Real-life Twilight: vampire syndrome

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Real-life Twilight: Cullen brothers have rare 'vampire-like' syndrome that leaves them sensitive to the sun. They have sharp fang-like teeth, try to avoid sunlight and are called Cullen.But this isn't a Twilight film. It is the every day reality for Simon Cullen, 13, and his brother George, 11.The boys, from Sudbury, Suffolk, suffer from an rare genetic condition known as Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia (HED).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... drome.html

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:41 pm » by Kalinsaast

OMG their last name is Cullen lol. On a side note, it's very sad. Those poor little fuckers. I'm sure that they are very brave little soldiers, it's them being picked on is why i feel sorry for them. Kid's can be really cruel, just as much as some people.

Cheers for the post Free :flop:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:45 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

kalinsaast wrote:OMG their last name is Cullen lol. On a side note, it's very sad. Those poor little fuckers. I'm sure that they are very brave little soldiers, it's them being picked on is why i feel sorry for them. Kid's can be really cruel, just as much as some people.

yes bro, it is very sad. can you imagine? you can not play outside if sun is shining or the cruel kids at school. They are still smiling and enjoying the life :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:52 pm » by Thebluecanary

I saw a documentary years ago about kids with this syndrome. Theirs was so bad that they couldn't even go out in daylight...lots of sad footage of two little girls playing on the swings in the deserted local playground at night. Poor little guys.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 pm » by Cyberelf

Life Sucks.....
joking apart....Im so lucky to have a son that can play normally...poor kids!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm » by Kalinsaast

freeyourmindnow wrote:
kalinsaast wrote:OMG their last name is Cullen lol. On a side note, it's very sad. Those poor little fuckers. I'm sure that they are very brave little soldiers, it's them being picked on is why i feel sorry for them. Kid's can be really cruel, just as much as some people.

yes bro, it is very sad. can you imagine? you can not play outside if sun is shining or the cruel kids at school. They are still smiling and enjoying the life :cheers: :cheers:

Yes it always amazes me to see that kids with serious disorders manage to still crack a smile and be happy :) . I makes me feel very humbled and also thankful that i was blessed with 2 small children that are ok. It makes me ashamed to be a human being sometimes when i hear people moan about how hard done by they are, and how the world owes them a favor. They forget that their are little mites like this all over the world, some even more poorly than these guys.

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

cyberelf wrote:Life Sucks.....
joking apart....Im so lucky to have a son that can play normally...poor kids!

most people cant see it man, lucky you are :flop: peace

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 8:19 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

kalinsaast wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

Yes it always amazes me to see that kids with serious disorders manage to still crack a smile and be happy :) . I makes me feel very humbled and also thankful that i was blessed with 2 small children that are ok. It makes me ashamed to be a human being sometimes when i hear people moan about how hard done by they are, and how the world owes them a favor. They forget that their are little mites like this all over the world, some even more poorly than these guys.

i know exactly what you mean mate, i feel the same way too. sometimes is it so easy to forget how luck we are. we have to enjoy the life every day with people who we love :hugging: :cheers: