reasons not to eat so much pork

Writer

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 am » by Hughjetty

lets start with the practical reasons first. pigs are filthy animals and are known to eat their own young as well as other pigs and pretty much anything else.there is plenty of scientific shit about how toxins are stored in their fat but who cares right?. if you are a non-believer stop reading NOW. all major religions warn against eating pork.in the bible jesus once came across a demon infested man,when he called on the demons to leave the man they replied "send us into the swine" my point being pigs are receptive to demons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufEmHxVz40Q now ask yourself why pork is the cheapest most readily available meat in the world? bacon,ham,sausages,salami,peperoni, the stuff is everywhere.the egyptian devil is depictided as a black pig devouring the moon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufEmHxVz40Q now ask yourself why the corrupt looking motherfuckers at epicmealtime pedal bacon so hard? its because your getting more than some grease every time you eat pork.dont get me wrong i have eaten shitloads of pork myself but since this bomb dropped i have drastically reduced my intake of it.and im finding i dont have such violent nightmares or vicious moods anymore,is this adding up? MISS PIGGY,THREE LITTLE PIGS,PIGGY BANK,PORKY PIG,BABE-PIG IN THE CITY....the symbolisim is everywhere.satan has infinite time and his agents are everywhere....what would he have you eat? clean uncorupted food? get real.BEEF; highly expensive in comparison to other meats and you run the risk of contracting the mad cow disease [bullshit]. CHICKEN: cheap compared to beef but inhumanley produced [??we care??] and you run the risk of bird flu or samonella [also applys to eggs]. SEAFOOD; highly expensive,...tuna=killing dolphins.EQUINE; its imorral to eat horses [they frollick] GAME; also highly expensive and strangley enough deer are not mass farmed for their meat. PORK; NO PROBLEMS HERE.DONT WORRY ABOUT DISEASES OR COST OR THE FACT THAT THEY ARE CANNIBALS THAT WALLOW IN SHIT ALL THEIR LIVES.....EAT UP. [by the way demon possessed people have been known to smell of excrement and thats what a pig lives in.] :shooting:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 am » by X-mog

I love pork. It's got a healthy mix of 27 different vitamins and minerals. It's also free of trans fats.
Red meat is much worse for you...

Writer

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 am » by Hughjetty

just let me get my lab coat......

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 am » by 99socks

Pigs, if given the choice, are cleaner than dogs. :owned:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 am » by Aragajag

Its morning here and I am thinking of bacon and eggs for breakfast now, thanks.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:01 am » by Hughjetty

yea im not crazy about werewol...dogs either

Writer

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:04 am » by Hughjetty

just think about it im not troll2rocks if you havent noticed

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:21 am » by Rmcampwest

truthseeker2k11 wrote:I love pork. It's got a healthy mix of 27 different vitamins and minerals. It's also free of trans fats.

Lard comes from pig fat!!!!! Free from trans fats? Are you living on Planet Dumbass??!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:32 am » by Truthdefender

I indiscriminately feast on every animal you listed! Plus lamb, and elk, and turkey, and sharks, and crabs, and lobsters, and shrimps, and whatever that mystery meat they used to serve in prison was. AND I am a card carrying member of PETA--"People Eating Tasty Animals!"

Plus what is your point? Eat everything but pigs?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 am » by X-mog

rmcampwest wrote:
truthseeker2k11 wrote:I love pork. It's got a healthy mix of 27 different vitamins and minerals. It's also free of trans fats.

Lard comes from pig fat!!!!! Free from trans fats? Are you living on Planet Dumbass??!!!

I'm aware that in leaf-lard there's nothing but fat there but they make soap out of that, not food. You may find a little fat on the edge of a pork chop, but I always cut it off. If you buy a nice tenderloin, there's like no fat on it and it tastes very good, and is very high in protein.

Perhaps you'd rather eat a lamb or a goat. Perhaps you'd rather have us eating ass fattening hamburgers every day, until we're so fat that we are ashamed of our bodies and
die of heart attacks before we reach the age of 60. :lol:

Next