo

Well if u are captured and some humans do experiments with you you will be not so happy :D

And now lets talk about the video.
We never will knot do is real or not but whatever i can tell for sure that GREY aliens look exactly like this.
And we all know them they are in fron of us.
Why i think like this is... there is a reason That from in the last 80 years the Greys to be described always the same way and etc.
All Sci Fi Movies and in everyplace when u google GREY u see this Humanoids with the big head grey skin and big black eyes.
No matter what security the bases or the military have we are all Humans, and sooner or later or by co incident very few peoples who really saw an Extraterrestrial Beings make the LEAK of that info. Its not some kind of Co incident that we discribe like this.
There are 2 options Avalible.

Som Ex military formers who have such expirience make the leak and then this was spread trought the years

Or someone do it for a reason we to know it and accept it even now if u do not believe in Extraterrestrial and things like this if u see someday Grey Alien u will not see something new because ur brain already know this Image, you see this being trought the years in the Magazins in the TV in internet in forums and so on u name it. So like preparation we lought and didn`t realize how much truth have in every story or mith.

I like this:
If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
Oscar Wilde

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 pm » by The57ironman

Hitman wrote: Is there no such a thing as happy aliens?????

..... :owned:

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 pm » by Kinninigan

Tzarmo wrote:Well if u are captured and some humans do experiments with you you will be not so happy :D

And now lets talk about the video.
We never will knot do is real or not but whatever i can tell for sure that GREY aliens look exactly like this.
And we all know them they are in fron of us.
Why i think like this is... there is a reason That from in the last 80 years the Greys to be described always the same way and etc.
All Sci Fi Movies and in everyplace when u google GREY u see this Humanoids with the big head grey skin and big black eyes.
No matter what security the bases or the military have we are all Humans, and sooner or later or by co incident very few peoples who really saw an Extraterrestrial Beings make the LEAK of that info. Its not some kind of Co incident that we discribe like this.
There are 2 options Avalible.

Som Ex military formers who have such expirience make the leak and then this was spread trought the years

Or someone do it for a reason we to know it and accept it even now if u do not believe in Extraterrestrial and things like this if u see someday Grey Alien u will not see something new because ur brain already know this Image, you see this being trought the years in the Magazins in the TV in internet in forums and so on u name it. So like preparation we lought and didn`t realize how much truth have in every story or mith.

I like this:
If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
Oscar Wilde

I wrote this thread a few days ago, no comments yet so I guess its real

Kinninigan wrote::alien:

Its "alien grey day"!

I found this video on youtube trying to see if anyone debunked the other thread I posted.

This one was uploaded today too, but these ones looks more real

:alien: :look:

ALIEN GREYS CAPTURED IN OMSK, RUSSIA - UFO / OVNI

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Sep 16, 2012 by Yeti Farmer

TWO CAPTURED ALIEN GREYS, CAPTURED ON A RUSSIAN MILITARY BASE DURING THE SIXTIES

:alien: :peep: :alien:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm » by Doogle

I can't prove it, but I think it's a what's known as a twat in a mask.

Once again, I can't prove it's a twat, it might not be, it might just be dickhead or at least an OK person having a laff.

But the mask is, well, a mask.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 9:06 pm » by Zer0

Pitchke wrote:why are all aliens shown nude lol... Damm grey naturists...

Thats because the Greys did not eat the Fruit of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden... DAH what are you ignorant??
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 9:56 pm » by Poooooot

First, I mean, you have to go into these things assuming it's phony. A mentality of "Prove it's real." Not, "Prove it's a fake."

This is obviously not real, for far too many reasons for me to list all here, but the big ones are:
01) The face doesn't move. No facial expressions whatsoever. Seems like a mask but could be prosthetics and makeup.
02) He has the body of a human.
03) The graphics of the video were clearly added to make it appear old and authentic.

I almost feel silly addressing these with logic because they are so laughably fake.

No offense to you, Kinnigan.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm » by Zer0

Poooooot wrote:First, I mean, you have to go into these things assuming it's phony. A mentality of "Prove it's real." Not, "Prove it's a fake."

This is obviously not real, for far too many reasons for me to list all here, but the big ones are:
01) The face doesn't move. No facial expressions whatsoever. Seems like a mask but could be prosthetics and makeup.
02) He has the body of a human.
03) The graphics of the video were clearly added to make it appear old and authentic.

I almost feel silly addressing these with logic because they are so laughably fake.

No offense to you, Kinnigan.

Watch out folks, Poooooot is a well known disinfo agent around the net, she will try to discredit people by using logic and common sense, do not fall for her tricks!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

Poooooot also spelled my name wrong. Only REPTILIANS can't say my name :shock:

I got all you non-spelling reptoids on my list

no excuse, you guys know how to "cut & paste" everything else

for now one i will call her "pot"

:D
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 10:09 pm » by Poooooot

Otoel wrote:Watch out folks, Poooooot is a well known disinfo agent around the net, she will try to discredit people by using logic and common sense, do not fall for her tricks!

Why you gotta blow my cover like that, man?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext