Real or fake?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 11:46 pm » by Pindz


punjedi wrote:
pindz wrote:REAL ALIEN , HALF DEAD AND BLINKING


Upload to Disclose.tv



Ok I have to know, where did you get this vid?

I hate to sound all "Wooot! REAL!"

damnit, I have to agree on Pindz with this one. As simple as it is, it does really appear to be a half dead alien in gold foil.

My only question, why is there not hours of footage on this thing?

SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE!!!!

TRY YOUTUBE SEARCH : "DR REED ALIEN" http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ALIEN&aq=f

something is on this channel > http://www.youtube.com/user/JoanScutter#g/u

here is a vid how Dr Reed is teleporting himself using Alien technology dr-reed-using-alien-technology-t15663.html - you better watch those youtube vids first to know his story...

best alien evidence ever

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 1:55 am » by Giusdude


pindz wrote:
punjedi wrote:
pindz wrote:REAL ALIEN , HALF DEAD AND BLINKING


Upload to Disclose.tv



Ok I have to know, where did you get this vid?

I hate to sound all "Wooot! REAL!"

damnit, I have to agree on Pindz with this one. As simple as it is, it does really appear to be a half dead alien in gold foil.

My only question, why is there not hours of footage on this thing?

SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE!!!!

TRY YOUTUBE SEARCH : "DR REED ALIEN" http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ALIEN&aq=f

something is on this channel > http://www.youtube.com/user/JoanScutter#g/u

here is a vid how Dr Reed is teleporting himself using Alien technology dr-reed-using-alien-technology-t15663.html - you better watch those youtube vids first to know his story...

best alien evidence ever



and do yourself a favor,dont forget to also watch THIS:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/jonathan_reed.htm
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 am » by Pindz


ufowatchcrap is disinfo
Last edited by Pindz on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 2:33 am » by Pindz


watch this............ its called proof.......


Upload to Disclose.tv



GRAPHIC VIDEO BELLOW - NOTICE ALIEN CREATURE BLINKING EYES
AND THAT HOVERING UFO DONT WANT LET CAMERA TO FILM IT


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv



ALIEN UFO HOVERING IN THE WOODS


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 am » by Princessleia


I remember researching Dr. Reed and found out he wasn't who he said he was and all this stuff was fake! Can't remember the site that exposed him, but I am sure someone will find it and share.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 am » by Pindz


princessleia wrote:I remember researching Dr. Reed and found out he wasn't who he said he was and all this stuff was fake! Can't remember the site that exposed him, but I am sure someone will find it and share.

that site was set up by CIA to discredit him ... Dr Reed is real

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 am » by Princessleia


pindz wrote:
princessleia wrote:I remember researching Dr. Reed and found out he wasn't who he said he was and all this stuff was fake! Can't remember the site that exposed him, but I am sure someone will find it and share.

that site was set up by CIA to discredit him ... Dr Reed is real


LOL... I believe he is full of it. Especially when he started saying he had a bracelet that could transfer him to another dimension. Then used excuses why he could do it away from the camera but never in front of it! He was never even a professor at the university he claimed to work at before his alien discovery.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 pm

PostSun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am » by Matrix2010


why not kill this ?
this bad kill it !!!
:shooting: :shooting: :shooting:


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook