Real Intelligent UFOs - 100% Proof NASA Lies

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 8:55 pm

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 am » by Redwoodrick


I have been waiting for this thread...The tether incident has always struck me as quite solid evidence of ET life.Then I saw the debunking video with the lense artifact explanation..seemed convincing...Except for one nagging question...Why are these artifacts not present on any other nasa video??
Unless that question can be answered,my objective mind is thinking cover up by nasa.
Anyone explain the discrepancy??
Where are these camera artifacts elsewhere on video??They should be present in many other videos.Where are they? :owned:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:41 am

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 am » by Icarium


redwoodrick wrote:I have been waiting for this thread...The tether incident has always struck me as quite solid evidence of ET life.Then I saw the debunking video with the lense artifact explanation..seemed convincing...Except for one nagging question...Why are these artifacts not present on any other nasa video??
Unless that question can be answered,my objective mind is thinking cover up by nasa.
Anyone explain the discrepancy??
Where are these camera artifacts elsewhere on video??They should be present in many other videos.Where are they? :owned:


Maybe because that camera is not usually trained on a thin tether so far away, like they said in the video that is how it will behave under those circumstances,

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 am » by Epicfailure


icarium wrote:
epicfailure wrote:
icarium wrote:I disagree that they (if they are anything except ice) are moving intelligently, the way they move looks nothing like I would expect a group of ufo's to move, mainly they are just going in a straight line. Also it is a tether, they just would not be that interested in a tether.Overall I think the debunk video is far far more plausible.



so taking a 90 degree turn is not intelligent by movement standards?

when you are sledding down a hill and gaining momentum, does it suddenly change direction to 90 degrees for no reason? probably not, but since you are in that sled you have to power to change that direction.


I did say "most" and even then how long as a 90 degree turn been the be all and end all of intelligent behaviour, I believe in ufo's and have done for 34 years and there is not 1 thing in this video (including the 90 degree turn) that says to me these are ufo's, the debunking video covers it pretty well for me.


fair enough,

a 90 degree turn doesn't happen unless another object smashed into another object, or it is controlled to move that way by intelligent control.... that is the basis for Newtonian physics, so I would say that is the end all and be all of 90 degree movement.

every action, opposite but equal reaction.

cause and effect, why did the object move in a different direction? I don't know, but it wasn't because it was an inanimate object decided to move itself.

I said the video is good too, but it doesn't describe how that one particular object does that, so based on that the "theory" put forth by them it isn't completely the truth in retrospect to that object omission.

but UFO hunters :top: on both parties.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 am » by Nilm33


redwoodrick wrote:I have been waiting for this thread...The tether incident has always struck me as quite solid evidence of ET life.Then I saw the debunking video with the lense artifact explanation..seemed convincing...Except for one nagging question...Why are these artifacts not present on any other nasa video??
Unless that question can be answered,my objective mind is thinking cover up by nasa.
Anyone explain the discrepancy??
Where are these camera artifacts elsewhere on video??They should be present in many other videos.Where are they? :owned:




Rick there are so many variables in that video to create that effect that of course it wouldnt be in every NASA video. Cmon man youre smarter than this Ive seen it in other posts. What you havin a bad day? lol

I know you can think of those variables all on your own, so im not gonna waste time typing, but if you cant figure it out then let me know. Ill explain.


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook