reasons not to eat so much pork

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 6:05 am » by Truthdefender

44z44 wrote:
truthdefender wrote:I indiscriminately feast on every animal you listed! Plus lamb, and elk, and turkey, and sharks, and crabs, and lobsters, and shrimps, and whatever that mystery meat they used to serve in prison was. AND I am a card carrying member of PETA--"People Eating Tasty Animals!"

Plus what is your point? Eat everything but pigs?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Practice what your bible preaches,muppet.

And learn THE Bible, before you make your ignorance known anong men, bro.

Mark 7
14 When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear Me, everyone, and understand: 15 There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. 16 If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!”[f]
17 When He had entered a house away from the crowd, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable. 18 So He said to them, “Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, 19 because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?”[g] 20 And He said, “What comes out of a man, that defiles a man

Colossian 2
16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Stay bound to the law! God gave the Law to demonstrate to man that no man could keep the law! Thus the need for a Savior. Since you do not recognize a Savior, buy all means 'TRY' and uphold the Law. But do not forget that failure to keep the law makes you guilty of all!

You my friend need to spend less time on this site, and more time coming to an understanding of what you believe. You don't have to come to the same understanding that I have, but you would look less of a fool and find more peace if you at least understood what it is exactly that you believe. Sleep on that!

Writer

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 am » by Vickiestoker

my mom died of cjd. same thing as mad cow. now we grew up on it all, cow, pig, chicken fish an dear. center of deases control asked all kinds ofd questions. they no nothing.they are still learning. I eat drink an do what I want when I want cuz there is no way of knowing whats to be! just!!! live!!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 10:33 am » by Iamthatiam

Given what you stated about "Ingesting" it,... you gonna *Pop* when taken into youre attention the following :mrgreen:

"Yes. It’s true… For patients requiring heart valve replacement surgery, one of your surgical options will be a pig valve replacement (also known as a porcine valve and a bioprosthetic heart valve).

I’ll never forget when I was diagnosed with severe aortic stenosis. That was a difficult experience. Open heart surgery was definitely not in my “life plan”. The challenge of digesting that diagnosis was compounded when I learned that a pig valve might offer my dilated heart relief.

I remember thinking, “HUH??!!! A PIG VALVE REPLACEMENT? YOU WANT TO PUT A PIG VALVE IN MY HEART?”

As I would later learn, pig valves have been used as human heart valve transplants for over twenty years. Companies including Edwards Lifesciences and St. Jude Medical are the leading pig valve replacement manufacturers"....

http://www.heart-valve-surgery.com/heart-surgery-blog/2007/09/19/pig-valve-replacement/

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 10:41 am » by Iamthatiam

Upload to Disclose.tv

Und mit sehr kalten Bier, Viel....also.... :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 11:18 am » by -Marduk-

I almost vomited after eating that huge mountain of pork served only with a few taccos in a restaurant in Mexico.

:oops: :vomit:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 11:21 am » by Mumin

crispy crispy fragrant bacon with eggs... mmmmmhhhhh....

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 am » by Stevestv65

keep your bullshit to yourself,i am so sick of being told what to eat,up yours i`ll eat what i like,pork apples fish whatever !

Go tell starving children that pork is wrong twat!
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 11:24 am » by Constabul

marduk2012 wrote:I almost vomited after eating that huge mountain of pork served only with a few taccos in a restaurant in Mexico.

eww yeah, pork from mexico, could vary well have been donkey meat.

Sorta like getting a cheese burger in Cambodia.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 11:29 am » by -Marduk-

constabul wrote:eww yeah, pork from mexico, could vary well have been donkey meat.

If I might add, I got montezuma's revenge after eating that shit yea.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 am » by Iamthatiam

constabul wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:I almost vomited after eating that huge mountain of pork served only with a few taccos in a restaurant in Mexico.

eww yeah, pork from mexico, could vary well have been donkey meat.

Youre Cambodian xburger...

:lol:

PreviousNext