Remembering the Less Fortunate

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:02 am » by The57ironman

......you gotta love this guy..

John W. Whitehead

"Someone's Bad Dream" © 2012 Glass Onion Productions. Music and words by John W. Whitehead. Performed by John W. Whitehead and Nisha N. Whitehead.

Published on Nov 26, 2012 by RutherfordInstitute
It's all too easy to get caught up in the holiday bustle and forget those who most need to be remembered and cared for: the lonely, the impoverished, the homeless, the disenfranchised, the sick, the grief-stricken, the downtrodden...

As you give thanks for your many blessings, please join us in remembering those who are struggling to survive in a world turned upside down.

This week's vodcast is particularly dedicated to those still struggling to rebuild in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Initiate

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:44 am » by Hr2burn

Ya know ironman, thanksgiving came and went and I didn't give one thought to all the people who's life were changed by Sandy....and I'm sorry for that. Thanks for the post.
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 am » by Bleever

Yes, remember the marginalized sections of our societies year round. We must live for these ppl and put our self needs secondary. Now don't get me wrong, you must provide for yourself and your families. But, we should open up our homes and hearts to develop meaningful relationships with the downtrodden whenever we can.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 am » by Newdawnrising

One never knows when they could become one of the forgotten.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:56 am » by The57ironman

....amen

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 6:07 am » by SUKHOV

The57ironman wrote:.

....amen

:hugging:

Pay it forward Dtv'ers

:cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 am » by Iwanci

The number of less fortunate is ever increasing, soon enough there will be a clear line between the haves and have nots.... this will be the dawn of new conflicts... as a matter of fact I do believe that many if not most conflicts arise from this very situation... so why then do we continously have new conflicts? I believe it is because society does a good job of balancing the scales, then somehow the scales tip over again and need rebalancing.

The less fortunate have always been here and will always be here, this is one sad reality of our lives. The sad reality is that we often see the 'less fortunate' as an issue on such a scale that we feel unimpowered to have any real impact on. Perhaps its the way the media reports societal issues that makes us feel powerless or makes us feel that we can do nothing that would really help. The truth however is that all we need to do to make a massive impact on the less fortunate is help one or two people who are less fortunate than us or are in need... if every person does this... wow what an impact.

It is not the major acts performed by the few that makes the difference, it is the minor acts performed by the many that makes the greatest impact.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook