Refer Here: Past Life Therapy - We've all lived Before

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 8:43 am » by Realorfake

This should change everyone's view on everything... emphasis on should.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 9:03 am » by Iwanci

So why is the population increasing if we are all just recycled? Where are the new people comming from and if they are being created, where is their past life?

Sorry another well meaning thought... but unfortunately doesn't stack up.

We would all like to think we have been here before, but not the case.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 9:38 am » by Realorfake

iwanci wrote:So why is the population increasing if we are all just recycled? Where are the new people comming from and if they are being created, where is their past life?

iwanci - easy answer

I'm not sure if you followed the entire interview but Dr Newton along with many other past life therapists have all discovered through their patients that Earth is not the only planet on which souls incarnate. Actually, Earth is quite attractive to souls because of the process of learning that takes place here. A soul can advance rather quickly here... Souls are scattered through different schools, Earth being just one of them. And by schools I do mean other planets, however, not limited to other planets. There are other dimensions, energy worlds, worlds one would not comprehend.

Sorry, but the majority of us have all been here before and we are continually joined by other souls...

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 9:41 am » by -Marduk-

realorfake wrote:This should change everyone's view on everything... emphasis on should.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Awesum post Realorfake

I wish the C2C interview would be online again

after Theduderinok`s account was suspended on jewtube

it iz gone forever
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 9:46 am » by Realorfake

marduk2012 wrote:Awesum post Realorfake

I wish the C2C interview would be online again

after Theduderinok`s account was suspended on jewtube

it iz gone forever

Thanks Marduk!

C2C has a bunch of other good ones though. Check out Linda Backman, Bruce Goldberg, and Dolores Cannon. I'd say of the three that Dolores is by far the most well versed. Check her C2C interview out.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 pm » by Mediasorcerer

even the bible made many references to past life but they were edited/misquoted out of it or context changed, of course we have been here b4, how could we not,we r eternal of course.

the doctrine of 1 life then nothing is whats made humans become irresponsible and have reckless disregard for life on earth and the earth itself over the generations,

there are many dimensions we dont know of or understand , they are even around us and inside us,

i dont just believe in past lives, i know.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 4:32 pm » by Phoenix rising

excellent post, very interesting stuff :hugging: :cheers:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 4:49 pm » by Akashicrebel

good information and wisdom. thank you real :hugging:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 pm » by Zer0

realorfake wrote:
iwanci wrote:So why is the population increasing if we are all just recycled? Where are the new people comming from and if they are being created, where is their past life?

iwanci - easy answer

I'm not sure if you followed the entire interview but Dr Newton along with many other past life therapists have all discovered through their patients that Earth is not the only planet on which souls incarnate. Actually, Earth is quite attractive to souls because of the process of learning that takes place here. A soul can advance rather quickly here... Souls are scattered through different schools, Earth being just one of them. And by schools I do mean other planets, however, not limited to other planets. There are other dimensions, energy worlds, worlds one would not comprehend.

Sorry, but the majority of us have all been here before and we are continually joined by other souls...

Where is your proof besides some dumbass cracker whitey talking shit... and your wishful thinking that refuses to see the reality that you are just going to become worm food?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 9:25 pm » by Realorfake

otoel wrote:
realorfake wrote:

iwanci - easy answer

Where is your proof besides some dumbass cracker whitey talking shit... and your wishful thinking that refuses to see the reality that you are just going to become worm food?

5 different therapists, thousands and thousands of regressions...

and all harp on one underlying fact which is this; regardless of how against, for, religious, agnostic, spiritual, literal, or realistic the individual was prior to their regression they ALL describe the same exact place. all independent of one another, thousands upon thousands of regressions, and ALL of them describe the same exact place.......... its not the therapists who think this information up, its all of their clients who report the same exact information....

Brian Weiss
Linda Backman
Dolores Cannon
Michael Newbert
Bruce Goldberg

obviously they are by no means the only ones who do this but I've read their material thus far....

Go find out for yourself Oto

Next