RELIGIONISTS SCARED OF MYSTICISM?

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 4:21 pm » by Eliakim

When I was in Israel in 2007, I was sitting in INDEPENDENCE PARK waiting for the children and my host. While I was there a young Jewish man came and sat by my side. He was on his lunch break. We got chatting, I asked him if he was interested in kabbalah and he certainly wasn't, he made it clear that he was scared of it.

Spiritual Israeli's told me the same in 2006, that people are scared of Kabbalah and mysticism.

I came to the conclusion that if religionists really understood the nature of the sacred union with God they would leave religions in droves.

Ask yourselves are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

If you think Islam is the solution like Muslims do then you are part of the problem.

If you don't think Islam is the solution to the worlds ills then you are part of the solution.

Muslims are like other religionists they seek a relationship with God.

However, everyone forgot to tell them that sacred union is not found in the Qu'ran, Bible or Torah.

The sacred union with the divine is the nature of a true mystic and we are the complete opposite to orthodox religionists.

People are always scared of that which they do not understand. That's another reason why the true followers of Christ were called heretics and murdered. The Church did not understand them and the reality that they received revelation everyday.

I was on a Christian blog the other day and they were talking about how mediums call up the dead. Goodness gracious me, they don't have any comprehension about what a professional medium does or how it happens. Nor do they have any idea how much training Christian Spiritualists encounter before they're let loose to work with the general public. Nor are they are aware that Christian Spiritualists work with the Christ and under his protection to help the bereaved deal with their loss. Their job is to prove life after death and to give people hope, to ensure that the light of hope does not go out. They also get involved in charitable works and in most cases are incredibly humble that their spiritual gifts have been developed.

I will admit that there are good and less good in all professions and I have had the job of vetting some spiritualists in the past.

Ultimately, experience counts and experience of the sacred union of the divine is the best experience of all. Nobody can take the experience of the divine away from you but God certainly takes people away from religion when they are ready to move beyond it. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 pm » by Eliakim

Writer

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 pm » by Arisen

eliakim wrote:When I was in Israel in 2007, I was sitting in INDEPENDENCE PARK waiting for the children and my host. While I was there a young Jewish man came and sat by my side. He was on his lunch break. We got chatting, I asked him if he was interested in kabbalah and he certainly wasn't, he made it clear that he was scared of it.

Spiritual Israeli's told me the same in 2006, that people are scared of Kabbalah and mysticism.

I came to the conclusion that if religionists really understood the nature of the sacred union with God they would leave religions in droves.

Ask yourselves are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

If you think Islam is the solution like Muslims do then you are part of the problem.

If you don't think Islam is the solution to the worlds ills then you are part of the solution.

Muslims are like other religionists they seek a relationship with God.

However, everyone forgot to tell them that sacred union is not found in the Qu'ran, Bible or Torah.

The sacred union with the divine is the nature of a true mystic and we are the complete opposite to orthodox religionists.

People are always scared of that which they do not understand. That's another reason why the true followers of Christ were called heretics and murdered. The Church did not understand them and the reality that they received revelation everyday.

I was on a Christian blog the other day and they were talking about how mediums call up the dead. Goodness gracious me, they don't have any comprehension about what a professional medium does or how it happens. Nor do they have any idea how much training Christian Spiritualists encounter before they're let loose to work with the general public. Nor are they are aware that Christian Spiritualists work with the Christ and under his protection to help the bereaved deal with their loss. Their job is to prove life after death and to give people hope, to ensure that the light of hope does not go out. They also get involved in charitable works and in most cases are incredibly humble that their spiritual gifts have been developed.

I will admit that there are good and less good in all professions and I have had the job of vetting some spiritualists in the past.

Ultimately, experience counts and experience of the sacred union of the divine is the best experience of all. Nobody can take the experience of the divine away from you but God certainly takes people away from religion when they are ready to move beyond it. :cheers:

I agree, but this is a process, there has to come a state when people won't be looking for means to escape and relax and avoid the uncomfortable questions about meaning of life, what will become of me, etc. Meanwhile religion, drugs and computer games help people relax and bury these questions about life and death.

It's not so important that everyone will attain godliness but at least have a question about these things. If there is no question of course there is no answer.

How Can Religion Come Out of the Crisis It’s In?

Initiate

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 5:32 pm » by Charashc

Asuming that the post is yours I see that you have opinion that "If you think Islam is the solution like Muslims do then you are part of the problem" and I can asume that you posess the ultimate all-knowledge that put you in position to tell that Islam is wrong - they got it wrong.
So I'll use this oportunity to admire you and ask you if you would share some of the universe knowledge with me as I sit in the darkness.

I must agree with you where you said that church killed real christians to establish their own Christianism. The real ones are often known by word "gnostics" and they refused to involve paganism rituals in their faith, and fact is that Roman empire since 313 infiltrated that faith in a horrible way - Athenas temples were rearranged to be Churches of virgin Mary, paganism rituals which involved eathing flesh and blood were infiltrated as part of tradition and so on... And Koran said that the word of God is required because the previous one was infiltrated. Koran said that in 750. and National Geographic said the same thing in 2006 (that real Christianism was infiltrated in early third century).

And I also must agree that they killed many great minds of their time, accusing them for heresy that didn't took place. They didn't have the right to kill anyone even if it was true..

Ultimately, there are two sides, and they will inevitabely be good and evil side. And we can easily see today that evil side corrupted all religions, but the answer is not in Kabala which is pure evil sided imho.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 pm » by Charashc

And it's easy to understand that only the evil is gonna deny existance of good and evil, putting it in same frequency.

Watch TV, search internet, go outside and see the world around you and you wont be able to deny good vs evil..

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:07 pm » by Eliakim

"It's not so important that everyone will attain godliness but at least have a question about these things. If there is no question of course there is no answer."

I agree arisen.

"The meaning of life is to work out the meaning of life." from Sacred Words

:cheers:

Writer

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm » by Arisen

charashc wrote:And it's easy to understand that only the evil is gonna deny existance of good and evil, putting it in same frequency.

Watch TV, search internet, go outside and see the world around you and you wont be able to deny good vs evil..

There is no good without evil or evil without good. We live in the period following the shattering of the common soul and this why in any piece of it, in any of our actions, there is some bad that consequently yields a positive outcome and there is some good which at some point leads to a bad outcome. And this goes on forever. Either in the beginning or in the end, it will be either good or bad. Good and bad go together until the end of correction when all evil turns to good.

When speaking of donations, helping others, volunteering in hospitals or wanting to help starving people in Africa or other countries, we see that there is absolutely no benefit from any of these actions in the end. There are billions of dollars being spent on such things and there are thousands of people working in charitable organizations who enjoy their work. But the benefit is zero. I would even go as far as to say that it has the opposite effect.

Before people started seemingly to care and therefore began handing out food in Africa, the country created, produced and traded a huge variety of goods. Now that foreign countries are providing Africa with food and weapons, the African nations are only rebelling against each other.

In order to break a person, you only need give him the necessities so that he stops thinking and worrying about his own life. This is exactly what happened in Russia. They found oil and gas there and started to sell it, which led to the country’s collapse. Why do people need to work if they have money?

The same is happening with national insurance in Israel. If you are entitled to benefits you won’t want to come out of your house. “What do I need it for? I can buy a bottle of beer, watch TV and watch the time go by. Today everything is fine.” A person makes a sandwich, goes to the beach and spends the entire day there.

Nothing can be more destructive than these seemingly good works and care for others. It is better for a person to endure blows, as then he will be obligated to work or to study!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:16 pm » by Eliakim

"Ultimately, there are two sides, and they will inevitabely be good and evil side. And we can easily see today that evil side corrupted all religions, but the answer is not in Kabala which is pure evil sided imho."

1. Kabbala is not pure evil what have you been reading and consuming?

2. I never said that Kabbala was the answer, I was sharing a story about a Jewish man as I would give an Islamic perspective to a Muslim and a Christian perspective to a Christian. The mystical heritage of the Children of Abraham was buried by the orthodox when they closed the prophets schools throughout the middle east. If the Rabbi's have not closed the mystery schools humanity would have a very different face today.

Let's not forget that Rumi was a mystic and it was the Christian mystics that reformed Christianity. However, I haven't met a Christian orthodox yet that has studied the work of the Christian mystics let alone the history of the bible or the Qu'ran.

3. We have a thread running called the 'FLYING LOTUS' if you would like to pop in.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:21 pm » by Otomon

Religion and Spirituality(aka Mysticism) will always be enemies...
Religion always teaches you to look for answers from God.
Spirituality teaches you to look for answers within yourself.
And there is science just being an asshole telling everyone they is wrong and he is always right,(even tho its theory of existence involves a random explosion that exponentially grew for no reason at all,oh yeah that makes so much more sense than God).
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 6:28 pm » by Eliakim

charashc wrote:And it's easy to understand that only the evil is gonna deny existance of good and evil, putting it in same frequency.

Well in early Christian philosophy there was only good and less good, love and less love. That's why you see the two fishes of the TAO swimming in harmonic concordance head to tail. St Augustine wrote that the word evil really means less good and there are many words for love in Greek that is not fully understood by many in the West. In the same way that the original word for hate in Greek meant 'less love' not what it has become. Hence, why the Christ said 'Forgive them Father for they know not what they do'. He taught original goodness not original sin.

Words and their meanings change overtime in the same way as new words and their meanings find their way into language. In the same way as the word 'COMFORTER' changed. Originally, in English 900 years ago, the word comforter meant to push, poke and pull people to do something. It didn't mean what it became originally.
:cheers:

Next