REAL video of reptilian shapeshifting singer!!!!!!!!

Writer

PostSat Oct 02, 2010 8:26 am » by Soosh

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
The Galactic Federation of Creamy Goodness, using their new super-luminal spacecraft, have managed to destroy Algareez Sondite's army!!! About four hours ago, The GFoCG nuked the dark side of the moon, completely obliterating Sondite's evil army! We are saved!

The damage to the moon was pretty significant. If you can see the moon right now, you'll notice that there's only a small chunk of it left. I'm expecting the tides to get pretty weird on account of the lack of moon gravity, but it's worth it for the reptoid scum to be subdued!

The Galactic Federation of Creamy Goodness contacted my life partner/neighbor Ron, and let him know that he is being granted amnesty for his reptilian war crimes. He and I will be free to live out our lives, free from the slavery that could have been... and more importantly, free to be happy together

On a side note, the fact that you all couldn't stop making fun of me, even though you all KNEW that the world was going to be invaded, is really immature. Think I'm lying now? Look at the moon! It's almost completely gone! Dispute that, non-believers.

LONG LIVE THE HUMAN RACE!!!

Writer

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 5:50 am » by Soosh

I guess I'm the only one who's excited to not have to live the remainder of my life as a slave to the reptoids.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 am » by lamonema

soosh wrote:I guess I'm the only one who's excited to not have to live the remainder of my life as a slave to the reptoids.

I'm still on the fence about the whole reptillian thing, but now thanks to this post i'm convinced that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. [palm to head] :roll:

Writer

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 8:36 pm » by Soosh

lamonema wrote:
soosh wrote:I guess I'm the only one who's excited to not have to live the remainder of my life as a slave to the reptoids.

I'm still on the fence about the whole reptillian thing, but now thanks to this post i'm convinced that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. [palm to head] :roll:

What a cruel statement. Why exactly do you think I don't know what I'm talking about? Please, state your case and I guarantee that I will use my superior intellect to outsmart and/or educate you.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 8:47 pm » by lamonema

Why? You may ask, am i prone to being such a prick? Answer- Yes! yes i am. Well the whole GFL thing, imo is a total crock. That does not mean i am closed minded to the possible existance of the reptillian. To be frank i'm am frustrated with all the dis-info sifting just to get to a plausible point. Yes, i am the one on the fence here, and yes i may not know as much material as most. However as i have stated may times i hate beating around the bush just to find the basis of any theory. One step forward and two back don't cut it for me. So shot away, fascinate me with some facts, but don't try to baffle me with :bullshit: .

Writer

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 9:14 pm » by Soosh

lamonema wrote:Why? You may ask, am i prone to being such a prick? Answer- Yes! yes i am. Well the whole GFL thing, imo is a total crock. That does not mean i am closed minded to the possible existance of the reptillian. To be frank i'm am frustrated with all the dis-info sifting just to get to a plausible point. Yes, i am the one on the fence here, and yes i may not know as much material as most. However as i have stated may times i hate beating around the bush just to find the basis of any theory. One step forward and two back don't cut it for me. So shot away, fascinate me with some facts, but don't try to baffle me with :bullshit: .

I have no intention of baffling anyone with anything. I am simply telling the facts as they were told to me. I can try and sum it up quickly, but it's endlessly complicated. Nonetheless, I'll do my best.

During the late triassic period, the reptilian aliens from the Alpha Draconis star system, discovered earth. Upon realizing that it is a planet that produces reptiles, same as their home planet, they set up several different outposts here and began mining Utmoleum. Utmoleum is an element that used to be very abundant on this planet, but they mined all of it out. Once they did so, it caused the planet's temperature to drop severely, killing off the dinosaurs and making the planet overall uninhabitable to the reptoids. Considering the planet dead, they left and brought all of the utmoleum back to their planet. Earth was put on a list of planets that are no longer of any use to the reptilians.
Millions of years later, at the beginning of human civilization, the Galactic Federation of Creamy Goodness happened upon our planet. They were amazed how well we were developing, so they began a secret observation mission of our planet, hoping that studying our race in its infancy would give better insight into their own history. Upon learning that the planet was inhabitable again, the reptoid pit-lord Wekk Sondite (Algareez Sondite's distant ancestor) was furious to learn that apes had evolved to surpass the reptiles on our planet, so he signed the "We Hate Earth" initiative act, declaring war on our species. They began to hide themselves in plain sight by posing as us and gathering information on our weaknesses. They realized that, as a species, we are very easy to manipulate, so they decided it would be far more beneficial to them to manipulate us than to destroy us. They were in charge of egypt, babylon, sumaria, every upstart big civilization on this planet.
It wasn't until the reptoids, posing as the founding fathers, established the united states that the harvest started. Now, literally thousands of christian babies are eaten by the reptoids every harvest. My neighbor/love of my life, who is a recovering reptilian, has witnessed the harvest six times in his life. They gather all of the babies and have a feeding frenzy that lasts about twelve hours. Afterward, they have a midnight screening of the film "Look Who's Talking 2," because it is the first film that was an entirely reptilian crew. It is considered one of the reptoids biggest accomplishments on this planet. Plus, they think that Bruce Willis is absolutely hilarious as a baby.
Nowadays, almost every movie that comes out has a primarily reptoid crew.

If you have more questions, please just ask. I know that it is intimidating to ask a question that may seem dumb, but I am so smart that any question that is asked of me is dumb. So please, ask away. There is no discrimination here...

EXCEPT TOWARD REPTILIANS!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 9:29 pm » by lamonema

Last triassic period, were'nt those reptillians actually Crocks, with Lizards actually being Dinosaurs? There is a differance between a reptile and a lizard. The only thing that made me wonder about the possibility of reptillians. Was the supposed demise of the Dinosaurs, and how mammales real came to be the dominate speicies on Earth. Imo there are huge missing links concerning the developement of all life on Earth, after 65 million years ago. After delveing into the Expanding Earth Theory, i have made far more progress. Since the actions of this planet determine the evolution of life. That fact, however does not discount the possibility of outside intervention. Can you see why i'm on the fence here?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 9:39 pm » by lamonema

jetxvii wrote:gay and pointless, why don't these threads get removed?

Now what's wrong jet!? Is it too boreing without UFOs'?

Writer

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 9:39 pm » by Soosh

Your ruse is quite transparent. I think we can all see what's going on here.

jetxvii=reptile

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 04, 2010 9:54 pm » by lamonema

soosh wrote:

Your ruse is quite transparent. I think we can all see what's going on here.

jetxvii=reptile

No! Jet = no progress in chosen subject of interest. He can't see possibility in the separation of UFOs', Aleins, and Repillian theories. IMHO Jet is bored.

PreviousNext