Real Intelligent UFOs - 100% Proof NASA Lies

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10082
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 pm » by Savwafair2012



Upload to Disclose.tv



Welcome to the most monumental coverup in human history -- where the only thing more incredible than the lies is the truth!

On Sunday, February 25, 1996, the Space Shuttle Columbia deployed an experimental tether into orbit. The experiment was called the Tethered Satellite System (TSS- 1R) and it's purpose of this was to attempt to generate electricity by utilizing Earth's magnetic field.

Unfortunately the tether broke so the experiment was not a success, although approximately five hours of data were recorded.

What really made "The Tether Incident" famous was the appearance of many unidentified flying objects (UFOs) clearly visible in the NASA footage.

NASA's official explanation is that the objects are debris and ice particles.

In this new video, we analyze the flight paths of the objects and we can only conclude that there is an intelligence controlling the objects.

More NASA UFO videos:
http://thecrit.com/2009/06/03/officia...
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 am

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 10:10 pm » by Switchtrip


looks like jelly fish under water
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm
Location: Wales

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 10:14 pm » by Cwmman


at the end it reminded me of bacteria under a microscope, suprised nasa let that one go puplic
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 10:33 pm » by Will69ease


There isn't anything new about this video. "Luna Cognita" posted this over a year ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DVeil21gc
Still, interesting piece of work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 pm » by Nilm33


Not that I dont believe in UFOs, but this incident has always had problems...


Upload to Disclose.tv



As for the flight paths, unless you are an astrophysics expert on spacial gravitic influences in the vaccum, I dont think we can say that it definitely is a UFO.

Next!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 11:41 pm » by Epicfailure


nilm33 wrote:Not that I dont believe in UFOs, but this incident has always had problems...


Upload to Disclose.tv



As for the flight paths, unless you are an astrophysics expert on spacial gravitic influences in the vaccum, I dont think we can say that it definitely is a UFO.

Next!



Very True, but the same could be said in reverse, especially when you have something like this happening:

Image

seem like it is intelligently driven, for all we know space could be thriving with life that we just can't see because our telescopes aren't fitted to concentrate on small objects (home telescopes not NASA's which have been shown time and again that they are less than honest)

I would agree with the tether explanation, but dust or reflections don't change 90 degrees for nothing, unless it has been told to or was directed that way.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:41 am

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 12:02 am » by Icarium


I disagree that they (if they are anything except ice) are moving intelligently, the way they move looks nothing like I would expect a group of ufo's to move, mainly they are just going in a straight line. Also it is a tether, they just would not be that interested in a tether.Overall I think the debunk video is far far more plausible.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 am » by Epicfailure


icarium wrote:I disagree that they (if they are anything except ice) are moving intelligently, the way they move looks nothing like I would expect a group of ufo's to move, mainly they are just going in a straight line. Also it is a tether, they just would not be that interested in a tether.Overall I think the debunk video is far far more plausible.



so taking a 90 degree turn is not intelligent by movement standards?

when you are sledding down a hill and gaining momentum, does it suddenly change direction to 90 degrees for no reason? probably not, but since you are in that sled you have to power to change that direction.
Image

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:56 pm

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 am » by Thejuggla


savwafair2012 wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




That is the one video I try to show everyone I know.
The picture alone is worth a thousand words.
"These things are real. I have seen Shit that will turn you White!"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:41 am

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 am » by Icarium


epicfailure wrote:
icarium wrote:I disagree that they (if they are anything except ice) are moving intelligently, the way they move looks nothing like I would expect a group of ufo's to move, mainly they are just going in a straight line. Also it is a tether, they just would not be that interested in a tether.Overall I think the debunk video is far far more plausible.



so taking a 90 degree turn is not intelligent by movement standards?

when you are sledding down a hill and gaining momentum, does it suddenly change direction to 90 degrees for no reason? probably not, but since you are in that sled you have to power to change that direction.


I did say "most" and even then how long as a 90 degree turn been the be all and end all of intelligent behaviour, I believe in ufo's and have done for 34 years and there is not 1 thing in this video (including the 90 degree turn) that says to me these are ufo's, the debunking video covers it pretty well for me.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook