REAL video of reptilian shapeshifting singer!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 am » by Spock

I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Right?

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:21 am » by Spock

soosh wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Don't let the reptilians take over! Resist, Repent, Reproduce!

Am I the only one that thought they KILLED? Where's the mosh pit.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:23 am » by Giusdude

sorry guys... maybe this guy's humor went WAY over my head...

i missed the fun part of it, i did not get it.

what i did get, is people actually trying to engage him in conversations, thinking he was serious.... those same people also believe lizards are walking amongst us.

fuck you, soosh...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:47 am » by Zigoapex

soosh wrote:I'm assuming all of the members here will be unable to post in four days. It's going to be a FULL SCALE INVASION. There will be no power, no internet, no running water. Nothing. It's going to be pretty tough for us humans.

shagrath, why would you want me to stop posting? Why would anyone? I'm simply contributing, I wish you would all just except me for the almost unnaturally smart person that I am. I mean, I'm nothing short of a genius and you guys are... well, you know. Lower than average intelligence. I'm willing to except you guys, even though you're all below me intellectually. Why can't you accept me?????

Soosh,I had hangover's more intelligent than you! And not me with a hangover but the hangover itself !

Soosh, I grow weary of the chase,It will be quick and merciful !
THE GORN :hell:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:51 am » by Godsofatlantis

Let me put it this way.

Anyway acting like a "Total" nutjub or oviously acting like a nutjub is not taking this seriously. People like that will make us look like total freaks.

I think someone should really consider looking into this. And figuring out how we can create an environment which makes it hard for people like that to prosper.

We are at a stage where people are starting to ask questions, and would like to learn more about themselves. In this community we are still acting like children.

I think it is time we start to grow up, and make sure the reputation of this forum considered. Many new viewers come here everyday and will turned turned off by posts like this.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 am » by Cornbread714

godsofatlantis wrote:Let me put it this way.

Anyway acting like a "Total" nutjub or oviously acting like a nutjub is not taking this seriously. People like that will make us look like total freaks.

I think someone should really consider looking into this. And figuring out how we can create an environment which makes it hard for people like that to prosper.

We are at a stage where people are starting to ask questions, and would like to learn more about themselves. In this community we are still acting like children.

I think it is time we start to grow up, and make sure the reputation of this forum considered. Many new viewers come here everyday and will turned turned off by posts like this.

That's all good, Godsofatlantis, but I'm reminded of your first few posts. Do you remember them?

I think anyone with intelligence and a sense of humor can see this for what it is.

It's the ones who are serious about Reptilian shape-shifters on the TV that I find embarrassing.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 am » by Otomon

You guys never think about the Reptilian Hybrids man... some of us had no choice but to be born this way,but you people discriminate against us and make us feel like shit!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 am » by Cornbread714

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 6:52 pm » by Arkahcman

hey soosh this is very interesting
im not quite sure what to look for

Initiate

PostSat Oct 02, 2010 1:37 am » by Lapislazuli

arkahcman wrote:hey soosh this is very interesting
im not quite sure what to look for

PreviousNext