Proof of Reincarnation Caught on Camera ,True Story

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:17 pm » by Savwafair2012

Reincarnation Proof of True Story Caught on Camera That Shocks The World

http://11newlaws.com Actual Footage of Family whose Child is a Reincarnated Soul of a past dead World War Fighter and This little Boy actually remembers details of his past life. Whether You're A Christian, Buddhist or Hindu This Movie Will Change Your Whole View of life as you see it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 pm » by Hanuman

those of you that are atheist take your philosophy shove it up your ass souls exist :owned: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 pm » by Heinousone

hanuman wrote:those of you that are atheist take your philosophy shove it up your ass souls exist :owned: :clapper:

Wow, what a wonderfully enlightened response to follow that great video. Seriously man, with all the control mechanisms inserted into modern religion I don't hold anything against atheists for their beliefs. Man made religions do not hold the patents on spirituality though. When folks say things like you just did they certainly are not going to be any more open to stories like the one in this vid, they are just going to be more defensive because of attacks like yours.

If your beliefs are so strong then it shouldn't matter if others disagree with you and thus your anger towards them for their beliefs will diminish.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm » by Mediasorcerer

heinousone wrote:
hanuman wrote:those of you that are atheist take your philosophy shove it up your ass souls exist :owned: :clapper:

Wow, what a wonderfully enlightened response to follow that great video. Seriously man, with all the control mechanisms inserted into modern religion I don't hold anything against atheists for their beliefs. Man made religions do not hold the patents on spirituality though. When folks say things like you just did they certainly are not going to be any more open to stories like the one in this vid, they are just going to be more defensive because of attacks like yours.

If your beliefs are so strong then it shouldn't matter if others disagree with you and thus your anger towards them for their beliefs will diminish.

very well put!!!and true,its hard not to be passionate,against such closed minded mentality,but at the end of the day,if you know what you know,as you say who cares,so long as you know,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 pm » by Thesaint

those of you that are atheist take your philosophy shove it up your ass souls exist

What a moronic statement as atheists don't believe that we have no soul nor do we believe that there is no reincarnation. I'm an atheist and strongly believe that I have a soul, silly person, and am I right in thinking that in the Christian religion you don't come back but go to heaven or hell and stay there. Also I have just watched the vid and it's nothing but here -say and second hand info from parents and if if I believed it (and I'm not saying I don't) it would not stand up to scrutiny anyway (but then it is on mainstream). But whatever floats your boat.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 pm » by Boondox681

atheism is not the non-belief in god.it is a non-belief in the STORY of god that has been thrust upon mankind.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:15 pm » by Gary19702

boondox681 wrote:atheism is not the non-belief in god.it is a non-belief in the STORY of god that has been thrust upon mankind.

boon dude you should have a disclaimer
"boondox681, correcting ignorance one noob at a time"
I just don't get where these religious types come up with these misinformed statements, and to all those religious folks, educate yourselves about the things you want to comment on before flying off the handle

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:35 pm » by whitedeath

Very good post I'm glad I saw that video :flop:

I've struggled with the bigger questions about life after death etc and this is a fascinating story.
I will not sit here & say it's fake when it seems to be real to them & those he identified as family & colleagues .

Shit if they believe it, I don't have the right to call it bs.
Though I would've liked to hear more from James rather than people speaking for him

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:38 pm » by Viewer

Notice the 5 pointed stars in one of his pictures?

Writer

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 6:02 pm » by Jimmer1

great video.
btw, from an agnostic:
agnostic = believes in higher authority, though man hasn't figured it out yet.
atheist = no higher belief.

Next