Real Solutions to Global Problems. SHOW THE WORLD WTF???

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 am » by Clawspiracy

U.S. population: 306,051,178
World Population: 6,768,012,488

I want you to keep these numbers in mind. They are right now valid. I'm not going to get into the details. Get out a calculator and do the math. I'm only giving you the solutions. They are simple. We could implement them tomorrow. Everywhere. Add your own!

1. The 20 Dollar Plan. Everyone pays into a Pay Pal account 20 bucks of their hard earned money for the benefit of the country. This is People Money. The Fed cannot touch it. The Congress then has a country wide vote on what the Top 10 Needs of the country are and we all electronically vote (a Real Reality TV show). The bill is paid. Done. Then we can do it again every six months. How fast can we solve things now?

2. Government Operated Fast Food. Government employs the same amount of employees as McDonald's, but serves up better regulated food, and the profits of the venture goes into the country's deficit and the needs of her people by vote of the people. Say, better Education? affordable Health Care? Everyone has food, and we contribute to the country's wealth. The Fed is out!

3. Fifteen Percent (The 15% Plan) of ALL manufacturing and educational grants must be given to US companies. You can outsource 85% of your telecommunications staff to India if you want, but if you want to be a company earning US dollars in the US, you need to give her people jobs and put money into the country that fills your pockets. Otherwise, get out and follow the rules of whatever country you want your children to grow up in. We the people demand it.

The government serves us. They are the waitress at our table. It is We The People who have to get up off our overwhelming fat asses and order what it is we want. Then tell her to make it great or there won't be a tip.

So...

No ideas from the minds here at Disclose TV??? C'mon, I'm going to forward them to every senator whose email I have collected.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 4:12 am » by Thegreatmoe

The common people are not able to comprehend what is correct for our country.
I would rather choose to ban fast food.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 4:21 am » by Cornbread714

R. Buckminster Fuller suggested that since it costs nature an inordinate amount of energy to produce a gallon of gasoline, it would be better to pay people to stay at home rather than drive to work.
I'm all for it
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 am » by Clawspiracy

The common people are not able to comprehend what is correct for our country

I disagree. No offense. The common man deserves more respect and education. If we are able to stay up and watch American Idol and vote, we can be smart enough to vote on a pressing issue. I cannot accept man's inability anymore. We cannot afford to. We have to wake up, get up, get moving, get things done. The time for idle chatter and consumerism is at an end.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 8:51 am » by Jayhad

The average American(and Canadian) need to break their addiction to national governments, and the conveniences they provide, before they are able to rebuild basic structures as you have proposed. Your ideas are sound, and they could work on a state or local level... which is great. Unfortunately, convenience and fear are massively addicting when taken with heaps of tv and ill health.

Writer

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm » by Thegreatmoe

The common people are capable of things, but not if they continue to live in an unreal world. We must first open them to critical thinking, then they will deserve respect. I mean of course there are the few of the common people who are smart, but the rest are just sheeps.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 8:52 pm » by Towelie

Im gonna skip the word common.
People need to be educated, all people, and it has to start in schools, the education system is a joke in most places around the world, some places have there hands full battling with religion over education and things like this need to stop.
All those that label others as sheep etc desperatley need to be educated first, if any progress is to be made in others it must start in yourself first.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 11:21 pm » by Thegreatmoe

You are saying that since I know who are sheep, that I am not educated?Maybe you are thinking I am very pessimistic, but I am very optimistic, I am just pointing out how people are like in the world, most people that is. I mean I don't know the people of the world/of U.S, but it is obvious that if there are a minority of people who protest and all of that nature. Where's the majority, they are certainly not with the protestors?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 pm » by Towelie

Im saying that anyone that still resorts to labelling people as sheep or any label realy needs to be educated, theres no sheep amongst the human race, just people.
Just because someone has a different viewpoint/opinion doesnt make them or there opinion less worthy, maybe they just havent spent the hours and hours that we have looking into this stuff. (If someones never taught something is he/she an idiot for not knowing it?)
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 11:59 pm » by Thegreatmoe

Of course we are all people, I don't see anyone's thoughts less then my own because it's different. I actually enjoy different opinions, like yours, because I learn from it. There are different type of people though, and I may be wrong to call them sheep, but I call them that because they follow without question. Also if someone doesn't have someone there to teach them things, that doesn't mean they can teach themselves.

Next