RELIGIONISTS SCARED OF MYSTICISM?

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:45 pm » by Eliakim

"The same is happening with national insurance in Israel. If you are entitled to benefits you won’t want to come out of your house. “What do I need it for? I can buy a bottle of beer, watch TV and watch the time go by. Today everything is fine.” A person makes a sandwich, goes to the beach and spends the entire day there.

Nothing can be more destructive than these seemingly good works and care for others. It is better for a person to endure blows, as then he will be obligated to work or to study!"

I have heard the same said by a lot of people that haven't worked at the rock face with underprivileged families. In my experience of young parents that grew up in homes where people never worked I found the following:

1. They did wish to work.
2. They did wish to better themselves.
3. They did wish to move out of poverty.
4. They did wish to give a better life to their children then they experienced.
5. They were willing to put the effort in to make the changes that were necessary.
6. They were willing to heal themselves when given the opportunity to do so.
7. They were willing to change their beliefs, perceptions, state of mind and how they thought. They were willing to heal their emotions and the root causes of the core issues.
8.. Most of them became carers in the local community which just went to show how compassionate their hearts truly were. The rest went on to work and study by following their hearts.

As I said previously, all people require is the methodology to be able to help themselves and then they fly.

The other great thing about the results of the research is this. The more they came to know themselves the more they came to understand the issues about what they were consuming, this also led them to become ecologically minded/hearted.

The other bonus was that their relationships with their children and their partners also changed in line with their growth and self development. They become empowered facilitators of their own lives. The Salvation Army told them they were lost souls and could not be helped. We proved the opposite.

They were calling out for help and that help was given. The more healing on self they did the more they ascended out of the old ways and into the new. By coming to understand why they had become what they had become, they were then able to change it in a very positive way for both themselves, their children and their lives.

All kudos must go to the participants because they were the ones that honored me by putting in all the effort.
:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:54 pm » by Spock

eliakim wrote:When I was in Israel in 2007, I was sitting in INDEPENDENCE PARK waiting for the children and my host. While I was there a young Jewish man came and sat by my side. He was on his lunch break. We got chatting, I asked him if he was interested in kabbalah and he certainly wasn't, he made it clear that he was scared of it.

Spiritual Israeli's told me the same in 2006, that people are scared of Kabbalah and mysticism.

I came to the conclusion that if religionists really understood the nature of the sacred union with God they would leave religions in droves.

Ask yourselves are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

If you think Islam is the solution like Muslims do then you are part of the problem.

If you don't think Islam is the solution to the worlds ills then you are part of the solution.

Muslims are like other religionists they seek a relationship with God.

However, everyone forgot to tell them that sacred union is not found in the Qu'ran, Bible or Torah.

The sacred union with the divine is the nature of a true mystic and we are the complete opposite to orthodox religionists.

People are always scared of that which they do not understand. That's another reason why the true followers of Christ were called heretics and murdered. The Church did not understand them and the reality that they received revelation everyday.

I was on a Christian blog the other day and they were talking about how mediums call up the dead. Goodness gracious me, they don't have any comprehension about what a professional medium does or how it happens. Nor do they have any idea how much training Christian Spiritualists encounter before they're let loose to work with the general public. Nor are they are aware that Christian Spiritualists work with the Christ and under his protection to help the bereaved deal with their loss. Their job is to prove life after death and to give people hope, to ensure that the light of hope does not go out. They also get involved in charitable works and in most cases are incredibly humble that their spiritual gifts have been developed.

I will admit that there are good and less good in all professions and I have had the job of vetting some spiritualists in the past.

Ultimately, experience counts and experience of the sacred union of the divine is the best experience of all. Nobody can take the experience of the divine away from you but God certainly takes people away from religion when they are ready to move beyond it. :cheers:

How many people have been subjected to spiritual influence? I do believe this is a very real phenomena - and many religions and belief systems have been molded by "seers".

Why is it the seers never come to a common consensus? Why is it the spiritualist always talk in an elementary way to people, yet never wish to discuss or even acknowledge other proclaimed spiritualists or seers?

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm » by Eliakim

spock wrote:
Why is it the seers never come to a common consensus?

The advanced do. However, it would be boring if everyone was the same. We were made to be God's intelligent design.

However, you cannot treat the seers like the medical profession treat the people, we are not all the same. Each and very seer have their own unique spiritual journey in the same way as people have their own unique fingerprint.

spock wrote:Why is it the spiritualist always talk in an elementary way to people, yet never wish to discuss or even acknowledge other proclaimed spiritualists or seers?

1. Christ warned us about the pearls of wisdom that are sacred and where not to put them.

2. Elementary, until people have integrated the basics, if a person is still name calling then they haven't integrated ABC. Hence, why the bible tells you that the Christians were only given the milk and not the meat because they were not ready for the meat.

3. I defended proclaimed spiritualists and acknowledged them for years. I also reminded the young ones that the spiritual age did not begin with them, and informed them of the great works done at the grass roots for decades and generations.

The Rudolf Steiner schools being just one of those great works.

Writer

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:26 pm » by Arisen

eliakim wrote:[i]"

1. They did wish to work.
2. They did wish to better themselves.
3. They did wish to move out of poverty.
4. They did wish to give a better life to their children then they experienced.
5. They were willing to put the effort in to make the changes that were necessary.
6. They were willing ...
7. They were willing...

Our foundation as people, the matter we are made of is the will to receive pleasure (desire). We have to use it as construction material for everything because we don’t have any other. If we receive power from our egoism, we build “structures” similar to the Tower of Babel or the cities of Pithom and Ramses. The buildings come out tall and beautiful, but in the end, they don’t please us because we find them empty. This is called the state of "exile".

The people you mention above they wish and they are willing, but have not yet attained that state. They are still in Egypt. This is the state of the religions today. Longing for a state that presumably will bring them fulfillment, but it's all on the corporeal level, salves to the material or an image of fulfillment that is essentially false.

When you are hungry the thought of food seems an immense pleasure. After you eat your fill, you are disgusted by the same food, and you start looking for the next source of fulfillment (TV maybe :) and so on. This is meant to eventually bring you to the question about the meaning of life. (from slavery to the exile and then to desire to escape it)

Humanity has been constructing itself for centuries until today, when in the final stage of humanity’s historical development, we have come to realize that everything we built doesn’t make us happy any longer. Yes, we have erected so much, but all of it is empty and lacks content and true fulfillment. Surrounded by our creations, we feel more desperate than ever before. This is a special state. Only from here one will look into spirituality.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:29 pm » by Spock

I want to see a thread with nobody posting but Eliakim, Raphael, Old Soul and one of the Smurfs.

Let "the Chosen" go at each other.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 pm » by Boondox681

RELIGIONISTS SCARED OF MYSTICISM?

good morning,el.
i guess you could put it like this,
but i'd just say that religionists are afraid of the truth..
they'd rather believe in what someone else has said,rather than believing in themselves.
Last edited by Boondox681 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 pm » by Otomon

spock wrote:I want to see a thread with nobody posting but Eliakim, Raphael, Old Soul and one of the Smurfs.

The thought of that just gave me an e-gasm.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:44 pm » by Boondox681

I want to see a thread with nobody posting but Eliakim, Raphael, Old Soul and one of the Smurfs.

dude,not the battle of the super best friends!
sweet :flop:
Last edited by Boondox681 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:45 pm » by Spock

otomon wrote:
spock wrote:I want to see a thread with nobody posting but Eliakim, Raphael, Old Soul and one of the Smurfs.

The thought of that just gave me an e-gasm.

HAHAHA - me too!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 pm » by sockpuppet

eliakim wrote:
spock wrote:
Why is it the seers never come to a common consensus?

The advanced do.

When was it decided they were "advanced".. before, or after, the consensus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

PreviousNext