Remember on X mas day

Initiate

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 1:48 am » by 1ofakind

dlslith wrote:
1ofakind wrote:Nothing else to really say. He says it all. Merry Christmas to everyone on DTV.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I've never been a 2pac fan, but his message is good. Too bad he's wearing $500, 000 worth of jewelry while making this vid, or I would have taken him seriously.

Well spotted my friend but I think everyone should not hate the messenger because of his apperance. Anyone who knows anything about the music industry knows that they manipulate everyone of us by how someone looks or acts. His apperance is just a projection of some kind of immage that a music company is trying to promote to get you to buy some gangsta shit. What he says is real and true and I say fair play to him for speaking the truth shame the good things people try to do get overshadowed by bullshit. Merry christmas Slith have a good un my friend.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 1:55 am » by Slith

1ofakind wrote:
dlslith wrote:
1ofakind wrote:Nothing else to really say. He says it all. Merry Christmas to everyone on DTV.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I've never been a 2pac fan, but his message is good. Too bad he's wearing $500, 000 worth of jewelry while making this vid, or I would have taken him seriously.

Well spotted my friend but I think everyone should not hate the messenger because of his apperance. Anyone who knows anything about the music industry knows that they manipulate everyone of us by how someone looks or acts. His apperance is just a projection of some kind of immage that a music company is trying to promote to get you to buy some gangsta shit. What he says is real and true and I say fair play to him for speaking the truth shame the good things people try to do get overshadowed by bullshit. Merry christmas Slith have a good un my friend.

But true individuals trying to promote a singular/personal message, and want to be taken seriously, should not be guided by anyone but themselves. It defeats the purpose. IMO
Peace to you and your's over this holiday season

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Previous