Reasons to vote Republican

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 20, 2008 9:29 pm » by domdabears

Edit: I posted this back during the election. This is a democrat propaganda video. It's a funny video, but when it's been almost a year with a democrat pres. in office, you look at this and see nothing has changed. I can't believe people are so stupid.

P.S. I don't vote.

Sarcastic reasons to vote Republican

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU
Last edited by domdabears on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSat Sep 20, 2008 10:21 pm » by Truthsekr76

Great video! I agree 100%, that if america is dumb enough to vote republican again then they deserve everything they get. Unfortunetly Im an american thats been hurt by people voting republican the last 8yrs even though I didnt! Time to kick out the republicans

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 20, 2008 10:30 pm » by domdabears

truthsekr76 wrote:Great video! I agree 100%, that if america is dumb enough to vote republican again then they deserve everything they get. Unfortunetly Im an american thats been hurt by people voting republican the last 8yrs even though I didnt! Time to kick out the republicans

:flop: :flop: :flop: feel free to upload the video here. i still dont know how. :oops:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSun Sep 21, 2008 12:11 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

:flop: :alien: :lol:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 21, 2008 1:32 am » by Truthseeker

Why does the US think it can win in Afghanistan?
Robert Fisk – The Independent September 20, 2008

Poor old Algerians. They are being served the same old pap from their cruel government. In 1997, the Pouvoir announced a "final victory" over their vicious Islamist enemies. On at least three occasions, I reported – not, of course, without appropriate cynicism – that the Algerian authorities believed their enemies were finally beaten because the "terrorists" were so desperate that they were beheading every man, woman and child in the villages they captured in the mountains around Algiers and Oran.

And now they're at it again. After a ferocious resurgence of car bombing by their newly merged "al-Qa'ida in the Maghreb" antagonists, the decrepit old FLN government in Algiers has announced the "terminal phase" in its battle against armed Islamists. As the Algerian journalist Hocine Belaffoufi said with consummate wit the other day, "According to this political discourse ... the increase in attacks represents undeniable proof of the defeat of terrorism. The more terrorism collapsed, the more the attacks increased ... so the stronger (terrorism) becomes, the fewer attacks there will be."

We, of course, have been peddling this crackpot nonsense for years in south-west Asia. First of all, back in 2001, we won the war in Afghanistan by overthrowing the Taliban. Then we marched off to win the war in Iraq. Now – with at least one suicide bombing a day and the nation carved up into mutually antagonistic sectarian enclaves – we have won the war in Iraq and are heading back to re-win the war in Afghanistan where the Taliban, so thoroughly trounced by our chaps seven years ago, have proved their moral and political bankruptcy by recapturing half the country.

It seems an age since Donald "Stuff Happens" Rumsfeld declared,"A government has been put in place (in Afghanistan), and the Islamists are no more the law in Kabul. Of course, from time to time a hand grenade, a mortar explodes – but in New York and in San Francisco, victims also fall. As for me, I'm full of hope." Oddly, back in the Eighties, I heard exactly the same from a Soviet general at the Bagram airbase in Afghanistan – yes, the very same Bagram airbase where the CIA lads tortured to death a few of the Afghans who escaped the earlier Russian massacres. Only "terrorist remnants" remained in the Afghan mountains, the jolly Russian general assured us. Afghan troops, along with the limited Soviet "intervention" forces, were restoring peace to democratic Afghanistan.

And now? After the "unimaginable" progress in Iraq – I am quoting the fantasist who still occupies the White House – the Americans are going to hip-hop 8,000 soldiers out of Mesopotamia and dump another 4,700 into the hellfire of Afghanistan. Too few, too late, too slow, as one of my French colleagues commented acidly. It would need at least another 10,000 troops to hope to put an end to these Taliban devils who are now equipped with more sophisticated weapons, better trained and increasingly – sad to say – tolerated by the local civilian population. For Afghanistan, read Irakistan.

Back in the late 19th century, the Taliban – yes, the British actually called their black-turbaned enemies "Talibs" – would cut the throats of captured British soldiers. Now this unhappy tradition is repeated – and we are surprised! Two of the American soldiers seized when the Taliban stormed into their mountain base on 13 July this year were executed by their captors.

And now it turns out that four of the 10 French troops killed in Afghanistan on 18 August surrendered to the Taliban, and were almost immediately executed. Their interpreter had apparently disappeared shortly before their mission began – no prizes for what this might mean – and the two French helicopters which might have helped to save the day were too busy guarding the hopeless and impotent Afghan President Hamid Karzai to intervene on behalf of their own troops. A French soldier described the Taliban with brutal frankness. "They are good soldiers but pitiless enemies."

The Soviet general at Bagram now has his amanuensis in General David McKiernan, the senior US officer in Afghanistan, who proudly announced last month that US forces had killed "between 30 and 35 Taliban" in a raid on Azizabad near Herat. "In the light of emerging evidence pertaining (sic) to civilian casualties in the ... counter-insurgency operation," the luckless general now says, he feels it "prudent" – another big sic here – to review his original investigation. The evidence "pertaining", of course, is that the Americans probably killed 90 people in Azizabad, most of them women and children. We – let us be frank and own up to our role in the hapless Nato alliance in Afghanistan – have now slaughtered more than 500 Afghan civilians this year alone. These include a Nato missile attack on a wedding party in July when we splattered 47 of the guests all over the village of Deh Bala.

And Obama and McCain really think they're going to win in Afghanistan – before, I suppose, rushing their soldiers back to Iraq when the Baghdad government collapses. What the British couldn't do in the 19th century and what the Russians couldn't do at the end of the 20th century, we're going to achieve at the start of the 21 century, taking our terrible war into nuclear-armed Pakistan just for good measure. Fantasy again.

Joseph Conrad, who understood the powerlessness of powerful nations, would surely have made something of this. Yes, we have lost after we won in Afghanistan and now we will lose as we try to win again. Stuff happens.
www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentat ... 36185.html

Printer friendly version Email this article to a friend

Last updated 20/09/2008

Homepage

Initiate

PostSun Sep 21, 2008 2:13 am » by Fatrock386

Reasons to NOT vote Obama [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lNAnF7W4UKU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lNAnF7W4UKU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 21, 2008 2:27 am » by domdabears

fatrock386 wrote:Reasons to NOT vote Obama

I couldnt find a FUNNY BUT TRUE democrat one to put up, thats why it's only republican. FYI i don't vote for either party. (IMO), my vote don't count. So i hope you werent trying to stick it to me. Good video by the way :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 21, 2008 3:07 am » by domdabears

If we wanna go deeper in the politics, TO ME this is the truth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PostSun Sep 21, 2008 8:06 am » by Blinkage

Usually I just lurk but after seeing you post so many of these videos I felt compelled to confront you. These anti-Obama videos you post over and over are complete trash. Republican propaganda is all they are. I don't like most of the Democrats anymore than you do (I voted Republican in the primaries though certainly not for McCain) and yet I will speak up in defense of Obama here. It is sad that on a site supposedly dedicated to truth that you haven't been laughed off of here already. I used to really enjoy watching your non-political videos but now I stay far away from ANYTHING posted by fatrock386. If you honestly believe the total bullshit you post about Obama then I really cannot trust your judgment in the area of UFOs, paranormal, or anything else because your truth detector is seriously damaged.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 21, 2008 12:04 pm » by Truthsekr76

blinkage wrote:

Usually I just lurk but after seeing you post so many of these videos I felt compelled to confront you. These anti-Obama videos you post over and over are complete trash. Republican propaganda is all they are. I don't like most of the Democrats anymore than you do (I voted Republican in the primaries though certainly not for McCain) and yet I will speak up in defense of Obama here. It is sad that on a site supposedly dedicated to truth that you haven't been laughed off of here already. I used to really enjoy watching your non-political videos but now I stay far away from ANYTHING posted by fatrock386. If you honestly believe the total bullshit you post about Obama then I really cannot trust your judgment in the area of UFOs, paranormal, or anything else because your truth detector is seriously damaged.

Amen Brother :flop: :flop: :flop:

Next