record increase in the ice cap

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 1:18 am » by The57ironman

....again..?...... :owned:

.......i wish they'd make up their cotton pickin' minds...

Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists......

A cold Arctic summer has led to a record increase in the ice cap, leading experts to predict a period of global cooling.

There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, they equivalent of almost a million square miles.
In a rebound from 2012's record low an unbroken ice sheet more than half the size of Europe already stretches from the Canadian islands to Russia's northern shores, days before the annual re-freeze is even set to begin.
The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year, forcing some ships to change their routes.
A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.

The IPCC says it is “95 per cent confident” that global warming has been caused by humans - up from 90 per cent in 2007 – according to the draft report.
However, US climate expert Professor Judith Curry has questioned how this can be true as that rather than increasing in confidence, “uncertainty is getting bigger” within the academic community.
Long-term cycles in ocean temperature, she said, suggest the world may be approaching a period similar to that from 1965 to 1975, when there was a clear cooling trend.
At the time some scientists forecast an imminent ice age.
Professor Anastasios Tsonis, of the University of Wisconsin, said: 'We are already in a cooling trend, which I think will continue for the next 15 years at least. There is no doubt the warming of the 1980s and 1990s has stopped.”
The IPCC is said to maintain that their climate change models suggest a pause of 15 years can be expected. Other experts agree that natural cycles cannot explain all of the recorded warming.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... tists.html

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 1:21 am » by Bleever

The57ironman wrote:.

....again..?...... :owned:

.......i wish they'd make up their cotton pickin' minds...

Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists......

A cold Arctic summer has led to a record increase in the ice cap, leading experts to predict a period of global cooling.

There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, they equivalent of almost a million square miles.
In a rebound from 2012's record low an unbroken ice sheet more than half the size of Europe already stretches from the Canadian islands to Russia's northern shores, days before the annual re-freeze is even set to begin.
The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year, forcing some ships to change their routes.
A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.

The IPCC says it is “95 per cent confident” that global warming has been caused by humans - up from 90 per cent in 2007 – according to the draft report.
However, US climate expert Professor Judith Curry has questioned how this can be true as that rather than increasing in confidence, “uncertainty is getting bigger” within the academic community.
Long-term cycles in ocean temperature, she said, suggest the world may be approaching a period similar to that from 1965 to 1975, when there was a clear cooling trend.
At the time some scientists forecast an imminent ice age.
Professor Anastasios Tsonis, of the University of Wisconsin, said: 'We are already in a cooling trend, which I think will continue for the next 15 years at least. There is no doubt the warming of the 1980s and 1990s has stopped.”
The IPCC is said to maintain that their climate change models suggest a pause of 15 years can be expected. Other experts agree that natural cycles cannot explain all of the recorded warming.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... tists.html

What do you know, wow imagine that. Gee I really want to believe my fellow man and their agendas...who would of thunk it.

What's next Syria gassing its own ppl?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 1:53 am » by handy4321

@ iron
You know what is coming now don't you? The bots will be in here shortly saying that GLOBAL WARMING is causing the the freezing! :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 1:59 am » by Bleever

handy4321 wrote:@ iron
You know what is coming now don't you? The bots will be in here shortly saying that GLOBAL WARMING is causing the the freezing! :lol:

They already did, they call its Climate Change... :D
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 1:59 am » by Flipper

Gee what can anyone say about this. Anybody that beleived in global warming has the IQ of a doorknob and that is being generous to them. Global warming has to be one of the biggest scams in history.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 2:01 am » by Opalserpent

We Australians are in the process of dumping the carbon tax. There's no point of the elites trying
to sell us climate change now, it was only ever designed to help make a carbon based economy
to make foreign bankers rich.

Lets be worried about the coming ice age instead that occurs naturally like the beat of a heart
over thousands of years.

Whether we like it or not the equator is going to be expensive property as it's the only portion
of the Earth that's not going to freeze over in the future.

I suppose the sea can't completely freeze over even during an iceage maybe.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 2:13 am » by The57ironman

.....handy and bleeve... :cheers:

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 2:26 am » by 99socks

Ice Ages are ALWAYS immediately preceded by global heating. There actually is a very strong argument floating around that we are headed straight for an Ice Age, and that it won't take as long as 20 years, but could be as short as 6 months, for it to completely "kick in."

At any rate, the thermohaline circulation has been slowing down. So at least in Europe, it's gonna get colder.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 2:36 am » by Slith

lol. Sometimes I'm slow on the draw. Took a few........then the laughs kicked in. :alien51:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 am » by mediasorcery

hope n climate change you can believe in. waa haha.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next