Refer Here: Past Life Therapy - We've all lived Before

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 pm » by Fatbastard

This is true. I was told that my last 'life' was as a man in 16th century, in Turkey. I was an architect, married with children and happy, of good standing and weath. I lived for 37yrs.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 9:58 pm » by Fatbastard

"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 pm » by Mozi!!a

realorfake wrote:This should change everyone's view on everything... emphasis on should.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Seen this before but me going to watch it again

thanks man :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 1:55 am » by Realorfake

demobe wrote:
Seen this before but me going to watch it again

thanks man :flop: :cheers:

:flop:
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 pm » by Mikemess

Check out this show on past life regressions. Really interesting.
It's called Have I Been Here Before?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:46 am » by Iwanci

No proof offered in this thread of ANY post/past life experiences, in my opinion.

What is the need for re-incarnation?

This theory follows the exact same ‘belief’ principles as a religious belief. If we were truly re-incarnated, how does ANY of our past life matter if we cannot tap into what we learned? If we come from other planets, why is it a condition that we cannot remember?

Sorry, but I am not a believer in regression either, whilst is may work on some patients through gentle persuasion and/or thought implant/manipulation... it is not a validator on this topic.

I too have visited a place and felt like I have been there before, feel a sense of belonging to a country I haven’t visited as yet, felt an attraction to something etc etc..

Let us not forget the part our subconscious plays and the many and varied inputs that we begin taking in at a very early age... is it not possible that we are ‘self conditioning’ ourselves and our minds to these thoughts from birth? Let’s not forget the power yielded in our minds... some people for example believe they can fly, it is all too true in their minds until they jump off a ledge and discover that gravity and reality have a different understanding of their capabilities.

Sorry, this is a ‘nice to be true’ story, but unfortunately, in my opinion ... many different factors make you think/feel something that is untrue.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 6:56 am » by Earthspirit7

Awesum post Realorfake

I wish the C2C interview would be online again

after Theduderinok`s account was suspended on jewtube

it iz gone forever[/quote]

I wonder if this might be what you want:
theduderinok........theduderinok2's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/theduderinok2

Hope the video you are looking for is there.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Previous