religion sucks

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 8:55 am » by Wolfbane7272

telocvovim wrote:this gets boring...

all this ranting bout religion...

no one can claim hes right, not the christian, not the muslim, not the jew, the atheist, the wiccan, the satanist, the buddist.....

listen to ur heart....

religion is a shapeshifter.... digg for the source thats inside...

I definitely agree with that toclaim to know the truth about anything is arrogant i think anyways ..and without some mystery and magic in the world it would fucking suck hahaha

Writer

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 am » by Naturaldefense

I agree that man-made religions do suck, because they distort and mislead many. They are wolves in sheep clothing. Many will hear from Jesus on judgment day, "depart from me, I never knew you." Why? Because they let someone else tell they what to believe and since that is easier than doing the work themselves, they are led astray. Seek first the kingdom of God. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Jesus came to save the lost, his kingdom has come, it is the church he established through his death. Check out a church of Christ near your home and test them on following the New Testament. Try it, you may find the salvation you are seeking.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 am » by Wolfbane7272

naturaldefense wrote:I agree that man-made religions do suck, because they distort and mislead many. They are wolves in sheep clothing. Many will hear from Jesus on judgment day, "depart from me, I never knew you." Why? Because they let someone else tell they what to believe and since that is easier than doing the work themselves, they are led astray. Seek first the kingdom of God. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Jesus came to save the lost, his kingdom has come, it is the church he established through his death. Check out a church of Christ near your home and test them on following the New Testament. Try it, you may find the salvation you are seeking.
perhaps but arent you quoting from the bible ,the word of god interpeted by man ? it is still arrogant to think that a book written by a bunch of men a long time ago is the truth of what god or whatever you choose to call him/her/it we dont really know for certain and its prideful to think otherwise .. and by the way if god is in everyone and everything then we dont need to go to a church to experience him ..thats just for people who like to condone others for not following their belief system ..according to scripture jesus was never in a church so why do we have to go there then ? not knocking christianity
, and do you really think that jesus the love of god would say depart from me I never knew you cause you were not in church all the time . Like I said its man's interpetation of the scripture that they wrote not god ..and that goes for most religions anyways thats what i believe for me no offence

Writer

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 am » by Blackbarbie2

wolfbane7272 wrote:
naturaldefense wrote:I agree that man-made religions do suck, because they distort and mislead many. They are wolves in sheep clothing. Many will hear from Jesus on judgment day, "depart from me, I never knew you." Why? Because they let someone else tell they what to believe and since that is easier than doing the work themselves, they are led astray. Seek first the kingdom of God. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Jesus came to save the lost, his kingdom has come, it is the church he established through his death. Check out a church of Christ near your home and test them on following the New Testament. Try it, you may find the salvation you are seeking.
perhaps but arent you quoting from the bible ,the word of god interpeted by man ? it is still arrogant to think that a book written by a bunch of men a long time ago is the truth of what god or whatever you choose to call him/her/it we dont really know for certain and its prideful to think otherwise .. and by the way if god is in everyone and everything then we dont need to go to a church to experience him ..thats just for people who like to condone others for not following their belief system ..according to scripture jesus was never in a church so why do we have to go there then ? not knocking christianity
, and do you really think that jesus the love of god would say depart from me I never knew you cause you were not in church all the time . Like I said its man's interpetation of the scripture that they wrote not god ..and that goes for most religions anyways thats what i believe for me no offence

i actually couldnt have out it better myself. The thing i want to highlight is that you called 'god' him/her/it we ave no idea what we are dealing with when it comes to this 'higher power' for all we know it could be like quantum physics believe. atoms particles all that stuff. you never know??

barbie =] xx

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 am » by Wolfbane7272

blackbarbie2 wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:

i actually couldnt have out it better myself. The thing i want to highlight is that you called 'god' him/her/it we ave no idea what we are dealing with when it comes to this 'higher power' for all we know it could be like quantum physics believe. atoms particles all that stuff. you never know??

barbie =] xx

lol ya i agree i used the christian term i dont know what god or the being is . but hey i dont propose to know lol

Writer

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 am » by Naturaldefense

God wants us to know him. Which is why inspired writers wrote the Bible, so humans can know and have the opportunity to learn his will for us. He wants to know us. He loved us so much that he gave us his son as the perfect example and sacrifice. The church is not a building made with human hands. The church is the kingdom of God, established at Jesus's death. But people who obey the commands of Jesus will be added (by Jesus) to the church. Jesus is the head the members are the body. Where we meet doesn't matter. That we come together in spirit and truth is. Otherwise if we do not it is in vain, and we might as well be sleeping or golfing. If we forsake the assembly, chances are we are putting something before the creator which would be idol worship. Buildings, statues, crosses and water are not holy. They are not special in any way. This is another area where religion sucks. Jesus established no denominational religion. He warned us about them. Those religions build up men, and even if they had the best intentions! (they were still men). I hear the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I apologize for seeming arrogant, I have just found out through a life of seeking that the answers are there for us to inherit eternal life in heaven if we have an open mind and seek the truth. But the first step is to hear or read the words for ourselves. How can people believe if they do not hear? Jesus really came to save the lost. If you are lost, don't you want to be found and follow the way before it is too late? Sorry for going on and on. But I am trying to show love and concern for fellow souls. I know my name will not be in the book of life on judgment day if I am disobedient and have not repented of the sins I commit daily. But to quit trying and searching and learning will certainly cause me to spiritually die and be lost in eternal punishment. This life is about overcoming the world finding the way, truth and life - compared to doing nothing and finding your lost, erring and dead when it is too late. Thanks for your opinions, oh and the bible does say to pray to our Spiritual Father in Heaven ( not mother, sister, brother or uncle.) lol :lol:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 am » by Strider2

naturaldefense wrote:God wants us to know him. Which is why inspired writers wrote the Bible

I think that meaningful messages are best kept simple. When things get all complicated by a thousand-page manual, Microsoft is sure to happen.

Writer

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 am » by Morbidlife666

I might be drunk,and I may have said it before,but there is no possible way there is a god. WE ARE JUST ORGANISMS. Same as everything else. Religion is a way to take the sting out of death. There are many books out there,but I dont see anyone praying to Huckleberry Finn. What do dolphins or monkeys pray to?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 8:36 am » by Lucidlemondrop

morbidlife666 wrote:I might be drunk,and I may have said it before,but there is no possible way there is a god. WE ARE JUST ORGANISMS. Same as everything else. Religion is a way to take the sting out of death. There are many books out there,but I dont see anyone praying to Huckleberry Finn. What do dolphins or monkeys pray to?

People pray to monkey dogs..........

And wear dolphin pendants around their necks........

Just who is who? hahaha
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 am » by Morbidlife666

Who came first:The monkey or the god?

PreviousNext