Real or fake?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 am » by Troll2rocks


freeyourmindnow wrote:This is a scene from a movie called "ROSWELL". Please, it is ridiculous!


who knows a good Alien video than???
Image


good alien video?
The best disinformation job ever done... Doesn't ring a bell? Which footage did the gouvernment try so extremely hard to discredit that almost every single person not only knows it really well but also automatically cries out: Fake!?
The only video I know of that's somehow credible, is so well discredided that nobody needs to try to cover it up after it had leaked.
Yes. You're right... It's THAT video. The infamous alien autopsy video.[/quote]

Interesting, and you know this how ?[/quote]

i know more than you think :mrcool: trollieboy[/quote][/quote]


Well if that is indeed the case, consider your on a website called disclose tv.

And should you wish to open some kind of can containing worms, make sure you have checkble facts info and data to back up your claims, in other words best keep them to yourself rather than speak of them at all. Should you have a story I would be more than happy to read it in your own time :flop:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 am » by Troll2rocks


theduck wrote:

I agree totally with that man, having your heart in the right place means a lot to me no matter how misguided.

I should put this in Hoaxes, anyone object then make yourself heard.



Very true, I think this even of people I disagree with, such as PINDZ. who's heart is in the right place, its just his brain may have taken a back seat to it. Mausan is definatly doing a good job at keeping the issue alive in the media, just not with the best of evidence, and certainly not with enough fact checking and reseach into his material.

Yeh I think it may be a better place for this. but again the intentions were good.

Peace man :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 am » by TheDuck


troll2rocks wrote:
theduck wrote:

I agree totally with that man, having your heart in the right place means a lot to me no matter how misguided.

I should put this in Hoaxes, anyone object then make yourself heard.



Very true, I think this even of people I disagree with, such as PINDZ. who's heart is in the right place, its just his brain may have taken a back seat to it. Mausan is definatly doing a good job at keeping the issue alive in the media, just not with the best of evidence, and certainly not with enough fact checking and reseach into his material.

Yeh I think it may be a better place for this. but again the intentions were good.

Peace man :cheers:


I know they were, Mausan doing a show a week for years has been detrimental to his cause so it seems. goodnight.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 am » by Freeyourmindnow


troll2rocks wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:This is a scene from a movie called "ROSWELL". Please, it is ridiculous!


who knows a good Alien video than???
Image


good alien video?
The best disinformation job ever done... Doesn't ring a bell? Which footage did the gouvernment try so extremely hard to discredit that almost every single person not only knows it really well but also automatically cries out: Fake!?
The only video I know of that's somehow credible, is so well discredided that nobody needs to try to cover it up after it had leaked.
Yes. You're right... It's THAT video. The infamous alien autopsy video.


Interesting, and you know this how ?[/quote]

i know more than you think :mrcool: trollieboy[/quote][/quote]


Well if that is indeed the case, consider your on a website called disclose tv.

And should you wish to open some kind of can containing worms, make sure you have checkble facts info and data to back up your claims, in other words best keep them to yourself rather than speak of them at all. Should you have a story I would be more than happy to read it in your own time :flop:[/quote]

remember this?


Upload to Disclose.tv



it has been examined by the National Science and Technology Research Board and they have come to the conclusion it is 100% real.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 836403.ece

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2533
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 am » by Punjedi


pindz wrote:REAL ALIEN , HALF DEAD AND BLINKING


Upload to Disclose.tv



Ok I have to know, where did you get this vid?

I hate to sound all "Wooot! REAL!"

damnit, I have to agree on Pindz with this one. As simple as it is, it does really appear to be a half dead alien in gold foil.

My only question, why is there not hours of footage on this thing?

SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE!!!!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 am » by Freeyourmindnow


punjedi wrote:
pindz wrote:REAL ALIEN , HALF DEAD AND BLINKING


Upload to Disclose.tv



Ok I have to know, where did you get this vid?

I hate to sound all "Wooot! REAL!"

damnit, I have to agree on Pindz with this one. As simple as it is, it does really appear to be a half dead alien in gold foil.

My only question, why is there not hours of footage on this thing?

SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE!!!!


i think 99% of the footages are fake, disinfo. but the 1% like here are different

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19548
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:52 am » by Slith


[quote="realorfake"]you rang?[/quote

I laughed for a good ten minutes over that
Image

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 am » by Realorfake


dlslith wrote:
realorfake wrote:you rang?


I laughed for a good ten minutes over that


lol did ya? too funny
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:28 am

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 am » by Mugenroshi8


hellooo! Who wrapped it in gold foil? Did they try to help her or were they too busy watching her die? Pindz where did you get this video?
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18919
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 am » by The57ironman


yeah,hey... is that dr.reed still alive?
i never got to a place where i could feel one way or the other about that guys stuff ............

:headscratch: :think: :headscratch: :think: :headscratch: :think:


:peep:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook