Real or Hoax?

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 pm » by Dboyseeker

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm » by Aardvaaks

:flop: Just think Dboys if only one of those pics is really something from out of this world, how cool would that be?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 4:41 pm » by Dboyseeker

aardvaaks wrote::flop: Just think Dboys if only one of those pics is really out of this world, how cool is that?

:flop: oh yes, way cool. There was a post on here a few months back showing a couple of the early pics. people seem to trust them more because in our digital age....well you know.

:cheers:
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 4:57 pm » by Aardvaaks

Yes agreed the older pictures either still images or gleaned from 8mm film reel do appear more authentic but unfortunately many were proved false such as the one which was a lamp shade and photographed on its underside; however that explanation cannot be applied to everything and many of these objects appear in similar form ie saucer, bell, cigar or diamond/triangle shapes. Also its quite difficult if you have in your possesion the original 35mm film negative to doctor it and add stuff as you hinted at with all the digital tech rendering available today on jpegs, movs, avi's etc.
This link has many more pics to view and you can do it in a date order too.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures.html
Last edited by Aardvaaks on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:03 pm » by brillbilly

:flop: nice,i think this picture is as it is ,a craft but cant tell who the pilots are if any but i love the old pics and@ aardvaaks,thanks for the link ,i was just going to post it lol

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 pm » by Aardvaaks

brillbilly wrote::flop: nice,i think this picture is as it is ,a craft but cant tell who the pilots are if any but i love the old pics and@ aardvaaks,thanks for the link ,i was just going to post it lol

My recent holiday has obviously returned me back to disclose tv fresh and raring to go if I can beat you to it BrilB lol :owned:
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:08 pm » by Dj637

hi yes i admit the older ones were better, unless they use the old "hubcap" trick!! ive has the pictures in my collection for some time now, not sure if these are the same photo but mine are in colour, i believe these were taken in mexico in the early 50's

Peace
DJ

Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm » by Dboyseeker

:flop: thanks, i hadnt seen that site. Cool havin sum sort of chronological order too, all the pics on my system are in a complete, unorganised mess :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 pm » by Dj637

Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 pm » by brillbilly

aardvaaks wrote:
brillbilly wrote::flop: nice,i think this picture is as it is ,a craft but cant tell who the pilots are if any but i love the old pics and@ aardvaaks,thanks for the link ,i was just going to post it lol

My recent holiday has obviously returned me back to disclose tv fresh and raring to go if I can beat you to it BrilB lol :owned:

:lol: my friend we are just looking for the smoking gun,As for me getting there first,uumm im looking at your avitar and looking at mine and i think im in with a chance lol :lol: , but i do love it when people go to the same site for info,it shows like mindedness lol :banana: :ohno: :cheers:

Next