REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOV

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 12:48 am » by Eldorado

GOTCHA SUCKERS................. :yell:

..........NOT A FUCKING THING HAPPENED TODAY RELATING TO THE OLD MASKED MOVEMENT.....

.............GUESS ALL IT TOOK WAS SINGLE LIE TOLD ONLINE ABOUT YOU GUYS PLANNING A BOMBING....and......

......and NO ONE SEEMED TO WANT TO COME OUT AND PLAY IN THEIR MASKS????

MY FAVORITE ACT.........THE LAST LAUGH

ALL TO MYSELF
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 am » by Ishumble

:banana: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:03 am » by Eldorado

Take heed......my good men........ :cheers:

I am the One....not the One Percent..........

and I will not give my voice to a group that claims to be interested in my needs as a citizen when they wont form a single political action committee in Democratic form and stand by it with unity.......

I will not be called a 99%-er..........nor will I be shunned for believing in the Civil Rights and Civil Liberties of the USA.

I will not let my friends be deceived either..........I will not loose business to a growing trend online nor to any television report that influences my ability to maintain a stable economic platform to live by.......I will not let my friends turn to depression and poverty without having suffered along side of them, to show them an alternative.

I will continue to disclose the affairs of politicians, proletariats, and pompous interpreters of legislative policy........I will keep my dedication to my nation, MY Constitutional Rights......and defend the honor of those who have chosen to stand by OUR ways........

and I will not be swayed by Coercion, Bribery, Lobbies, or any forms of Usury....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:06 am » by Shemagh

He!He! I doubt those in the masks even know the story!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erway.html

Writer

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 am » by Xxlegalizeitxx

Its funny that all these different people are trying to make it look like there appart of "anonymous" when there videos are clearly different then the actual anons. And why would anonymous be involved in something like that, thats not at all what there about. There on "our" side and just want the truth about things just as much as we do. Yea they may push some boundries but id listen to the anons over our own government any day.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Eldorado wrote:GOTCHA SUCKERS................. :yell:

..........NOT A FUCKING THING HAPPENED TODAY RELATING TO THE OLD MASKED MOVEMENT.....

.............GUESS ALL IT TOOK WAS SINGLE LIE TOLD ONLINE ABOUT YOU GUYS PLANNING A BOMBING....and......

......and NO ONE SEEMED TO WANT TO COME OUT AND PLAY IN THEIR MASKS????

MY FAVORITE ACT.........THE LAST LAUGH

ALL TO MYSELF

Happy nothing has happened or just gloating El D?... not an accusation. just a question....
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:17 am » by domdabears

V for vendetta is a shitty movie.

Overrated.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 am » by Eldorado

[quote="domdabears"]V for vendetta is a shitty movie.

Overrated.[/quote

V FOR VAGINA........was much better

NO really I was just roaming around the desktop....and noticed it was like 5pm.....and then it clicked.......

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT

They killed Bill Cooper on this date.

Then I realized those Fawkes Farces didnt blow anything up in their end of the world rebellion..........

Then I remembered.....DUH....some dude had an internal conflict and it turned out to be a hoax he put out to make the rest look bad.........to ruin their "happy" day.......

So guess they didnt blow up parliament today???

Did I miss something?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:38 am » by Eldorado

Shemagh wrote:He!He! I doubt those in the masks even know the story!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erway.html

Well the Police do.......and so do the Native Americans........apparently we were invited to the burning of the effigy of guy fawkes.......

Look at all those head-dresses........! Looks like the Natives in England have gotten restless, and gone on a witch burning hunt for fawkes and his associates.........

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 am » by Eldorado

Xxlegalizeitxx wrote:Its funny that all these different people are trying to make it look like there appart of "anonymous" when there videos are clearly different then the actual anons. And why would anonymous be involved in something like that, thats not at all what there about. There on "our" side and just want the truth about things just as much as we do. Yea they may push some boundries but id listen to the anons over our own government any day.

Vengeance can deter the mind when enraged.......most of these protests cloud your ability to reason, with impulsiveness and hatred for targeted individuals and groups.......

Anon is nothing but the same thing they are fighting......and the people know it.....

They are holding onto the last days of their agendas, along with their fellow supporters, but they will be exposed for their efforts to cause instability at the worst of times in other nations........

infinitely compounding the conflict and laying the foundation of the H. Clinton and Obama Admins to take over with ease........

Happy to see they havent been able to escalate the efforts of this chaos anymore.....

Maybe the guy who wrote in the bomb threat, found out about their funding and truest agendas, and wanted to try to shut ANON down, putting the heat on them with this message??

Next