reasons not to eat so much pork

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:48 am » by Rmcampwest

truthdefender wrote:I indiscriminately feast on every animal you listed! Plus lamb, and elk, and turkey, and sharks, and crabs, and lobsters, and shrimps, and whatever that mystery meat they used to serve in prison was. AND I am a card carrying member of PETA--"People Eating Tasty Animals!"

Plus what is your point? Eat everything but pigs?

Don't forget that tasty sausage I made last Christmas!!!!!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 am » by Minihaha

Oh, this reminded me of a video I saw on youtube, someone bought a piece of pork, unwrapped it infront of the camera, put it on a plate and proceeded to pour coca cola on it. Worms started scrambling out of the meat. I don't think it was faked, but even if it was, ohh it was gross! :vomit:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:50 am » by Shagrath

To tell you the truth, pork messes with my system as of a few years ago. Then again, so does milk. I'm 43 and things have been different since I went over 35. My metabolism has slowed down, and I can't mosh anymore without hurting the next day!

Ok, I do like my beef but only eat it maybe twice a month. Chicken almost every day. Now, venison is amazing! I can eat Bambi every single day! Pork is on the bottom of my list! :vomit:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 am » by Truthdefender

rmcampwest wrote:
truthdefender wrote:I indiscriminately feast on every animal you listed! Plus lamb, and elk, and turkey, and sharks, and crabs, and lobsters, and shrimps, and whatever that mystery meat they used to serve in prison was. AND I am a card carrying member of PETA--"People Eating Tasty Animals!"

Don't forget that tasty sausage I made last Christmas!!!!!

Yes sir,--good stuff!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 3:01 am » by Taintedsample

I for the most part do not begrudge peoples point of view but I'll be damned if I will sit here for one more second and listen to you badmouth Bacon!

MMMMMM!

A good friend of mine used to say:
If it had a momma I'll eat it.
Word to that Reggie.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 3:11 am » by Rmcampwest

taintedsample wrote:I for the most part do not begrudge peoples point of view but I'll be damned if I will sit here for one more second and listen to you badmouth Bacon!

MMMMMM!

A good friend of mine used to say:
If it had a momma I'll eat it.
Word to that Reggie.

If you start a Bacon Army, I want to be your Captain in charge of lettuce and tomato!!!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 4:08 am » by Taintedsample

I shall lead us to a sizzling victory

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 4:25 am » by Aragajag

Is Kevin Bacon a bad man?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 5:01 am » by 44z44

Upload to Disclose.tv

Practice what your bible preaches,muppet.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 6:01 am » by The57ironman

this came to my email box....

anybody know anything about this halal stuff...?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

READ EVERYTHING ON THE MEAT PACKAGE BEFORE YOU BUY IT!!!
Halal Meat in US SupermarketsTHIS IS COMING AND LOOK OUT FOR THIS INTRUSION IN OUR U.S. MARKET...
FYI, PLEASE READ.

"The other day I wrote about Costco stocking their meat counters with "Halal" meat."
So yesterday I shopped for groceries at my local Walmart. As usual, I bought a bag of frozen chicken breasts, but this time I checked to make sure the meat was not labeled "Halal." Here's why.
Halal is the Islamic term that basically means the meat is lawful to eat for a devout Muslim. What makes it lawful or acceptable is that the meat has been processed in a very specific way. Unlike kosher food, where the physical processing of the meat is the focus, for Islam it is the spiritual component that makes the meat lawful.
For lawful (halal) meat in Islam, the animal must be killed while the butcher faces Mecca, and either the butcher cries "Allah Akbar" or a tape plays the words over a loud speaker.
Ann Barnhardt, is a cattle commodities broker, has more about "Halal."
NEVER buy meat that is marked as "Halal."I am in the cattle business, and believe me when I tell you that Halal kill plants are CONSTANTLY being cited and shut down by the USDA for horrific, infractions. Most of these plants are in Michigan and upstate New York .
One of the things that halal kill plants are notorious for is putting already-dead animals in the human consumption line. They will go pick up a dead cow off of a farm or ranch and instead of putting it in their rendering tank where the resulting "tankage" is worth pennies on the dollar as pet food or industrial products, they will shackle the dead animal on the normal kill line and process it as human food which is the highest-dollar product.
Since Islam teaches dishonesty (taqiyyah) and no regard for one's neighbor, this kind of sickening behavior is standard.
Halal plants are also notorious for general citations for filth and uncleanliness. I have toured normal cattle slaughter plants, and guys, you could eat off of the floor. Everything is white and men walk around with water hoses and steam guns constantly keeping everything in a state of spotlessness.
Halal plants are filthy. A lot of Halal meat is also labeled as "organic."
Again, don't be fooled into thinking that "halal" means "better." It isn't. I would never, ever knowingly eat halal meat purely from a food safety perspective.
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext