Real life "final destination"??? Creepy very creepy

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 5:37 pm » by Drextin

Check out this story on a lady who was late for the air france flight that crashed which saved her life......or did it?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6479203.ece

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident.

Johanna Ganthaler, a pensioner from Bolzano-Bozen province, had been on holiday in Brazil with her husband Kurt and missed Air France Flight 447 after turning up late at Rio de Janeiro airport on May 31.

All 228 people aboard lost their lives after the plane crashed into the Atlantic four hours into its flight to Paris.

The ANSA news agency reported that the couple had managed to pick up a flight from Rio the following day.
Related Links

It said that Ms Ganthaler died when their car veered across a road in Kufstein, Austria, and swerved into an oncoming truck. Her husband was seriously injured
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 6:01 pm » by Rizze

Very weird indeed, I wonder if she had not missed the flight, she may have survived the crash as the only survivor.

"You know, turning right instead of left"

Accident and a very unfortunate one at that.
Strange coincidence I think, but now the conspiracy theorists have another one to mull over.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Writer

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 6:03 pm » by Su13lime

whoa thats something to think about

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm » by Ogmios

Makes you wonder if it's a case of: "when your numbers up, your numbers up."
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 pm » by Eaganthorn

Johanna, your table is ready.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 8:14 pm » by domdabears

Love those movies. Seen em all.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 8:28 pm » by Wrathofkahn

rizze wrote:Very weird indeed, I wonder if she had not missed the flight, she may have survived the crash as the only survivor.

"You know, turning right instead of left"

Accident and a very unfortunate one at that.
Strange coincidence I think, but now the conspiracy theorists have another one to mull over.

I def. would rather have died in the plane crash! Nothing like having 20 seconds to come to terms with certain death than the half second in a auto accident. In the movies someone always had a premonition about the coming death events, this was just pure ironic!

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 pm » by Lowsix

Looking very forward to the new Final Dest in 3D..

As long as they use the Grey Glasses type
and not that headache inspring RED Blue Crap.

oh yeah, and Hangover is fucking hilarious...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 1:33 am » by Lisakitty

I don't see it as being a conspiracy with something like this. More of a possible realization that our life spans may have already been mapped out for us.
It is hard to know why things like this happen. I do say, when it is your time to go (die), then you will go (die), but when you avoid death because you were running late, and then die in a car accident, shortly there after. This is something totally out of the ordinary, otherwise, we would have heard about more people going through the same 'final destination' scenario. Rather it be someone, who missed the train, which crashed because the conductor was text messaging someone, or someone else, who had missed a flight of an airplane that crashed and they also ended up dying, in another kind of accident, shortly there after.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 3:19 am » by Dirtyrabbit

dont forget this lucky guy

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:15 pm
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4612&hilit=plane%2Ccrash&start=10

Hunch prompted Dutch man to cancel flight on Air France 447
http://blog.seattlepi.com/aerospace/arc ... blog_last3
Stefan van Oss told Dutch television show "Hart van Nederland" that he escaped death because of the hunch of a friend.
A Dutch man has told a news outlet in the Netherlands that he canceled a trip to Brazil after a friend warned him of danger.
Stefan van Oss, who comes from the small town of Oss, which is 64 miles from Amsterdam, said he'd booked a vacation to Brazil three weeks ago. He was scheduled to return home via Paris on the flight that had gone down, he said.
At the last minute, he canceled his journey.
The man tells his tale, in Dutch, on Dutch television show "Hart van Nederland." (Link)
Though it is almost midnight in Amsterdam, Evalinde Eelens, a good friend of mine who lives there, offers this translation for English-speaking readers just before heading to bed:
"It's about a guy who should've been on the plane. He decided not to go on it. He canceled his trip last minute," she said. "The reason he wasn't on the plane is because a good friend of his told him not to go on the plane."
Oss' friend told him that "something bad would happen and he would not return if he got on the plane. So he reconsidered his trip and decided not to go," Eelens said.
"Hart van Nederland" is a program on the SBS 6 channel.

Next